"My sexual awakening was Pyramid Head from Silent Hill with the bubblehead nurse"Skye Shinryu

Nijisanji L Collection

Koronesuki

X-Potato
AND when I looked up unscheduled stoppages for the one train line going through her city during that timeframe there was actually a stop for an unspecified "medical emergency".
That probably means that one of the passengers on the train had a medical emergency, not that there was a fat Chinese girl laying on the tracks and they had to stop the train while her parents came to get her off of them.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
That probably means that one of the passengers on the train had a medical emergency, not that there was a fat Chinese girl laying on the tracks and they had to stop the train while her parents came to get her off of them.
shhh it's funnier this way

Bronze

In 5 minutes. They are already live but it's more silent than a graveyard since they didn't put any bgm

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Huh, so they are capable of not fucking up lighting into oblivion.

Still, free niji concert barely breached into 5view :thisisFine:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
NIJI management has ruined these cute EN anime girls.

Seriously though, the music is way too fucking loud. The models look subpar and the performances are giving me anxiety. Hate Niji all you want but no one deserves to endure the disappointment of seeing falling numbers and having to work hard knowing failure is the outcome. .

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
In 5 minutes. They are already live but it's more silent than a graveyard since they didn't put any bgm

NIJI management has ruined these cute EN anime girls.

Seriously though, the music is way too fucking loud. The models look subpar and the performances are giving me anxiety. Hate Niji all you want but no one deserves to endure the disappointment of seeing falling numbers and having to work hard knowing failure is the outcome. .

There is something off about the models, i don't watch Niji do all there 3d look like this and its just a style thing or did they skimp on them?

Limkin

There is something off about the models, i don't watch Niji do all there 3d look like this and its just a style thing or did they skimp on them?
The lighting is trash, nowhere near as bad as last time when everyone looked like porcelain doll splattered with ink, but the actual 3D debuts looked way better. Also the tracking skips and makes everything look glitchy with very limited range of movement. Good studio for this events is more important than models

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Just seeing Da Wose performing is enough for me at this point...
:yagoocry:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
For me it's just the infuriating way their producers and other 3d staff treat light.

At least the performer colors are better than the last time mostly because they've put a glow on everyone, but I personally don't think there's an excuse for waggling around fake light beams in this day and age. Actual colored light doesn't show up as a beam like that unless there's smoke in the air, and if concerts are using moving lights in smoke it's never in the way of the performers, or worse, pointing straight at them.

It can't be that hard to reinvent the spotlight? Maybe this revolutionary idea has not occurred to the geniuses at Nijisanji.

That said the performances are good, too bad mismanagement has completely destroyed the brand.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
What are you guys talking about :BijouBijou:?
Nijisanji EN concert?
I only see GODsemi perfoming in her SoloLive

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Fuck, this could've been the coolest thing ever if it happened last year.
Screenshot-20240706-162352-You-Tube.jpg

Screenshot-20240706-162232-You-Tube.jpg

VSoyBoy

Like I thought, VODs seem to be staying up, also for free.

Limkin

You can't post clips of it. Because of course, it looks like shit in motion

VSoyBoy

You can't post clips of it. Because of course, it looks like shit in motion

Don't think that reasoning holds when the VOD is staying up. If you want to prove to your buddies that it looks like shit in motion, just send them a timestamp.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Comes from weird place, but apparently flips really hate Millie now. Can any resident flip confirm alleged levels of hate?

Stunned But Dumb

See, you guys shouldn't have banned Hworang after all

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Comes from weird place, but apparently flips really hate Millie now. Can any resident flip confirm alleged levels of hate?

Lol she's never gonna get back the respect people have for her back then

Even the chuubas hate her now lol

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Last time I looked at the data, female suicide attempts were overwhelmingly pharmacological drug abuse or exsanguination and then followed by jumping from a height. These are methods that can be prevented if you're found quick enough or if you fuck it up (not high enough dosage, not deep enough cut, not high enough jumping point).

Meanwhile males hardly did those tasks and often decided on hanging or firearms, which were harder to fuck up. Firearms leave no time for someone to find you while hanging requires them to find you in the act.
I wonder if part of this is because of the stigma against male mental illness. Women and LGBT people are constantly being watched like hawks for the slightest issue but men often get ignored or dismissed even when their problems are serious. Thus more men don't get the help they need before its too late in contrast to women and other high risk groups.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Literally nothing in that video shows anything from anyone who is confirmably filipino, no Tagalog, just a couple youtube comments saying "man filipinos hate millie" and then a couple more comments saying "man millie sucks." Nothing new in there whatsoever, and the comments are fairly vanilla; we've burned Millie far worse here, FFS. If it's about some flips hating her, she's already been on the bad side of the nationalistic flips for a long time. IIRC, they've hated her almost since debut because she prefers Canada over the Phillippines (you know, like literally every person who isn't a hyper-patriotic retard) and called out/banned people sperging in her chat about Filipino superiority.

Actual nothing-burger from a drama-fag who is months out of the loop. Millie fat-posting is much more entertaining. I would be more curious to see if Millie/Lyrica's circle of associated SEA-tubing friends are still sticking by her or not, but Hero Hei isn't exactly an investigative genius.

Top Bottom