"I just can't wrap my head around the fact that you sound the same when speaking different languages. That raspy wet bear voice is always there and I love it. More raspy voice bear song needed"Uruka's marshmallow

Nijisanji L Collection

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Or even better, stop reading vt like a gospel the whole day and feeling forced to reply to them on twitter
This is something most VTubers, in general, need to stop doing.

JusticeDog

Yeah, and they never mentioned it in the past 3 years
I recall one of the things Niji changed after the Selen stuff is they are now (partially?) paying for therapy.

So I wouldn't be surprised that is why the topic suddenly comes up a lot, because now they can actually afford to go and get their shit sorted.

Punished Lurker

Funny how everyone suddenly is going to a therapy. It's almost like it's just a convenient pity baiting tool "uuu, I feel so bad I need to go to a doctor, uuu, stop being mean to me".
Yeah, and they never mentioned it in the past 3 years, and only talk about it when people are giving them fair criticism. Instead of going to a therapy she should send her tweets to someone else before posting them and ask "hey, on a scale of 1 to 10 how retarded is what I wrote" and if they say a number higher than 5 abort the mission and rewrite it.
Or even better, stop reading vt like a gospel the whole day and feeling forced to reply to them on twitter
Just for the record, according to what she said on her membership posts she started going to therapy around the same time her dog got cancer, like a month ago. And I remember her talking about wanting to start since last year.

Absolutely agree on her asking someone else before posting her tweets though. I can understand wanting to say something because since the start of the year any perceived Niji L, real or not, gets immediatly picked up from vt and spread by drama channels. But at this point no one cared about the original tweet, people doomposted with it for a day or two and then was promptly forgotten when no graduations were announced, saying nothing would have been the best thing to do.
I recall one of the things Niji changed after the Selen stuff is they are now (partially?) paying for therapy.

So I wouldn't be surprised that is why the topic suddenly comes up a lot, because now they can actually afford to go and get their shit sorted.
Really? That would give another reason for why Millie decided to go but I hadn't heard about it until now, where was that said?

Limkin

- We will give you 10% discount on orders of lube above 10 gallons
- Maybe you can try to stop fucking us in the ass daily?
- No, that is absolutely not an option

God's Strongest Dragoon

- We will give you 10% discount on orders of lube above 10 gallons
- Maybe you can try to stop fucking us in the ass daily?
- No, that is absolutely not an option
"Corporate has decided a 10% discount on lube is cheaper than the opportunity cost from not pushing you guys to suicide. You're welcome."

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Love a good meltdown about Rosemi's hashbrowns. Calling up the Nijisister "influencers" is even funnier.

chrome_LbWzx0rYdD.png
chrome_0Xfvx0HsLN.png
chrome_jixV3ObNDr.png
chrome_AQTqK4PB0b.png
chrome_tLUkhabWPh.png

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

VSoyBoy

Smelliest007

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Love a good meltdown about Rosemi's hashbrowns. Calling up the Nijisister "influencers" is even funnier.

>I don't expect you to speak up about the literal genocide. Only that you not post stuff that elicit these kinds of responses...

Yes Mr. Sand Monkey, you cracked the code. The McDonalds hashbrowns are actually a dog whistle to summon everybody to say mean things about Palestine and Palestine supporters. I'm sure as soon as your ilk showed up with your gay little infographics, there were already people cheering for Palestinian murders in the comment section. Clearly has nothing to do with you obnoxious fags constantly trying to "educate" everyone anytime a Starbucks coffee or McDonalds hashbrown is posted. It is 100% Rosemi's fault for posting fucking hashbrowns.

Unironically
:tenmakys:

Stunned But Dumb

C/D: Sisters are the best gatekeepers

JusticeDog

Really? That would give another reason for why Millie decided to go but I hadn't heard about it until now, where was that said?
Took me a while, but it was in one of the pdf for the latest financial reports. https://ssl4.eir-parts.net/doc/5032/ir_material1/231226/00.pdf
Where it said "a system to subsidize the cost of health checkups, and support for counseling sessions."
Riku also mentioned they were going to start doing this during the apology video he did.
I swear I remember seeing a clip of one of the livers (Aia maybe, sounds the most likely to) say it too

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Smelliest007

God's Strongest Dragoon

Crossposting. Don't entertain them, :kotokayouretard:
>Be Rosemi
>finally get Tekken perms that you've spent years asking for
>even the big man himself, Harada, notices you
>get a collab with Hyte to have a PC build with your design
>finally reach 500k subs
>"wow, everything is going great!"
>Selen's termination causes you to lose your 500k milestone
>lose your Hyte collab
>get passed in subs by Doki within 8 days, so you've been effectively lapped by her
>still haven't recovered your 500k milestone after a month
>hemorrhaging of subs stopped at 480k but after 3 more weeks, continue to very slowly lose subs as no one is subbing anymore
>get dumpstered in a tekken tournament, now everyone is making fun of you
>only saving grace for your sanity is that you finally got your 3D debut approved
>lowest CCV 3D debut in Niji history at ~13-14k
>only $1,877 USD in superchats from a 3D debut
>Petra's 3D debut had better numbers because despite being put an hour in front of Holofes, she had the Niji JP audience supporting her
>Sony automatically copyright strikes your 3D VOD
>manage to resolve the copyright strike but it only has 142k views to Petra's 272k views for her 3D
>StarsEN had their 3D a month earlier and had higher avg CCV, max CCV, and double your superchats despite having almost half your sub count
>your highest superchat post-3D stream is $146 USD, the StarsEN duo have beaten that nearly half a dozen times since their 3D debut
>Doki gets the Hyte collab that was taken from you and everyone cheers for it
>AR Live Colors is finally announced, surely this will be your time to shine
>the concert is a trainwreck and you're barely in it because of cut content with Selen
>lost 2k subs in the past month because no one new is subbing, now at 478k, 500k milestone never again
>at least the next 3D debut is Millie, the fat fuck flip directly involved in the shitshow that nuked your channel, surely she'll take your record for worst 3D debut
>Millie's 3D debut has about the same CCV but she earns way more superchats than your 3D debut
>Doki gets invited to a Tekken Tournament
>she wins a set by knowing barely 5 moves, her team comes in 1st, and even Bandai Namco congratulate her
>now everyone is making fun of your shit performance at a Tekken Tournament while the FPSBird accomplishes another one of your dreams
>your sub count is down to 476k, which is mid-July 2023 performance, and shows no signs of growing, only slowly dying
>Nijisanji gets a collab with the NBA, one of the biggest containment breaking moments in vtubing, surely this will breath new life into your channel
>you're the only one out of the first 5 NijiEN gens not included despite having a Lebron James toy on your desk for years
>they even put the random guy from the weakest gen, TTT, over you because he's Elira's hanamori nepohire friend
>see the McDonalds Japan account post a vtuber asset for hashbrowns, decide to make a cute post like everyone else using those assets
>the turbo leftists that make up the remaining NijiEN audience are trying to cancel you now for even mentioning the existence of McDonalds
>managers force you to delete the tweet and publicly apologize
>now down to 474k subs, which is early July 2023 performance. Officially lost an entire year of growth and the decline isn't stopping

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
>Be Rosemi
>finally get Tekken perms that you've spent years asking for
>even the big man himself, Harada, notices you
>get a collab with Hyte to have a PC build with your design
>finally reach 500k subs
>"wow, everything is going great!"
>Selen's termination causes you to lose your 500k milestone
>lose your Hyte collab
>get passed in subs by Doki within 8 days, so you've been effectively lapped by her
>still haven't recovered your 500k milestone after a month
>hemorrhaging of subs stopped at 480k but after 3 more weeks, continue to very slowly lose subs as no one is subbing anymore
>get dumpstered in a tekken tournament, now everyone is making fun of you
>only saving grace for your sanity is that you finally got your 3D debut approved
>lowest CCV 3D debut in Niji history at ~13-14k
>only $1,877 USD in superchats from a 3D debut
>Petra's 3D debut had better numbers because despite being put an hour in front of Holofes, she had the Niji JP audience supporting her
>Sony automatically copyright strikes your 3D VOD
>manage to resolve the copyright strike but it only has 142k views to Petra's 272k views for her 3D
>StarsEN had their 3D a month earlier and had higher avg CCV, max CCV, and double your superchats despite having almost half your sub count
>your highest superchat post-3D stream is $146 USD, the StarsEN duo have beaten that nearly half a dozen times since their 3D debut
>Doki gets the Hyte collab that was taken from you and everyone cheers for it
>AR Live Colors is finally announced, surely this will be your time to shine
>the concert is a trainwreck and you're barely in it because of cut content with Selen
>lost 2k subs in the past month because no one new is subbing, now at 478k, 500k milestone never again
>at least the next 3D debut is Millie, the fat fuck flip directly involved in the shitshow that nuked your channel, surely she'll take your record for worst 3D debut
>Millie's 3D debut has about the same CCV but she earns way more superchats than your 3D debut
>Doki gets invited to a Tekken Tournament
>she wins a set by knowing barely 5 moves, her team comes in 1st, and even Bandai Namco congratulate her
>now everyone is making fun of your shit performance at a Tekken Tournament while the FPSBird accomplishes another one of your dreams
>your sub count is down to 476k, which is mid-July 2023 performance, and shows no signs of growing, only slowly dying
>Nijisanji gets a collab with the NBA, one of the biggest containment breaking moments in vtubing, surely this will breath new life into your channel
>you're the only one out of the first 5 NijiEN gens not included despite having a Lebron James toy on your desk for years
>they even put the random guy from the weakest gen, TTT, over you because he's Elira's hanamori nepohire friend
>see the McDonalds Japan account post a vtuber asset for hashbrowns, decide to make a cute post like everyone else using those assets
>the turbo leftists that make up the remaining NijiEN audience are trying to cancel you now for even mentioning the existence of McDonalds
>managers force you to delete the tweet and publicly apologize
>now down to 474k subs, which is early July 2023 performance. Officially lost an entire year of growth and the decline isn't stopping
For god's sake Rosemi get out of there...

Matara can get you in with VShojo, you don't need/deserve this garbage.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
For god's sake Rosemi get out of there...

Matara can get you in with VShojo, you don't need/deserve this garbage.

VShojo? Oh no no no, Rosemi will be going home.

dizzy-slugma.jpg

Bronze

At this point I wouldn't care even if its Idol corp. I just want her out of there

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Top Bottom