"I am Dorink!!!"Inugami Korone

Nijisanji L Collection

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Kiara won't stop until she can personally smooch that ghost. She was pretty adamant about Pomu and I'm sure will be about Mint too
Kiara won't be happy until Mint joins Hololive. Unfortunately for Kiara, it's not up to her. It's up to Cover, and I suppose up to Mint herself.
Does NijiEN even have anyone left with close ties to HoloEN, for them to care about not being able to collab if Niji decides to go full retard? It is very safe to assume people are going to leave even more, and it's much safer bet to choose to collab with graduates. ID is also pretty close with Mika so, why would they ever pick Niji over them?
I'm saying that Hololive doesn't have to choose sides at all. They can just be open to collabs with anyone. If Nijisanji wants people to choose sides that's their problem.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I suppose up to Mint herself.
No it's not. The moment Cover gives the greenlight, Mint is getting v& by Kiara and kept captive until she signs that contract.

bothyourhouses

moronically named "One-Man Live" for his two man group ChroNoiR.
First time encountering 和製英語? Yeah it's dumb but this isn't on Riku or Niji, it's a standard term that bands in Japan use.

VSoyBoy

First time encountering 和製英語? Yeah it's dumb but this isn't on Riku or Niji, it's a standard term that bands in Japan use.
I was in Japan just recently and have seen my fair share of nonsense English but usually I can at least see how they get there, so I just found this funny. I know the Japanese have a difficult relationship with foreign languages, worst experience I had was a supposedly German maid café where I nearly had a stroke trying to understand menu items in what should have been my mother tongue.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
For those who missed it, the new vShojo member is indeed another familiar face.

And some of her goals seem oddly specific, just like others who have gotten out.
image.png

Not-Username

And some of her goals seem oddly specific, just like others who have gotten out.
image.png

While I still fully believe it, that goal reeks to me like "riding the meme" wave.
Can't have "100k subs" anymore.

Understandable, but still smelly

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Does NijiEN even have anyone left with close ties to HoloEN, for them to care about not being able to collab if Niji decides to go full retard? It is very safe to assume people are going to leave even more, and it's much safer bet to choose to collab with graduates. ID is also pretty close with Mika so, why would they ever pick Niji over them?
Kiara is reasonably close with Elira. Collabed (alongside Nerissa & Pomu) & met offline (alongside Rosemi and Petra).
Is she? Afaik they only collabed once with Pomu and Nerissa back in December and met offline twice with the other Niji girls, but I haven't seen anything to really say they are more than acquaintences.
Closer than to any of the remaining ones. Elira's no Pomu, obviously, but Kiara has interacted more with Elira than with any of the other remaining Nijis, and not just by being dragged along by Pomu but also on her own (e.g. showing up during Elira's Tales of Whatever playthrough).

I'm not saying they're BFFs, but off the top of my head, that actually is the closest Holo/Niji EN connection remaining.

Well. If it is remaining. The last interaction (collab) was Dec. 28th. Kiara's relationship with Elira might of course have been put under some stress in the weeks that followed after chatting a bit with Pomu or Mumei.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kiara is reasonably close with Elira
Is she? Afaik they only collabed once with Pomu and Nerissa back in December and met offline twice with the other Niji girls, but I haven't seen anything to really say they are more than acquaintences.

x Hades Stamps

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Look at this happy CEO visiting his moronically named "One-Man Live" for his two man group ChroNoiR. (first time I've seen the emoji in his twitter name, which is pretty funny)

why does his face look badly photoshopped?

Limkin

Most of replies are in tune of "who we need to beat the crap out of". So much for innocent poor things who dindu nafin ron
I will have to agree with him though, you shouldn't fuck fugly chink fujos, or they will force you to marry and move in with their entire extended family. So nice of him to look out for his antis

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

The only thing in my mind was this scene from the old-ass transformers movie:

Behold.... Michi Mochieeve.... and these shall be your genmates

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Look at this happy CEO visiting his moronically named "One-Man Live" for his two man group ChroNoiR. (first time I've seen the emoji in his twitter name, which is pretty funny)

This fucking guy looks photoshopped into his own picture. Are we sure Riku isn't just a weirdly tuned AI prompt?

image.png

Nice model, can't wait for it to be tossed in favour of meatstreaming. Hopefully she's going on Youtube so I don't have to pretend I'll ever use Twitch.

Tubedude

Nice model, can't wait for it to be tossed in favour of meatstreaming. Hopefully she's going on Youtube so I don't have to pretend I'll ever use Twitch.
Mika used Twitch some even back when she was in Niji, so she'll probably only be streaming on Twitch.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Mika used Twitch some even back when she was in Niji, so she'll probably only be streaming on Twitch.
She won't get that silver play button she wants, though....

God's Strongest Dragoon

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
She plans to stream on both platforms and she also plans to release stuff like songs on her youtube channel. She has one coming out in a couple of days

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

:depressedtako: Fuck VShojo into the dirt. Twitch meta is aids.

Xuhle

Did they place kuri head on a mans body or am i seeing things?

Top Bottom