"You're drowning, but in the lead, and that's all that matters."Ouro Kronii

Nijisanji L Collection

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

[a]
Stop browsing /vt/ and getting upset, Millie:whatastory:

If Millie is using Grammarly, she's done a very bad job with it if people are questioning her choice of words and her writing style and it's markedly different from her previous style.

I'd almost feel bad about bullying Millie for this - it's hard speaking multiple languages, especially at a business level - but she is apparently a fan of bullying, so she shouldn't have an issue with it.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I don't need to read any further, 100% chatGPT. Even as native speaker, even as a writer, you never machinegun fancy words unless you literally writing some king's speech using thesaurus.
Well shit, I think I'm an AI, I write like that all the time because otherwise I start repeating words. For that matter, so does Proctor. Is TVA an AI generated glowop?
AI-detection tools aren't too reliable, grain of salt.
A former professor of mine accused me of using AI in my writing, the guy was using one of these websites to check people's work. Shut both him and our asshole dean up when I provided them with all of my drafts and an editing history. ABSOLUTELY take this with a grain of salt, these tools are not reliable in the slightest.
The use of ";" caught my attention. But overall, it looks too formal coming from Millie. She didn't even put emojis.
I'm on the fence here, I agree that it's really formal coming from Millie and is out of character for her; but this was also a special moment for them, and there are a lot of eyes on Niji at the moment. I can see her coming up with those posts in advance and using PR speak on purpose because that's how meaningful it was to her.

[a]
Stop browsing /vt/ and getting upset, Millie:whatastory:

...yeah that tracks, that is patented Milllie passive aggressive right there. IMO she spent some time on putting together a formal thank you message and is now annoyed that people are calling her out for typing differently.

Fun fact, both her and Enna go on /vt/ regularly by the way (as if that notorious discord 4-chan stream wasn't proof enough). I've seen a couple things on /vt/ before that suddenly got brought up on stream. They always provided another source for it (oh I saw this on twitter, on youtube etc) but it gets kind of obvious after a while given that a lot of it gets posted on /vt/ first. They're dumb enough about it that someone could probably bait them into TVA, assuming that drive-by idiot @hwaorang or whoever wasn't Millie in the first place.

...Also assuming that they weren't already somehow related to the local Discord cabal/grooming dungeon. Which is a big assumption now that I think about it

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Also assuming that they weren't already somehow related to the local Discord cabal/grooming dungeon. Which is a big assumption now that I think about it
Maybe one day the bait will be so juicy they'll retard themselves into confirming or denying the clique because too many /vt/ fags called them fat chinks or some shit

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Funny voice parrot made a HoloFes video.

edit: wrong thread, can't delete :botanshrug:

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Funny voice parrot made a HoloFes video.

edit: wrong thread, can't delete :botanshrug:

It is a Niji L tbh
Considering Nijifes got postponed

roktofferson

Helmet-kun Backwards

Maybe one day the bait will be so juicy they'll retard themselves into confirming or denying the clique because too many /vt/ fags called them fat chinks or some shit
We can only hope, I wasn't here the last time Proctor started banning people for calling v-tubers fat :dokiSmug:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
We can only hope, I wasn't here the last time Proctor started banning people for calling v-tubers fat :dokiSmug:
It was very gay, the first asylum death flag.

x Hades Stamps

On one hand, you have the NDF being ready to die on the battlefield to keep Riku's yacht intact. On the other hand, you have r/kurosanji eating whatever bullshit /vt/ spew at them and then spread it everywhere. Its not even funny anymore.
I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again. By this point, the damage is almost certainly permanent.
If anyone wanted to see how vox bilibili stream look like
Holy clutter!
A former professor of mine accused me of using AI in my writing, the guy was using one of these websites to check people's work. Shut both him and our asshole dean up when I provided them with all of my drafts and an editing history. ABSOLUTELY take this with a grain of salt, these tools are not reliable in the slightest.
Formal writing tends to be very formula-based

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Well shit, I think I'm an AI, I write like that all the time because otherwise I start repeating words. For that matter, so does Proctor. Is TVA an AI generated glowop?

I'm on the fence here, I agree that it's really formal coming from Millie and is out of character for her; but this was also a special moment for them, and there are a lot of eyes on Niji at the moment. I can see her coming up with those posts in advance and using PR speak on purpose because that's how meaningful it was to her.

...yeah that tracks, that is patented Milllie passive aggressive right there. IMO she spent some time on putting together a formal thank you message and is now annoyed that people are calling her out for typing differently.

Fun fact, both her and Enna go on /vt/ regularly by the way (as if that notorious discord 4-chan stream wasn't proof enough). I've seen a couple things on /vt/ before that suddenly got brought up on stream. They always provided another source for it (oh I saw this on twitter, on youtube etc) but it gets kind of obvious after a while given that a lot of it gets posted on /vt/ first. They're dumb enough about it that someone could probably bait them into TVA, assuming that drive-by idiot @hwaorang or whoever wasn't Millie in the first place.

...Also assuming that they weren't already somehow related to the local Discord cabal/grooming dungeon. Which is a big assumption now that I think about it
I agree that these AI checkers aren't worth much, I encourage anyone here to throw a paper they wrote through one of those and watch it come back as 80+% chance being written by AI. For the older guys put in one you wrote before AI, you'll get a good laugh.

But 100% AI does make me a bit suspicious, it's rarely 100% in my experience.

Flauros

I encourage anyone here to throw a paper they wrote through one of those and watch it come back as 80+% chance being written by AI.
I wonder if the 80% chance drops to 10% if there's some slurs in the mix. :smugpipi:

Seoleim

1714950927105.png

Man this is some sad shit. Begging for money and now begging for attention?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Helmet-kun Backwards

View attachment 69403
Man this is some sad shit. Begging for money and now begging for attention?
She's always done posts like that? The running joke in her fanbase is that no one is actually into her, she has to pay people to be affectionate with her, and they're all secretly hoping she gets a boyfriend before she starts hunting viewers. But yeah I do think the "paid fans" part of the joke is running a little thin since so many of her old watchers are gone (myself included :pippasadl:). She might have to re-invent some of the interactions she's traditionally had with what's left of her fanbase.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She might have to re-invent some of the interactions she's traditionally had with what's left of her fanbase.
I doubt any Niji liver would even indirecrly acknowledge the entire fuckup besides a schizo breakdown
Unless your name is Vox and you can call it a process of healing from being abused by that blonde BPD laughing hussy

Seoleim

She's always done posts like that? The running joke in her fanbase is that no one is actually into her, she has to pay people to be affectionate with her, and they're all secretly hoping she gets a boyfriend before she starts hunting viewers. But yeah I do think the "paid fans" part of the joke is running a little thin since so many of her old watchers are gone (myself included :pippasadl:). She might have to re-invent some of the interactions she's traditionally had with what's left of her fanbase.
Ahhh ok I wasn't aware that was a running joke with her and her fans. Thanks for the context there. Although with everything that has gone on, especially after her 3D live and the "please donate for this super funny bit" comment... it just looks pathetic

Helmet-kun Backwards

Ahhh ok I wasn't aware that was a running joke with her and her fans. Thanks for the context there. Although with everything that has gone on, especially after her 3D live and the "please donate for this super funny bit" comment... it just looks pathetic
The problem Ethyria (especially Enna, tbh) are going to have moving forward is that they no longer have ANY benefit of the doubt. They were always the "snarky playful girls", but if you start suspecting them of bullying behavior and/or desperation their schtick falls apart very quickly. Enna in particular can come across as very mean on occasion, and the line between "snarky playful insult" and "raving bitch" can get pretty thin even at the best of times. When people start to suspect that Millie is desperate for money because Nijisanji is crashing, posts that she used to make with no issues, such as "where are all my loyal fans, everybody abandoned me to oshi my hat", etc. are taken as begging for attention. And to be fair, I think there IS a little desperation there, at least for Millie now. She would have played along with the idea of "nobody is donating" for her 3d live before the Niji implosion, I think there may be some scrutiny on whether or not they're actually making money from the higher ups at this point. Bit of a :cursedbae:there but that tweet did seem a little out of pocket for Millie and kind of rubbed me the wrong way.

BTW, from those who watched the 3d live, what even came of that superchat bit? Was there even anything interesting in the joke that was worth that hubbub?

Zyklon Mag

Limkin

It's not even sad, it's just pathetic. When no one understands your jokes anymore, because everyone who did is just gone. And this is assuming this were jokes to begin with, which is a big giant if. Why wouldn't fat flip fuck be desperate for attention, especially when we know for a fact most of her income comes from a single guy. It's not even "Nijisanji is still operational thanks to fujoshi" it's literally a singular dude who is paying her bills

fortnitesmasherX

Top Bottom