"Pee pee is separate from the nuts"Hakos Baelz
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Nijisanji L Collection

Pencilfreak

Mmm… pencils and graphite. Mmm.. erasers.

niggaphil

Nijisanji EN and Never shutting the fuck up, name a more iconic duo.
More like Elira the gang couldn't SHUT THE FUCK UP.

:pankosmug:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
A takedown notice is unlikely, cursory legal action extremely unlikely, and I don't see Nijisanji putting serious effort into such a case beyond the threat of a lawyer. If a takedown notice gets sent, Proctor will just have a laugh and ignore it. Nijisanji is worried about the Japanese market, they're going to retreat from the English market, and I don't think they're going to put their effort into fighting an international legal battle because some retards said some stupid shit about Nijisanji on a foreign forum.
Would be fun to see honestly. This is the same company that was taking down Twitter posts and sending cease and desist letters of shit that happened 3 months ago after it had died down only to throw some gas on an already-dead fire.

I'm still chuckling to myself about the absurdity of it all. Literally all that had to be done here was basic PR: generic statement of the facts as they want them to be worded in as professional and anti-inflammatory a way as is humanly possible, and then silence. This was too difficult for them. Shutting the fuck up was too difficult for a multi-million dollar international media company. This is a level of failure that by all logic and reason should not be possible. Yet here we are.

Lol. Lmao, even.
You don't understand how Japanese corporation works where they have to save face any way they can even if the company takes a massive hit for it. They will try to bullshit their way out of things and ignore the huge dumpster fire in the parking lot. Look at us, we are Nijisanji, we are a family, we do everything right.

About the Quarterly report, I honestly expected it to look way worse on paper than it did but they were smart enough to apply enough makeup to hide the bruises known as NijiEN. JP clearly seems to be doing really well but I feel like they will start to plateau soon enough. I think they can still fix the issue with EN but they will have to pump money into it and going by their business plan where their final step is to just throw talents off in the deep end and then provide no support to them, plus them only "investing" in the company by buying their own stocks makes me think that things wont get better. They have all of the resources to fix things yet it seems to me like it just goes against their company culture to do so. They will keep pushing more merch since its what generates them the most profit but the EN audience is just not interested anymore. Their reputation as a company is almost nonexistent.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Japan has different defamation laws than the UK, Proctor can just tell Nijisanji to go pound sand and there's not much they can do.
Elira could write a spreadsheet to help sisters get past the signup questions.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Having the gay orgies after AX when someone is cosplaying as dokibird or elira will be the first step for them to repair their relationship :dokiSmug:
Hatefucking is a common thing in the cosplay circles.

About Rosemi, either she breaks or she leaves after the next addition to her greentext.

USS IOWA

I was watching Buster Scruggs and this scene reminds me of Nijimanagement for some reason.

Note:
Stagecoach driver: Nijimanagement
Limbless actor: NijiEN

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Stunned But Dumb

Dude almost doubled both of their boobs sizes

USS IOWA

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Tubedude

I love how they interpret the eyebags as a black eye and call them racist for giving vox a straw hat when his samurai outfit has one (not exactly a straw hat but still)
Surprise surprise, nijidrones not actually watching who they run defense for in the case of the straw hat.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Stolen from Twitter, a major note got missed in the quarterly report.

g2opxd.jpg
hrhr8f.jpg

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

g2opxd.jpg
hrhr8f.jpg

I cant wait for the rrat about niji talents lining up for their graduations to be proved true. But also it could be them just being realistic when looking back at how much vtubers they lost since 2023.

niggaphil

g2opxd.jpg
hrhr8f.jpg

I cant wait for the rrat about niji talents lining up for their graduations to be proved true. But also it could be them just being realistic when looking back at how much vtubers they lost since 2023.
I missed that part in the report.

In conclusion, Kurosanji is the one that swarm the global market with multiple Talents, and now they fucked up by their own strategy :dokiSmug:

Limkin

tbf, there was so much random nonsense in their reports your brain kind of turns to mush after a while. It's almost like they did it intentionally to try to hide as much as possible without straight up lying or anything

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I can't believe some of them are genuinely using "L + ratio parasocial fucks" as an argument against making fun of Niji, they're so broken and desperate for a W :whatastory:I almost feel sorry for them, but if you're that desperate to run defense for BBC (Big Black Company), you deserve the copium addiction.

g2opxd.jpg
hrhr8f.jpg

1718381632291.png

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

And give your shareholders more awkward tax obligations for no benefit?

The tax code is like unto a child that has not achieved normal intellectual development for its age range, but as a business you just have to deal with it.
Riku owns over 40% of the company. A dividend is going nearly majority to his bank accounts, however he has his ownership structured. It looks like there's only a 20% tax rate for him, as well, which is pretty solid. "Capital gains from sales of certain securities (including shares and equity interest in corporations, warrant bonds, etc.) are taxed separately from other sources of income at a flat rate of 20.315% (15.315% national tax + 5% local inhabitant’s tax). " Source

So for the 2.5B buyback, that'd be roughly 1B to Riku and 840mil JPY after taxes. That'd be roughly 5mil USD in completely free cash. Or the company could simply buy up studios/vendors they use to save total costs and roll them into actual durable assets.

There's a reason Buybacks are damn stupid in most cases.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
There's a reason Buybacks are damn stupid in most cases.
The are 3 smart reasons for buyback:
- to get 51%
- to go back private
- to bloat stock price before full cashing out and faking death

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
It's an asian chick dancing to flex on another asian chick. And a british guy who ALSO vtubes as an asian chick. So like... where's the racism and misogyny? Hating bilibili isn't racism, it just means you still have some sanity or thinking ability left. I also love the whole "she's being abusive" shit and how they're turning it into her personally attacking them. Like it's a random fanart she almost certainly had nothing to do with? The fuck does that even mean. Woman flexes on other women, MUHSOGGYKNEE!!1

Actually I guess I could see how Doki is more manly than Vox. Was woman on femboy violence another development I wasn't aware of in current year problematics?

Edit: Wait Elira's asian right or am I recalling wrong? If she isn't it's even less racist than I remember because something something progressive stacks or whatever.

Last edited:
Top Bottom