"THE SILLY ZONE"Grimmi (referring to her brain cyst)
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Nijisanji L Collection

Limkin

letardenna.png
I am too lazy to make my own rrats why it took her 6 hours to reply

NotDecatto

DYRBI

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Speaking of Enna she was venting on her alt account recently.

Enna really deathflag herself at the start of the year. Remember when she was celebrating that she was happy cause everything was going her way and great. :mitothink::kurosanji: Come on Enna speak louder! Join Elira and everyone else who bootlicks in saying "I LOVE MY NIJISANJI FAMILY"

Limkin

Speaking of Enna she was venting on her alt account recently.
I am sure there is zero other reasons he may not want to work with her anymore and refuses to reply. It's not like it's been half a year already since her coworker tried to off herself with her being one of the main perceived culprits. Also paying in full before the work is finished is certified dumb bitch moment.

NotDecatto

DYRBI
I am sure there is zero other reasons he may not want to work with her anymore and refuses to reply. It's not like it's been half a year already since her coworker tried to off herself with her being one of the main perceived culprits. Also paying in full before the work is finished is certified dumb bitch moment.
Speaking of dumb moments there's this /vt/ post that seems to be written by Ennaschizo perhaps but it mentions she ended up reading her superchats on Hex's stream instead of her own.
Another disastrous cuck stream Enna has given us.
Enna and Hex were flirting the entire time. At one point Hex demands she calls him "daddy" and that says that "dating me isn't so bad". Enna abandons her fans in the end to join Hex's stream and reads her superchats on his stream.

[Embed] [Open]
0:03:21
"Between the both of us we have zero reputation to save"
0:24:00
Enna calls her chat mentally ill and mocks them for being so obedient when she tells them something.
0:54:48
Enna loves bugs. Lmao
2:04:53
Hex says to Enna "you're definitely a good girl"
2:16:30
Hex's "playful banter" with Enna, calls her a huge bitch.
2:31:30
>Enna is confused and believes Hex's character is her father. Hex turns this into a lewd joke.
>"that means you're my father?"
>Hex: "I'm your what? hehehe"
*enna leaves to the bathroom*
>Hex: "So wait, I'm your d-word?"
>"So if I ask her who her daddy is, she'll answer?"
>"I can't believe it, I'm gonna have Enna calling me daddy all day"
>"the moment she gets back, she has to call me daddy the whole time"
In the end of the story, it's revealed her and Hex were the same person. Enna leaves the stream, pretending to be disgusted, without reading superchats or anything. Then goes to Hex's stream to chat with him and read her superchats there.

Enna goes to Hex's stream now
[Embed] [Open]
2:46:43
Hex commenting on Enna abandoning her stream
>"Dating me isn't that fucking bad, what the heck"
2:50:40
Enna abandoned her stream because she was "committed to the roleplaying" that she was disgusted by Hex.
2:51:45
Enna reads her superchats on Hex's stream.
2:53:30
>"I love enna so much" tee hee hee
Throughout the stream Hex emphasizes his love for Enna multiple times. It comes across less like "genuine friends" and more like "he's flirting with her"
2:57:18
Enna tells his chat to remind Enna that she and Hex are "one" now.

This right here is why mixed-gender collabs will never be good. Literally the only "joke" the entire stream was Hex making passes at Enna and Enna playfully rejecting him. And at the end she reveals it was just roleplay all

Limkin

Speaking of dumb moments there's this /vt/ post that seems to be written by Ennaschizo perhaps but it mentions she ended up reading her superchats on Hex's stream instead of her own.
No no no, I already suffered through one stream of Hex and Enna, where this schizo made up completely imaginary scenarios of what they were saying and what they meant. I am just going to assume all of this is rumblings of an insane flip and ignore it

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Where's @Username Generator when we need him? He's the one I trust the most to debunk shit that happens with Enna. He might be a lil bias, but he does speak some truth.. More than the Ennaschizo guy.

Pencilfreak

Mmm… pencils and graphite. Mmm.. erasers.

I have a gut feeling Enna is doing this to spite her former GFE unicorn fans, but all this does is ending up feeding trolls like that Ennaschizo.

Punished Lurker

No no no, I already suffered through one stream of Hex and Enna, where this schizo made up completely imaginary scenarios of what they were saying and what they meant. I am just going to assume all of this is rumblings of an insane flip and ignore it
Where's @Username Generator when we need him? He's the one I trust the most to debunk shit that happens with Enna. He might be a lil bias, but he does speak some truth.. More than the Ennaschizo guy.
I'm not @UsernameGenerator and I haven't watched the stream, but that is definetely Ennaschizo. If you look for it on the archives not only do you find he originally posted it on /NijiEN/, but you can also see him seething and schizo posting in that thread and the previous one too, just press F3 and search for "Enna".

Also from what I've seen lately every time Enna starts streaming he immediately starts posting, so as much as he "hates" her he can't stop watching and talking about cucking

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
To be fair, the way she words it seems like he was doing it before the whole Selen debacle.

Also, the replies really delivered on what I was hoping to see:

:millieLoser:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
To be fair, the way she words it seems like he was doing it before the whole Selen debacle.

Man
i remember watching a Lyrica stream on the leadup to her graduation and thinking she would've been a great fit for Holo
life comes at niggas fast

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

That Millie copypasta still remains one of the best things to come from the trash fire. Absolutely peak.

NotDecatto

DYRBI

Looks like a fresh clip from Ryoma's stream. Basically he says his genmates were "observing from the sidelines" going into NijiEN, and proceeds to praise staff for doing their job (?). Dude also sounds like he's coping with the situation and trying to reassure their fans to continue enjoying Niji and dismiss the haters.

Limkin

Dude also sounds like he's coping with the situation and trying to reassure their fans to continue enjoying Niji and dismiss the haters.
You need to be overdosing on copium to apply to Nijisanji in the first place. And show certification that you have S grades in getting one guyed on twitter. That is a very important requirement.

chihirogumi

Looks like a fresh clip from Ryoma's stream. Basically he says his genmates were "observing from the sidelines" going into NijiEN, and proceeds to praise staff for doing their job (?). Dude also sounds like he's coping with the situation and trying to reassure their fans to continue enjoying Niji and dismiss the haters.

I don't doubt that a small portion of the haters did have their brains broken and have been constantly spamming unfounded rumors, sending harassment/threats to talents, and need to touch grass, but this is definitely a massive cope from him. There are many MANY legitimate critcisms of Niji and just dismissing them as uninformed haters while jacking off your hugbox shows they haven't learned a thing over the past half a year. Also, the so-called "loud minority" of haters is actually more of a mix of loud minority and silent majority when you consider how devastating the scandal has been to their live numbers. averaging around 400-500 viewers a week after debut when past niji debuts had healthy 4 view numbers seems more like 60% of the fanbase left. Also, "real fans" don't blindly praise every step of the way. They've learned nothing.

Limkin

Also, the so-called "loud minority" of haters is actually more of a mix of loud minority and silent majority when you consider how devastating the scandal has been to their live numbers. averaging around 400-500 viewers a week after debut when past niji debuts had healthy 4 view numbers seems more like 60% of the fanbase left.
They are still bleeding subs at around the same rate as usual. There is zero signs it will improve on it's own at any point, and the company seems to only encourage them to put oil in fire, instead of doing something positive about it. Not like they can do anything, when their most popular members were directly involved or left the company beforehand

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Having to reassure fans that they wont get dragged down by the haters is kinda sad, im no PR fag but why even acknowledge this?, the underlying cause for the shit PR will forever be the general narrative that they made Doki neck almost twice

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Having to reassure fans that they wont get dragged down by the haters is kinda sad, im no PR fag but why even acknowledge this?, the underlying cause for the shit PR will forever be the general narrative that they made Doki neck almost twice
If they did actually start PR training, at least we now know they haven't integrated it into their onboarding process, yet.
:dokiSmug:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
These people would save themselves so many headaches if they just didn't talk about the drama in the first place. This new wave weren't even in the company when the Selen shit went down so they have no need to defend themselves against any allegations, so by making these vague comments that could be taken as them going to bat for Nijisanji they're injecting themselves into an already ugly conversation for no reason whatsoever.

The most beneficial PR training you could give the talents is to enforce the mindset that they don't have to answer every question. Ignore bait tweets, ignore people who bring up drama in chat, if someone alludes to it in superchats just give a generic "thank you for the donation" and move on. Their careers will be so much more rewarding if they stop needlessly trying to fix someone else's poor optics.

Username Generator

Early Adopter

ddz9mfj-4b131bfc-c09a-421d-b99f-470b658eb63f.jpg

Another disastrous cuck stream Enna has given us.
Enna doesn't do GFE, what is he on about? I'm starting to genuinely become curious about this, but the answer to this question probably lies in his name.

Enna and Hex were flirting the entire time.
They aren't.

0:03:21
"Between the both of us we have zero reputation to save"
Said by Hex. I don't watch him so I can only go by the random stuff I have seen over the time which doesn't look that great. Is it all accurate or is it all taken out of context? I don't know. As for Enna, she has been taken out of context many times as I have shown in past posts.

0:24:00
Enna calls her chat mentally ill and mocks them for being so obedient when she tells them something.
Sounds harsh if you aren't used to Enna, however she is usually softer when alone with her chat. As for the second part, no. Enna told her chat not to backseat. Later she asks for backseating, but chat is like "lol no" to troll her. 2 minutes later she figures it out by herself.

0:54:48
Enna loves bugs. Lmao
And Nene loves her beetles, so what?

2:04:53
Hex says to Enna "you're definitely a good girl"
Incorrect quote, Hex says :"you are definitely a g- gi- a g- girl". I can excuse this one somewhat, I had to replay the section a dozen times to fully make out what he is saying as he is stuttering a bit. I think that this quote even was what Hex initially wanted to say. As for the context, they are talking about being complimented by their parents, in the but-mother-said-i-look-handsome meme kind of way. Hex then "compliments" Enna for the most basic thing with this quote.

2:16:30
Hex's "playful banter" with Enna, calls her a huge bitch.
Enna doesn't react to it, so I'm not sure what the purpose of this quote is. I guess he is working part time as "Hexshizo" now?

2:31:30
>Enna is confused and believes Hex's character is her father. Hex turns this into a lewd joke.
>"that means you're my father?"
>Hex: "I'm your what? hehehe"
*enna leaves to the bathroom*
>Hex: "So wait, I'm your d-word?"
>"So if I ask her who her daddy is, she'll answer?"
>"I can't believe it, I'm gonna have Enna calling me daddy all day"
>"the moment she gets back, she has to call me daddy the whole time"
Full Quote: "I can't believe it, I'm gonna have Enna calling me daddy all day. I don't think I want that. I usually like the word but from her I don't think I like that very much."

In the end of the story, it's revealed her and Hex were the same person. Enna leaves the stream, pretending to be disgusted, without reading superchats or anything.
Streamer does funny bit, Ennashizo most affected.

Then goes to Hex's stream to chat with him and read her superchats there.
After ending stream Enna notices that she forgot about the superchats. Before anyone goes "Enna doesn't care about her fans!", she almost always reads out EVERY SINGLE superchat and dono, no matter which amount was donated, at the last portion of her streams. Since both of them told chat to watch the others POV for the full experience (because the game is different in both POVs), they linked and pinned to each others stream (00:12:10 in Ennas stream). Because of this it makes sense for Enna to assume that most of her viewers will have fully switched to Hex's POV once she ended her stream. To not make things to complicated she just decided to read the supers here.

2:46:43
Hex commenting on Enna abandoning her stream
>"Dating me isn't that fucking bad, what the heck"
They are literally just joking around.

2:50:40
Enna abandoned her stream because she was "committed to the roleplaying" that she was disgusted by Hex.
Streamer does funny bit, Ennashizo most affected, season 2.

2:51:45
Enna reads her superchats on Hex's stream.
So far the only useful timestamp in this mess. Gotta give it to him though, this time I didn't have to search through chat messages to find the timestamps for the quotes.

2:53:30
>"I love enna so much" tee hee hee
Throughout the stream Hex emphasizes his love for Enna multiple times. It comes across less like "genuine friends" and more like "he's flirting with her"
You can interpret everything the wrong way if you try hard enough.

2:57:18
Enna tells his chat to remind Enna that she and Hex are "one" now.
No. Hex reads out loud this superchat:
pinkerton superchat.PNG
After that he says: "I need everyone to remind Enna that she and I are one now basically."

This right here is why mixed-gender collabs will never be good.
Roberu and Mea, just to name an example for a good one

Literally the only "joke" the entire stream was Hex making passes at Enna and Enna playfully rejecting him. And at the end she reveals it was just roleplay all
Did we both watch the same stream?

@UberSoldat @Xuhle I posted early on accident, I removed it temporarily to not leave it up half finished

Last edited:
Top Bottom