"Babygirl little meow meow skrunkly sexyman what is the difference anymore?"Machina X Flayon

Nijisanji L Collection

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I didn't know you liked men like that, dazzle... congrats on coming out of the closet!
It's not gay when done for disciplinary purposes in the Russian army.:pomuSalute:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

niggaphil

Japan Vtubers: nah we will apply the KuroEN audition then :dokiSmug:

Limkin

Japan Vtubers: nah we will apply the KuroEN audition then :dokiSmug:
Why there are hundreds of comments under this post by the same guy just spamming numbers? Did they change the agency they buy engagement from, and a new one doesn't even bother writing any text?

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Why there are hundreds of comments under this post by the same guy just spamming numbers? Did they change the agency they buy engagement from, and a new one doesn't even bother writing any text?
Nothing suspicious here, stop noticing things
5709.png
5749.png
5829.png

0143.png
0247.png
0351.png

At least NR jangid seems to use custom text

VSoyBoy

Nothing suspicious here, stop noticing things
I don't know about the middle guy, but the other two being twitter blue retards I can imagine them farming engagement for a payout from Musk. It's like those fucking accounts that post some shit about dead gaza kids below hentai. Especially accounts like the NR guy can be found under all kinds of posts, it's a consequence of Musk monetizing engagement.

ex_lurker

Limkin

At least NR jangid seems to use custom text
You know, I generally joke about Niji hiring pajeets to do all the work for them, I am not being 100% serious, but I guess I should be

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Pair Auditions?
MMm i wonder why

Limkin

Pair Auditions?
MMm i wonder why
5 days a week of "night lessons" and minors are ok. Some manager is a pedo who has a twin fetish and will fuck you daily. Way more likely than trying to execute "Fuwamoco at home" plan
Edit: Putting Ange on this is just bullying

They are also selling "Family situational voice" with Kuzuha, and rerun bridal voice packs from last 2 years. Damn, that desperate for money

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Pair Auditions?
MMm i wonder why

This shit feels so much like Sony and Microsoft throwing bad ideas at the wall to get something to stick while Nintendo ran circles around them in the Wii/PS3/360 era.

Also, at this point, JP would be better off learning English to get into EN than joining VTA. Same amount of work and you actually come out with a useful skill.

Limkin

Also, at this point, JP would be better off learning English to get into EN than joining VTA. Same amount of work and you actually come out with a useful skill.
Did anyone find two new girls PLs? There was literally zero posts about them after debut and they both seemed to be VTA dodgers at a first glance

VSoyBoy

Did anyone find two new girls PLs? There was literally zero posts about them after debut and they both seemed to be VTA dodgers at a first glance
Twisty is native English 100%.
Clara speaks 4 languages, three of them pretty much fluently and she says she is native English.

Definitely not like the cases before where they clearly were not speaking English as well as their gen mates.

niggaphil

Klara seems to be a chink, or thai based on her debut. Thats all the info I knew:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Don't know about Twisty but Klara was Agnes Echeron, a 2view from a dying jp micro corpo called Tetrapia, she graduated on September 30 but made one last tweet recently, hinting a reincarnation and here she is.
1710351016328037.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This shit feels so much like Sony and Microsoft throwing bad ideas at the wall to get something to stick while Nintendo ran circles around them in the Wii/PS3/360 era.

I remember when I thought VTA was a fantastic idea and would revolutionize vtubing because anyone who went through it would have a seal of approval from the largest corpo in the world and would be able to apply more easily to other corps and we would overall increase the quality of new debutants. Honestly I still think it is a good idea, just not in Niji's hands.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
I remember when I thought VTA was a fantastic idea and would revolutionize vtubing because anyone who went through it would have a seal of approval from the largest corpo in the world and would be able to apply more easily to other corps and we would overall increase the quality of new debutants. Honestly I still think it is a good idea, just not in Niji's hands.
Whenever I see the name VTA pop up it conjures a mental image of interns basically doing free labor for Niji. Use ‘em and throw ‘em like trash when done.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Nor in Nexas. "Free labor" is apt description indeed. The only two companies who have credibility to do somehing like that are Holo and Phase. Vshojo don't - though some girls can do good lectures. Everyone other corpo is utterly inept.

Speaking of corpos, Doki have a damn good chance of starting one. She's in position where she might need to employ multiople full-time people very soon, and will need few more selling faces to do so. Or join Vshojo (if they can afford her workload, that is)

Last edited:
Top Bottom