"I hope you enjoy the smell of my ass! Orrraaa"Momosuzu Nene

Nijisanji L Collection

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It's almost like most people don't actually give a fuck about this dumb ass boycott.
Nijisanji is supporting Israel to try and get some of those sheckels.

USS IOWA

meanwhile at Nijisanji - 30 seconds, take it or leave it. Counter starts when the previous 30 seconds end. No refunds if you were so nervous and confused you couldn't even say anything in that time

These fuckers need to realise that everyone on the top, Left and Right, will send another trillions to Israel anyway. These boycotts will do nothing but to annoy everyone and eventually be so mad that they will ironically be an Israel simp just to see them triggered.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Nijisanji is supporting Israel to try and get some of those sheckels.
Better business plan than whatever they're doing with the dying limb known as Negrosanji EN.

Bronze

First she Interacts with males in a way that pisses off Nijisisters and now this. Maybe I should check her stream out someday

USS IOWA

First she Interacts with males in a way that pisses off Nijisisters and now this. Maybe I should check her stream out someday

Screenshot_20240713-163241_X.jpg
What does she mean by this?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Reminder that Twisty also said this:
1720859717889.png

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I'm not going to clip a membership stream but I didn't see discussion of it. Mint briefly talked about "What happened to Doki's accounts ( eg: Doki losing access to her Epic Games account) almost exactly happened to me!" Nijisanji apparently gives their Livers a company email to use for account creation for stuff like Steam which Anycolor keeps control of (not surprising tbh). Which means anything under that email is forever out of your control/lost once you leave. She circumvented this by "Using an old throwaway email that "Heaven" (Nijisanji) had no control over" apparently on the day of her graduation. "I paid for everything, I should keep it!"
I would assume most other graduates in EN do this too (resetting emails for accounts like Steam/Epic Games/etc they've spent money on) so as to not lose them. Selen and Zaion likely never got to because they were locked out of everything before being abruptly terminated.

Limkin

I'm not going to clip a membership stream but I didn't see discussion of it. Mint briefly talked about "What happened to Doki's accounts ( eg: Doki losing access to her Epic Games account) almost exactly happened to me!" Nijisanji apparently gives their Livers a company email to use for account creation for stuff like Steam which Anycolor keeps control of (not surprising tbh). Which means anything under that email is forever out of your control/lost once you leave. She circumvented this by "Using an old throwaway email that "Heaven" (Nijisanji) had no control over" apparently on the day of her graduation. "I paid for everything, I should keep it!"
I would assume most other graduates in EN do this too (resetting emails for accounts like Steam/Epic Games/etc they've spent money on) so as to not lose them. Selen and Zaion likely never got to because they were locked out of everything before being abruptly terminated.
Zaion's problem wasn't that they kept the new one, it was that she used her personal one instead and just renamed it, and they took it over effectively stealing everything she bought in a decade before even joining the company. If it was just her corpo account you could even make an argument that "just don't get fired lol" for keeping it away but that was pure scumbag move on Niji

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Zaion's problem wasn't that they kept the new one, it was that she used her personal one instead and just renamed it, and they took it over effectively stealing everything she bought in a decade before even joining the company. If it was just her corpo account you could even make an argument that "just don't get fired lol" for keeping it away but that was pure scumbag move on Niji
Well, this very clearly DOES constitute a theft and worth at least submitting a statement to police. (at least locally)
For stuff bought with personal money that stays on corpo accounts - kinda hard to argue theft, but niji still ought to reimburse 100% sum of these purchases. When they refuse - file paper to the police. Very little effort but potential headache to niji, might even spook them to promptly return all accounts.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Well, this very clearly DOES constitute a theft and worth at least submitting a statement to police. (at least locally)
For stuff bought with personal money that stays on corpo accounts - kinda hard to argue theft, but niji still ought to reimburse 100% sum of these purchases. When they refuse - file paper to the police. Very little effort but potential headache to niji, might even spook them to promptly return all accounts.
Sayu did consult a lawyer after being fired from Nijisanji. No doubt she had a discussion about getting her steam account back with her lawyer, and the lawyer probably said, "just buy the games again, it's going to be a lot cheaper and easier than dealing with a lawsuit."

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Sayu did consult a lawyer after being fired from Nijisanji. No doubt she had a discussion about getting her steam account back with her lawyer, and the lawyer probably said, "just buy the games again, it's going to be a lot cheaper and easier than dealing with a lawsuit."
Civil lawsuit - well duh, obviously. But if there is a chance to easily escalate it to criminal case in japan... worth a try. Stealing accounts is easy case there, iirc, instantly qualified as fraud/theft.
Bringing your claims to police is free and you won't need a lawyer until it comes to court, possibly not even then. If it start to cost money - just drop it.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Limkin

Funny how everyone suddenly is going to a therapy. It's almost like it's just a convenient pity baiting tool "uuu, I feel so bad I need to go to a doctor, uuu, stop being mean to me".

USS IOWA

Millie you got to take a break off the Internet.

TL: Looks like being wholesome on Twitter isn't allowed anymore,cause when I'm wholesome, Means I despise you all. Life is hard huhuhu

Let's all just kiss

God's Weakest Tard

TL: Looks like being wholesome on Twitter isn't allowed anymore,cause when I'm wholesome, Means I despise you all. Life is hard huhuhu

Let's all just kiss

The Philippines are not sending their best...or maybe they are. It's tough to say.

niggaphil

Let's all just kiss

God damn it Millie you fat fuck, why don't you learn from your big senpai, Suisei on how to handle the antis on social media?

:dokiSmugNew:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Funny how everyone suddenly is going to a therapy. It's almost like it's just a convenient pity baiting tool "uuu, I feel so bad I need to go to a doctor, uuu, stop being mean to me".
It's the only "safe" way to try to deal with issues for most. It's not an improvement from "go get drunk" or "stuff it and move on".

Limkin

It's the only "safe" way to try to deal with issues for most. It's not an improvement from "go get drunk" or "stuff it and move on".
Yeah, and they never mentioned it in the past 3 years, and only talk about it when people are giving them fair criticism. Instead of going to a therapy she should send her tweets to someone else before posting them and ask "hey, on a scale of 1 to 10 how retarded is what I wrote" and if they say a number higher than 5 abort the mission and rewrite it.
Or even better, stop reading vt like a gospel the whole day and feeling forced to reply to them on twitter

Top Bottom