"Rat poison? Fuck yeah!"S.S. Isa

Nijisanji L Collection

x Hades Stamps

Horo7618

No one in particular
Doki W:

I wonder if they really have to play on WiFi though? That would be..... interesting.
(edit: it's hide and seek not shooting, so I guess wifi won't be as laughable as it might be....)

Last edited:

Bug Eater

Even though it's another Doki W, it's not impossible that someone from Niji EN will also be invited - though it seems like this was organised by Oversight Esports (ie. minustempo, one of her good friends from the Apex sphere) so it probably depends on the other team captains. It would be really retarded for Niji to keep blocking their talents from participating in events that happen to have Doki in because the majority of their fanbase probably doesn't care. (thinking back to Sajam Slam 2 the possibility of Vivi or Vox matching up against Doki would probably boost their own noombers quite a bit)

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Koronesuki

X-Potato
It would be really retarded for Niji to keep blocking their talents from participating in events that happen to have Doki in because the majority of their fanbase probably doesn't care.
Yes, that would be retarded. They will probably keep doing it.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Doki W:

I wonder if they really have to play on WiFi though? That would be..... interesting.
(edit: it's hide and seek not shooting, so I guess wifi won't be as laughable as it might be....)

wifi 6 is ~20ms, wifi 7 promise <5ms, very playable

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Here's something of a rare treat, an L coming from Nijisanji JP (who usually isn't as L-covered like the EN)

Around yesterday, Nijisanji JP did a stream collab with an energy drink company ASAP-Club. The company isn't a stranger for collabing with weeb stuff, considering they did a collab with 'idol life is bad' animu Oshi No Ko a while back. But anyway.

Here's the stream, with the JP most notable male duo unit, Kanae and Kuzuha as the host.

So where's the L? Well, apparently one of the NijiJP staff has a rather neat idea of telling people to mix their energy drink with alcohol. Not exactly an issue since caffeinated alcohol do exist and all, but the staff thought "hey, mixing it by 1:1 ratio should good enough!"

image.png

(The alcohol in question is Chamisul, a korean soju, iirc has around 20% abv?)
(The energy drink's website doesn't mention the exact caffeine per can, but one online store who sold the oshi no ko collab one mentioned 52mg caffeine per can)

Anyway, the stream ended, the ASAP club made a tweet about how the stream went by. And then today, the Japanese's Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries dropped this tweet.

[Warning]
Caffeine is found in coffee, tea, and energy drinks, and excessive intake can cause dizziness and tremors.

Do not drink caffeinated beverages with alcohol.
This can lead to excessive intake of not only caffeine but also alcohol.

Apparently there were 'unconfirmed' reports of people, mostly teenagers or young adults who probably took advice of mixing energy drink + alcohol by 1:1 ratio, got hit by shit like palpitations, severe dizziness and heart arrhythmia to the point that the ministry had to say about it. Of course this might be a coincidence, but its still enough that ASAP club had to make a post trying to save face about it.

In yesterday's ASAP promotional broadcast, ANYCOLOR staff brought up the idea of mixing ASAP with alcohol. We have checked with the manufacturing plant, development lab, medical personnel and experts regarding this matter, and have confirmed that ASAP CLUB and Chamisul are no problem in terms of caffeine content and alcohol content, when compared to typical oolong highballs and green tea highballs.However, please be careful not to drink too much alcohol. Please drink in moderation.

Of course, this means that somehow, a Nijisanji staff had a very bright idea of trying to get people to do caffeinated alcohol, forgot that you can't just mix it by 1:1 ratio, and might have lead to unconfirmed amount of people having health issues. So... it's an L for them, right?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
:dokibirdWhat: niji jap yab surely came from unexpected place in unexpected form... I expected some Mikeneko-type drama, not ministry butting in.

Limkin

Of course, this means that somehow, a Nijisanji staff had a very bright idea of trying to get people to do caffeinated alcohol, forgot that you can't just mix it by 1:1 ratio, and might have lead to unconfirmed amount of people having health issues. So... it's an L for them, right?
"Let's kill our viewers too, driving livers to suicide just doesn't hit it anymore"

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
MIxing energy drinks with alcohol is pretty popular though, maybe not to a 1:1 mix level but i feel like thats a bit exaggerated.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
MIxing energy drinks with alcohol is pretty popular though, maybe not to a 1:1 mix level but i feel like thats a bit exaggerated.
Counterpoint: Japs are made of fucking paper

x Hades Stamps

Yes, that would be retarded. They will probably keep doing it.
It’s Niji, after all. They’ve shown they’re complete morons.
wifi 6 is ~20ms, wifi 7 promise <5ms, very playable
Stability of connection matters a lot, too.
So where's the L? Well, apparently one of the NijiJP staff has a rather neat idea of telling people to mix their energy drink with alcohol. Not exactly an issue since caffeinated alcohol do exist and all, but the staff thought "hey, mixing it by 1:1 ratio should good enough!"
Existing CAB’s can be incredibly dangerous if you’re not careful.

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
That's why I felt that it might be some sort of divine-level of coincidence just to kick Anycolor's rep for fucking things up that badly. It might be exaggeration, but at the same time, it might be true and the staff was retarded enough to nearly cause an incident like this.

Xuhle

USS IOWA

Here's something of a rare treat, an L coming from Nijisanji JP (who usually isn't as L-covered like the EN)

Around yesterday, Nijisanji JP did a stream collab with an energy drink company ASAP-Club. The company isn't a stranger for collabing with weeb stuff, considering they did a collab with 'idol life is bad' animu Oshi No Ko a while back. But anyway.

Here's the stream, with the JP most notable male duo unit, Kanae and Kuzuha as the host.

image.png

(The alcohol in question is Chamisul, a korean soju, iirc has around 20% abv?)
(The energy drink's website doesn't mention the exact caffeine per can, but one online store who sold the oshi no ko collab one mentioned 52mg caffeine per can)

Anyway, the stream ended, the ASAP club made a tweet about how the stream went by. And then today, the Japanese's Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries dropped this tweet.

Apparently there were 'unconfirmed' reports of people, mostly teenagers or young adults who probably took advice of mixing energy drink + alcohol by 1:1 ratio, got hit by shit like palpitations, severe dizziness and heart arrhythmia to the point that the ministry had to say about it. Of course this might be a coincidence, but its still enough that ASAP club had to make a post trying to save face about it.

Hololive's drama: Fuwamoco are having more JP streams and the EN fans feel left out.
Nijisanji drama: Trying to recreate 4loko with Japanese energy drinks and alcohol to teenagers.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
We went from them bullying a chink talent to near death to getting people make ghetto 4 lokos and almost dying

This is a wild ride

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

That really doesn't strike me as a dangerous level of caffeine even if you're not used to drinking 200mg or more of the stuff a day like some idiots like the guy in the circle to the left, so I'm doubting the stories of heart palpitations and stuff. However, I can't find any info on how big these cans are, but if they're the same size as a "normal" Red Bull then mixing it 1:1 means if you use a whole can you're going to be drinking 8.4oz or 250ml of soju, and that much high-APV booze in a short amount of time is going to whack you. If the cans are 12oz or 16oz (standard soda can size and standard Rockstar/Monster size respectively), all the more.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
That really doesn't strike me as a dangerous level of caffeine even if you're not used to drinking 200mg or more of the stuff a day like some idiots like the guy in the circle to the left, so I'm doubting the stories of heart palpitations and stuff. However, I can't find any info on how big these cans are, but if they're the same size as a "normal" Red Bull then mixing it 1:1 means if you use a whole can you're going to be drinking 8.4oz or 250ml of soju, and that much high-APV booze in a short amount of time is going to whack you. If the cans are 12oz or 16oz (standard soda can size and standard Rockstar/Monster size respectively), all the more.
Don't forget their about genetic asian debuffs. Overall smaller body, lower alcohol processing capabilities. Also many people can get palpitations with one espresso.

frz

Don't forget their about genetic asian debuffs. Overall smaller body, lower alcohol processing capabilities. Also many people can get palpitations with one espresso.
Don't forget it's 2 male who main stick is they are being gay for each other
Their audience are not gonna be 25+ older man like Hololive
Those 2 audience are mainly teenagers / female, which is even worse at handling alcohol.

Limkin

Graduation :polkasticks: Graduation :polkasticks:
3 streams total in a week. 4 streams a week before. 4 streams another week before. Of course, she is definitely taking a break because she overworked herself for the past couple months. And the reason is the same as Kotoka. Speaking of, the only person to reply last time she posted anything on twitter was Elira. Call me crazy, but it wouldn't surprise if she was the one who wrote on Kotoka's account as well, and no one else replied because they know she is gone

Top Bottom