"I guess there's no better way to display socks, to wear them on your hands... I mean imagine if we did have a picture of YAGOO displaying the socks with his actual feet, I'm pretty sure you guys would screenshot it and do weird things with it, so YAGOO arigatogozaimasu thank you for not showing your feet... please DO NOT show your feet! do not show your feet, don't do it! Don't do it!"Amelia Watson
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Nijisanji L Collection

Ballpark_Look

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I just read that Vivi cried on her member's stream, First it's about she dropped her curry then about how management is still non existent behind the scenes. It's probably stress that she got no help by management, Her oshi's left the company, and being in NijiEN is absolute hell now. I wish the best honestly, I don't want to imagine the mental stress she has right now, Seeing that your dream job is actually hell bts and you slowly hate it is the worst thing in the world

Edit: Here's tge thread talking about it.
Was it an unarchived guerilla stream? I do not see a stream nor even a heads up announcement for it and I've been membered to her for ~5 months.
Her last stream was a watchalong nearly 2 weeks ago.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Someone please pay the membership and archive the VOD, @The Rrat :dokiSmug:
:botanheadshake:

Was it an unarchived guerilla stream? I do not see a stream nor even a heads up announcement for it and I've been membered to her for ~5 months.
Her last stream was a watchalong nearly 2 weeks ago.
Is 4chan baiting again?

Ballpark_Look

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Im very sorry for stealing cahntent from leddit but Elira had her BiliBili debut on the 29th

The retard in the post says vod was kill but it was just unlisted, i found it pretty easy

i found a clip in BiliBili itself
That then linked to the now unlisted stream

The archive didnt catch the video but at the very least its proof that it existed

Now idk if my chink translator is wonky or its just a wierd lenguage but DeepL tells me she has 1.1 (ten) Thousand views on that VoD, or it could just be thousand

VSoyBoy

Now idk if my chink translator is wonky or its just a wierd lenguage but DeepL tells me she has 1.1 (ten) Thousand views on that VoD, or it could just be thousand
I don't know about Chinese but in Japanese it works like this:
Hundred (百)
Thousand (千)
Ten Thousand (万)
so for example 100000 is 10 Ten Thousand (10万)

Guessing it's 11 Thousand then.

chihirogumi

Im very sorry for stealing cahntent from leddit but Elira had her BiliBili debut on the 29th

The retard in the post says vod was kill but it was just unlisted, i found it pretty easy

The archive didnt catch the video but at the very least its proof that it existed

With how much they're pivoting to the Chinese, NijiEN isn't getting folded into NijiJP. They're getting folded into VirtualReal.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

I think the first number is the video/stream views which is 2,291 and the second number is the number of comments shown on the stream? and thats 10,713. I don't watch blibli so I'm not familiar with their ui or stats. The other numbers are 393 likes, 84 donations, 59 favorites, and 6 reposts.

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

VSoyBoy

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
All I see on 21:9 is enormous low resolution shoes
Trying to fix it for 21:9 breaks it. Meh...
Edit: Should be fixed for any resolution above 1080p.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This is so late 90s I love it

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
i just got jumpscared by slenderman legs that i instinctively wiped my screen

absolute kino

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
69: The Thread

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Man, there are a lot of people saying that Nijisanji talents should just break their contract without any sort of notice towards Nijisanji. Nijisanji might be the blackest of companies, but breaking the contract, especially publicly, is a terrible idea.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Man, there are a lot of people saying that Nijisanji talents should just break their contract without any sort of notice towards Nijisanji. Nijisanji might be the blackest of companies, but breaking the contract, especially publicly, is a terrible idea.
On one hand, you have the NDF being ready to die on the battlefield to keep Riku's yacht intact. On the other hand, you have r/kurosanji eating whatever bullshit /vt/ spew at them and then spread it everywhere. Its not even funny anymore.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
On one hand, you have the NDF being ready to die on the battlefield to keep Riku's yacht intact. On the other hand, you have r/kurosanji eating whatever bullshit /vt/ spew at them and then spread it everywhere. Its not even funny anymore.
The Niji drama has made drama into something hip and cool for the kids, there are so many people right now who only care about drama.

Xuhle

Dont know anything on armchair expert. Though from what recap he gave on the dokibird stuff seems like he got a degree in media school?

E- Looking into him i was thinking of a different Armchair expert that had more history then this guy they just happened to share the name.

Top Bottom