"MREs are just lunchables but for the military"Nyaru

Nijisanji L Collection

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
It... doesn't sound great, TBH.

She said later that she's planning on getting a second apartment and paying two rents - sounds like she's basically abandoning her current place to her parents.....

Peak Asian Parents
They can only top this if they force her to marry

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
What are you going to do if your daughter got into a huge financial issues because of her employer and tried to kill herself twice because of it
1) Help her out with finding a lawyer and pay for all of her expenses until she recovers
2) Offer support and let her live with you until she can handle things herself
3) Leech off of her, make her pay for your house, maybe buy a new car too and blame her for being a failure
At a certain point you just tell people who claim to be your parents, that you don't consider yourself to be their daughter anymore and tell them to fuck off. She and Lisa should both do this
It seems her relationships with parents is a pendulum. There might be periods of them being helpful and nice, but overall probably worth getting restraining order.

VSoyBoy

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I've mentioned it before
Shes tried necking herself twice already, this one might make her succeed out of raw spite after shouting Taiwan Number 1 mid office rape ASMR stream

God's Strongest Dragoon

So Reimu just got the new record for least watched 3D debut in Nijisanji
reimu3d.png

Millie took that title from Rosemi but Millie still had more superchats than Rosemi. I wouldn't be surprised if Reimu takes Rosemi's record for lowest superchats for a 3D debut because I recall the sisters hating Reimu.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Wait 13.3k max viewers? That seems lower than even HoloStars EN 3D debuts?

Looked up Blue Guy's max CCV on his debut was 15,974. Axel was about the same at 15.95k if I'm reading these sites right.. Wow

edit: wtf is up with the leg on the side?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Is Reimu still chink enemy no.1? Was she also unpopular with Sisters, why?

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Wait 13.3k max viewers? That seems lower than even HoloStars EN 3D debuts?

Looked up Blue Guy's max CCV on his debut was 15,974. Axel was about the same at 15.95k if I'm reading these sites right.. Wow

edit: wtf is up with the leg on the side?
Their max CCV was higher. In fact, their average CCV was higher than Reimu's max CCV.
regis3d.png

axel3d.png

It's because of the whole ASMR thing where Reimu messaged Vox during an ASMR session and it drove the fujos up the wall because they felt like they were getting cucked.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Jrfvw4p.png

Stolen from /vt/, but very funny if true.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Jrfvw4p.png

:SelenHAHAhere: don't need any tools to say that it's 100% generated.
> Mlllle (flip)
> momentous occasion
> indescribable
I don't need to read any further, 100% chatGPT. Even as native speaker, even as a writer, you never machinegun fancy words unless you literally writing some king's speech using thesaurus.

Last edited:

Flauros

Jrfvw4p.png

The use of ";" caught my attention. But overall, it looks too formal coming from Millie. She didn't even put emojis.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The use of ";" caught my attention. But overall, it looks too formal coming from Millie. She didn't even put emojis.
The other big dead giveaway was the choice of wording, such as when she wrote "spectator" instead of "viewer". Everything about the way this is written makes it clear that this was either a chatbot or a carefully constructed letter from a team of PR managers unfamiliar with the vtubing industry (lol like they would hire PR managers).

NotDecatto

DYRBI
It’s amazing how much they keep messing things up again and again.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Last edited:

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Iirc she talked with Vox about reaching a specific ending in a game. Some time later both started to stream. Reimu at some point send Vox a dm to ask something about reaching that ending. She didn't know what Vox was doing at the same time. Vox saw the dm and went to reply immediately, probably because he knew that Reimu was currently streaming it. The only problem: Vox was in the middle of some bfe asmr. He tried to incorporate himself replying to the dm into the asmr to not break the immersion or something like this, but his fans got extremly mad and flooded Reimu with messages to unalive herself among other things.

Stunned But Dumb

Correct me if I'm wrong, I may be getting events mixed up, but I remember there was a lot of pressure on Vox to kind of "choose" between standing up for Reimu in this situation or continuing down the fujo hole and it looked like he was going to be on Reimu's side for it, but kind of faltered at the last minute and went all in on fujo city. If so, it's funny that he had to drop the ASMR about a year later.

Also I think Reimu/Vox collabs were much rarer after that event. Maybe this should go in games, but I think that the one thing you could count as a W for Niji over Holo, their Helldivers perms, went over so poorly after this weekend. It was kind of their answer to the Palworld streams, and its not like they have to stop streaming it, but... eeeech

Dammit Shu's legs take a sec to appear so they keep jumpscaring me

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Limkin

This dumb flip doesn't know half the words she wrote in this messages, and she is trying to tell me she came up with it? She would have to google translate her own posts to figure out what it all means. Fat fuck is seriously acting that words like "momentous", "indescribable", "spectator" and "vibrant" are something capable of being conjured in that tiny brain of hers. How did they decide that a heartfelt message from extremely ESL person, making it obvious she actually wrote it, is worse than pajeet intern plugging "write sappy article" into AI and ctrl+C ctrl+V it to twitter

Top Bottom