"I'm drinking Pacifico because I'm a tropical mexican!"Lia Rinkou
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Nijisanji L Collection

chihirogumi

It's extra delicious how the slain nijisis rrats involved hoping Matara (the woman they seethed about because of her collabing a lot w/ Luxiem) would be a grudge harboring cunt like they are. First she reconnects with Doki and now this.

Stunned But Dumb

Didn't a lot of them write Matara (and Mint) off anyway for being in Wrestletuber?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Horo7618

No one in particular
Doki W shown live on the main Twitch Rivals stream.....

VSoyBoy

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Hey guys, what if Donkey opens her own Agency she can call it Deeshojo

Pencilfreak

Mmm… pencils and graphite. Mmm.. erasers.

Edit: R.i.p. Saturnus’ digestive system for eating Pomu acrylic stand.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Likely combo of Youtube cracking down on various ASMR more and more negative eyes on Nijisanji who would definitely report shit like that.
To anyone wondering it seems Youtube is really cracking down on ASMR. Any kissing, ear licking or even wet sounds are getting flagged as basically coom.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

niggaphil

To anyone wondering it seems Youtube is really cracking down on ASMR. Any kissing, ear licking or even wet sounds are getting flagged as basically coom.
It proves that the AI cannot differentiate what is kissing, ear licking, handjob, blowjob, or any wet sounds at all :dokiSmug:

God's Strongest Dragoon

What I've heard is that youtube has started to taken notice of AVtubers and turbo twitch whores and the kind of content they produce, so now they're taking the shotgun approach to a lot of ASMRs that fall under that category you mentioned. So vocally suggestive RP ASMRs don't get flagged but those that dip into the "wet sounds" approach are getting hit and having their channels nuked.

God's Strongest Dragoon

NotDecatto

DYRBI

niggaphil

Update: Youtube responded on twitter :ironmousekek:

[a]

Did any youtube team responded to the Cover or Kurosanji talent account? I knew Kobo got banned few times, but I didn't remember the youtube team responded her on twitter?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
if Mint, Doki, and Sayu manage to have a collab at all this year I will eat my Pomu acrylic stand. (All 3 of them have to be in the collab or I ain't doing it).
Doki, reading this thread three weeks ago (probably): "wait, someone's actually going to eat an acrylic stand if I arrange this collab? That will be hilarious, I better get on it."

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Doki, reading this thread three weeks ago (probably): "wait, someone's actually going to eat an acrylic stand if I arrange this collab? That will be hilarious, I better get on it."
240604-062352.png

Xuhle

The stream that this was from has been privated, but some from the discord forget to add it here as well.

VSoyBoy

The stream that this was from has been privated, but some from the discord forget to add it here as well.

Discussion has been had in the general thread. Out of context clip that probably happened after she got into a (joking) argument about what league character she is on Aster's stream. At the very most a slightly out of place joke.

Stunned But Dumb

This is so blatant... I'll risk eating crow on this one, but I dn't want to trust something like this at all without context. It's just too... obvious.

Top Bottom