"When it comes to bare shooting sensation, I like the AK-47!"Shishiro Botan

Nijisanji L Collection

VSoyBoy

Speaking of corpos, Doki have a damn good chance of starting one.
This is what I'm here for. To be the one to say "This aint it" when shit goes too far.

If hiring people was all you needed to have successful corpo they wouldn't be dying left and right. Starting one right now would be a great chance for her to trip, fall flat on her face and lose a bunch of money in the process. Let's cool it with the big dreams and begin by getting a stable foundation for her own content.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Nor in Nexas. "Free labor" is pat description indeed. The only two companies who have credibility to do somehing like that are Holo and Phase. Vshojo don't - though some girls can do good lectures. Everyone other corpo is utterly inept.

Speaking of corpos, Doki have a damn good chance of starting one. She's in position where she might need to employ multiople full-time people very soon, and will need few more selling faces to do so. Or join Vshojo (if they can afford her workload, that is)
When you hear that Doki spent all of the money she made at Nijisanji on running events, what part of that made you think that Doki would be able to run a company without going bankrupt?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
When you heard that Doki spent all the money she made at Nijisanji on running events, what part of that made you think that Doki would be able to run a company without going bankrupt?
That's the tricky part - she'd have to delegate the actual running of the company to someone capable. Find her A-chan/Muumi. Only (preferably) a guy and for the CEO position.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This is what I'm here for. To be the one to say "This aint it" when shit goes too far.

If hiring people was all you needed to have successful corpo they wouldn't be dying left and right. Starting one right now would be a great chance for her to trip, fall flat on her face and lose a bunch of money in the process. Let's cool it with the big dreams and begin by getting a stable foundation for her own content.
Yeah, that is a horrible fucking idea lol. Something like VDere where it is just a collection of individuals under a brand would be far more reasonable.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Speaking of corpos, Doki have a damn good chance of starting one. She's in position where she might need to employ multiople full-time people very soon, and will need few more selling faces to do so. Or join Vshojo (if they can afford her workload, that is)
Please no, not yet another "moral corporation" which everyone uses as some kind of bastion of freedom and goodness in an evil industry, we have enough of those.
I'm fucking tired of people's only selling point being "WE'RE NOT NIJISANJI!" Yeah well I'm not hitler or stalin, that doesn't automatically make me a good person.

VSoyBoy

That's the tricky part - she'd have to delegate the actual running of the company to someone capable. Find her A-chan/Muumi. Only (preferably) a guy and for the CEO position.
You'd still have to stake a probably 6 figure starting capital and take on a bunch of labour cost for what is essentially a gamble. This industry hasn't been figured out yet, and entering it is still extremely risky.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You'd still have to stake a probably 6 figure starting capital and take on a bunch of labour cost for what is essentially a gamble. This industry hasn't been figured out yet, and entering it is still extremely risky.
I'm sure doki would get insane CCV and attention because of drama, but honestly even no-name corps like pixelink and v4mirai are getting insane CCV for their size and newness. To me the EN side of things is just all kinds of fucky wucky, Idk where all of these viewers even come from.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Please no, not yet another "moral corporation" which everyone uses as some kind of bastion of freedom and goodness in an evil industry, we have enough of those.
I'm fucking tired of people's only selling point being "WE'RE NOT NIJISANJI!" Yeah well I'm not hitler or stalin, that doesn't automatically make me a good person.
Atleast Idol will be a fantastic case study for how transparency is a meme if it fails within the year

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I'd imagine if she form an entity, it'll be something akin to vshojo. More than another forgettable microcorp, but without external investments. Another exclusive club for indies with slow incremental growth. It makes a lot of sense financially. Seems like v-dere is working in kinda same direction.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'd imagine if she form an entity, it'll be something akin to vshojo. More than another forgettable microcorp, but without external investments. Another exclusive club for indies with slow incremental growth. It makes a lot of sense financially. Seems like v-dere is working in kinda same direction.
Friends + business never works out, someone is gonna end up greed-ing out and arguing with the others which will sour the friendgroup mood which is the only reason people even care, it always fucking happens.

Friends/family and business shouldn't mix. Business is business and sometimes you have to make cold calculated decisions.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Friends + business never works out, someone is gonna end up greed-ing out and arguing with the others which will sour the friendgroup mood which is the only reason people even care, it always fucking happens.

Friends/family and business shouldn't mix. Business is business and sometimes you have to make cold calculated decisions.
It can and does work splendidly, but there must be some level of maturity and/or detachment.
As for hypothetical Doki corp. - it not that compicated, she'll need to hire CEO and avoid accepting close friends. i.e. signing Sayu and Vivi would be ok, but signing Mumei or RPR would be a nono.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Why would Doki want to start her own corporation? She seems to be doing just fine as an indie. Why rock the boat? I know she likes organizing events, but with Wrestletuber she just showed that she can do that without the backing of a corpo.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
But... why? Doki's happy where she is right now, she's doing good numbers and good money. This is her reward for spending years in the Nijisanji salt mines. Why should she give that up for a management role? It's not as if the world is short of vtuber companies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
It can and does work splendidly, but there must be some level of maturity and/or detachment.
As for hypothetical Doki corp. - it not that compicated, she'll need to hire CEO and avoid accepting close friends. i.e. signing Sayu and Vivi would be ok, but signing Mumei or RPR would be a nono.
Ah Thats the MerelyTourist i remember you where starting to sound normal these pasts weeks

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
but signing Mumei
Ah yes, mumei is totally gonna leave her successful, cushy job at Holo where she gets to finish her college degree and idle for weeks at a time without repercussion just so she can go on a sketchy venture with her friend where there's no guarantee of success.

VSoyBoy

Brother, let it go.

Mumei and RPR are both already signed and happy.
It's too early to start looping about Sayu again so I wont say anything about her, but... you know... :mintcrazy:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Doki has no reason to start a corp and stands to gain alot from offering herself to a high tier talent agency more than becoming a full entrepreneur

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
UUUuUUUuuuuu someone please save SayuuuUuuuUUUuu :faunacry::faunacry::faunacry::faunacry::faunacry::faunacry:

Limkin

MerelyTourist has to be a bait account that carefully engineers the dumbest ideas and tries to present them in the most innocent ways. No way someone is consistently this retarded

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Double post.

Going back in time because i was not a vtuber fan in 2021.

I have seen talks on twitter about this "branch(?)" Called yumenographia that died pretty quickly. From my understanding, it was some kind of hostess club in virtual space with talents from the company. Anycolor decided to close it down after it was decided the project was a flop.

Now, i see people talking about its closing because of shareholders thinking it was too sensitive and could end up with talents meeting the clients IRL. I see far more controversial takes implying the biggest spenders were anycolor staff themselves. I found this thread on warosu with screenshots implying an employee at the time leaked an email explaining why they closed down.

As i said earlier, i dont know shit about this story as i wasnt a vtuber fan at the time. Does anyone have some good knowledge on what happened with this project?

Top Bottom