"Pekora's body is healthy! I don't mind a little bit of bacteria"Usada Pekora
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Nijisanji L Collection

niggaphil

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
people hang to something you said once and it's taken outta context, gives an example if she said something 8 years ago people today would say she lied today if she changed her mind today.
Shes no longer a libtard???? LETSGOOOOOOO

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Here's something of a rare treat, an L coming from Nijisanji JP (who usually isn't as L-covered like the EN)

Around yesterday, Nijisanji JP did a stream collab with an energy drink company ASAP-Club. The company isn't a stranger for collabing with weeb stuff, considering they did a collab with 'idol life is bad' animu Oshi No Ko a while back. But anyway.

Here's the stream, with the JP most notable male duo unit, Kanae and Kuzuha as the host.

So where's the L? Well, apparently one of the NijiJP staff has a rather neat idea of telling people to mix their energy drink with alcohol. Not exactly an issue since caffeinated alcohol do exist and all, but the staff thought "hey, mixing it by 1:1 ratio should good enough!"

image.png

(The alcohol in question is Chamisul, a korean soju, iirc has around 20% abv?)
(The energy drink's website doesn't mention the exact caffeine per can, but one online store who sold the oshi no ko collab one mentioned 52mg caffeine per can)

Anyway, the stream ended, the ASAP club made a tweet about how the stream went by. And then today, the Japanese's Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries dropped this tweet.

Apparently there were 'unconfirmed' reports of people, mostly teenagers or young adults who probably took advice of mixing energy drink + alcohol by 1:1 ratio, got hit by shit like palpitations, severe dizziness and heart arrhythmia to the point that the ministry had to say about it. Of course this might be a coincidence, but its still enough that ASAP club had to make a post trying to save face about it.

Of course, this means that somehow, a Nijisanji staff had a very bright idea of trying to get people to do caffeinated alcohol, forgot that you can't just mix it by 1:1 ratio, and might have lead to unconfirmed amount of people having health issues. So... it's an L for them, right?

So Niji got Japan to ban Four Loko?

Limkin

However, this artist is also love to bitch and critisizes on other vtuber model design after she become famous (designing unnamed art) :dokiSmug:
I am sure everyone remembers this Nguyen #4567452646578 and can tell apart from all other Nguyens. At least come up with a good pen name if you want to be a famous artist

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
1715256821530392m.jpg
The bleeding still haven't stopped. Ike and Shu can't give Riku their Gold playbuttons (the dishonor!!!), Aia lost her 300k milestone, Rosemi ain't going to recover her 500k, Finana and Petra are on the verge of losing their 500k, and the Bilibili duo bled the most. Their concerts and meet and greets flopped, their CCVs are non-existent, the stocks are not recovering, good luck trying to debut a new gen in this shitshow and the dreaded quarterly report is looming. That report will seriously affect even NijiJP.

There's no more hope here sisters, try to start moving on to different vtubers. I heard Shxtou wants to reach 2M subs, go help him instead.

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::thisisFine::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

UberSoldat

View attachment 69655
The bleeding still haven't stopped. Ike and Shu can't give Riku their Gold playbuttons (the dishonor!!!), Aia lost her 300k milestone, Rosemi ain't going to recover her 500k, Finana and Petra are on the verge of losing their 500k, and the Bilibili duo bled the most. Their concerts and meet and greets flopped, their CCVs are non-existent, the stocks are not recovering, good luck trying to debut a new gen in this shitshow and the dreaded quarterly report is looming. That report will seriously affect even NijiJP.

There's no more hope here sisters, try to start moving on to different vtubers. I heard Shxtou wants to reach 2M subs, go help him instead.

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::thisisFine::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
That reminds me, we're a month away from the next financial report, aren't we?

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Yes, last I heard ir's going to be on the 15th of June. Some say Niji can delay it until July. Either way, it'll be a glorious shitshow. I expect a lot of graduations from EN and ID and possibly some from JP.
:amepopcorn::amepopcorn::amepopcorn:

God's Strongest Dragoon

About June 14th. I haven't been following NijiEN's activities but since their Q4 data ended on April 30th, I'm not surprised at all by some of the talents just taking breaks due to stress. They know the bomb is going to go off and are just trying to chill for now before the entire branch gets folded in.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I'm genuinely surprised that this tire fire of a situation is STILL going. At this point, is there anything NijiEN can even do? They haven't even debuted a new wave since October.

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
So Niji got Japan to ban Four Loko?
No. It's pretty much a big coincidence or a stroke of bad luck involving Niji collabing with energy drink where the staff tried to give idea for a mix and suggesting 4loko-like mix, but the way the idea was presented combined with an official report involving people mixing that same mixes and got sick resulted in people fighting each other on whether which one is right or which one is wrong.

Either way, Niji took an L, everyone who tried to fight over some nothingburger also took an L, and it's probably died down within the week or so.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm genuinely surprised that this tire fire of a situation is STILL going. At this point, is there anything NijiEN can even do? They haven't even debuted a new wave since October.
The Nijisanji offices right now:
1715335736478.png

Limkin

They haven't even debuted a new wave since October.
They ran out of managers and are waiting until a couple more livers try to kill themselves to lessen the workload on the only people in this company who matter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ze BiliBili counterattack will save ze quarterly report in time

niggaphil

Riku: trust me, this would save KuroEN from financial crisis! We gonna sell all of the same old shit acrylic stand, key chain and other made in chink product in this 3 uear anniversary!!!!!! I trust the Nijisisters will open their wallet and whale for their 3 view oshi!!!!! :dokiSmug:

Stunned But Dumb

Riku: trust me, this would save KuroEN from financial crisis! We gonna sell all of the same old shit acrylic stand, key chain and other made in chink product in this 3 uear anniversary!!!!!! I trust the Nijisisters will open their wallet and whale for their 3 view oshi!!!!! :dokiSmug:

Two things

1. Kotoka is there... interesting.
2. Elira and Finana aren't there? One person from every gen but the very first is odd imo. Maybe I'm blind, but you'd think the best people to celebrate the 3 year anniversary would be... well the gen that started it all

Could it be that this was planned a long time ago and they were going to go with Pomu, but now that she's left they simply never bothered to have art made for one of the other two? Huh...

Bronze

Could it be that this was planned a long time ago and they were going to go with Pomu, but now that she's left they simply never bothered to have art made for one of the other two? Huh...
They are getting Lazulight anniversary merch. Probably it's why

Stunned But Dumb

They are getting Lazulight anniversary merch. Probably it's why

Now that makes way more sense. Is it worth it to make a twitter so I can stop being so behind on news, I wonder...

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

frz

I am sure everyone remembers this Nguyen #4567452646578 and can tell apart from all other Nguyens. At least come up with a good pen name if you want to be a famous artist
That is her *not* public account. She has a penname called kaniishima
It is more of a personal account.
Her twitter and email with the kaniishima thing is the business account.
I went and checked out this menhera, she made another facebook account for business which she abandoned a year ago.
Couldnt find the original post, likely she set it to "friends view only"
But wait, her bio in twitter linked to YET a third facebook account. Which she already deleted/privated years ago.

Tl;dr commission comes through twitter not there.

Top Bottom