"Okay this is a new site i've never tried so let's see how this works, here's audio of me getting my pussy fingered with terrible phone audio 'cus damn it i'm not a professional at this yet !!!"Hana "Nym" Macchia

Nijisanji L Collection

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The asian woman with BPD who worked at a Jap company somehow failing to kill herself twice is probably a really interesting statistical anomaly if you kinda think abouy it
Not really - women attempt suicide more often than men, but men are more successful when they attempt it.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Not really - women attempt suicide more often than men, but men are more successful when they attempt it.
Are you considering arm scratches as attempts? I wonder where that comes from, would love to see numbers.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Are you considering arm scratches as attempts? I wonder where that comes from, would love to see numbers.
Okay, here is some US data: women are more likely to be admitted to hospital for self-inflicted injury than men:

1720251156835.png

Males die by suicide nearly four times as much as women:
1720251203152.png

You could probably come up with a few different reasons for this: men pick more lethal methods, women might attempt suicide without actually wanting to kill themselves (attention-seeking behaviour, for example), and so forth. Specifically for Doki, we don't really know much about the how or why, besides she needed to be hospitalised, but that's typical for anyone that attempts or is seriously considering suicide (at least in my country).

Limkin

Specifically for Doki, we don't really know much about the how or why, besides she needed to be hospitalised, but that's typical for anyone that attempts or is seriously considering suicide (at least in my country).
Pills would make the most sense, given her size not overdosing twice is not unrealistic. Pills are also a very popular option in combination with low mortality rate (your body is not retarded and more often than not will vomit it out)

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Pills would make the most sense, given her size not overdosing twice is not unrealistic. Pills are also a very popular option in combination with low mortality rate (your body is not retarded and more often than not will vomit it out)
Last time I looked at the data, female suicide attempts were overwhelmingly pharmacological drug abuse or exsanguination and then followed by jumping from a height. These are methods that can be prevented if you're found quick enough or if you fuck it up (not high enough dosage, not deep enough cut, not high enough jumping point).

Meanwhile males hardly did those tasks and often decided on hanging or firearms, which were harder to fuck up. Firearms leave no time for someone to find you while hanging requires them to find you in the act.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
It's because women want attention, while men just want to die.

Also it's because men get shit done.

tgmslc

Especially males who can actually play video games.
I'd never stopped to think about it but yeah, the Nijidudes are competing against, like, Markiplier and Asmongold and NorthernLion and a million other way more entertaining streamers. Meanwhile, Mint, Matara, and Doki are up against, who, Amouranth and Pokimane and a crowd of boring Twitch e-thots?

Poor nijisister.

Edit: Oh, “not found”? Here’s a screenshot of it.View attachment 73144

Everytime I start to wonder if its time to stop being mean to Niji fans on the internet, they'll pull some shit like this. Can Vox or Luca or someone finally release a branded Nijisanji vibrator so these bitches can go cross-eyed listening to their ASMR and leave the rest of us alone?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I'd never stopped to think about it but yeah, the Nijidudes are competing against, like, Markiplier and Asmongold and NorthernLion and a million other way more entertaining streamers. Meanwhile, Mint, Matara, and Doki are up against, who, Amouranth and Pokimane and a crowd of boring Twitch e-thots?
Markiplier, Asmongold and Northernlion cause none of them are fighting for the audience a twitch thot has. Now they are inevitably going to attract some portion of it due to having two vaguely boob shaped blobs on the screen, but vtubers do gaming and zatsu mainly, like someone like matara that does wh40k content, or doki with her apex stuff and mint and her metal gear obsession neatly puts them in the same category of "gamer lunatics" that the big three you mentioned currently reside in.

they have number not because they woman but because they entertaining

Bug Eater

No apostrophes so make of this what you will but apparently the concerts this time are actually live, which I think would be a first for EN.
Live performance but Rosemi opens her mouth and sounds like T-Pain for some mysterious reason. :mitothink:

VSoyBoy

The other two life-size figures arrived yesterday.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

The one who started it all and made Niji, and the one who embodies Niji's original sin (at least if you ask unicorns). Like pottery. Ken-chan is alright though.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Bronze

I'm relieved it's not a Rosemi figure. There's still hope that she will go through AX and Summer jam without any additional entry to her L collection :takocope:

VSoyBoy

This is starting now if anybody cares (apart from Slutpuppies, obviously)

UberSoldat

This is starting now if anybody cares (apart from Slutpuppies, obviously)

This has quite the production value, must say

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
He and Kuro are always friendly around each other and call each other out in chat. Quinn often get's mentioned in at least Kuro's and Michi's streams and I think Matara mentions him from time to time. Kuro said he wanted to visit the US to have some Off-Collabs with Quinn. Quinn was also part of U-San's 3D showcase. Pretty much the only Ex-NijiENs he doesn't regularly interact with in some way with are Doki, Sayu and Mint. He never even acknowledged Doki and Sayu and only tweeted at Mint a few times.

Speaking of U-San, NijiEN are coming to U-San's stomping ground Thailand for some weeb convention. Around 40USD for a M&G ticket. Edit: To be fair, the ticket includes admission for the day of the M&G.

Quinn sorta acknowledged Sayu after going indie by being a vaguetweeting femboy when she had drama with that retarded monkey Kenji.

Smelliest007

Quinn sorta acknowledged Sayu after going indie by being a vaguetweeting femboy when she had drama with that retarded monkey Kenji.

If he believes he's black enough maybe he will get revitiligo.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I can't believe women are worse at suicide too, the attention whoring is definitely a big part of it though, trying to kill yourself has become almost like a trend nowadays.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Specifically for Doki, we don't really know much about the how or why, besides she needed to be hospitalised, but that's typical for anyone that attempts or is seriously considering suicide (at least in my country).
Realistically it was probably pills, given that she had showed pictures of her wrist with the hospital bracelet on it and no marks, and also mentioned that her parents "found her in time" when she made the second attempt. With that said, one of the more "entertaining" rrats I remember from one of the infinite Niji meltdown threads was that she was waiting to get run over by a train when her parents found her the second time. AND when I looked up unscheduled stoppages for the one train line going through her city during that timeframe there was actually a stop for an unspecified "medical emergency".

Just saying. :baeJam:

I can't believe women are worse at suicide too, the attention whoring is definitely a big part of it though, trying to kill yourself has become almost like a trend nowadays.
It's the pill suicide thing, it's actively the least effective way to kill yourself but it doesn't hurt, so girls are more likely to attempt it that way. Guys very rarely take pills to kill themselves, and also are much more likely to own guns (remember, US statistics).

Top Bottom