"Apple cucks love to be edged by daddy Jobs' decrepit corpse"Beribug

Nijisanji L Collection

x Hades Stamps

...he can’t help but feed Twitter trolls despite being eternally one-guyable.
Being eternally one-guyable just makes it worse
The Luxium fans are just as bad as any Twitter retards, mostly because they are also entirely Twitter retards. It is hard to take him seriously when he was treated like a king by Niji and still quit because had a hissy fit over getting recommended a bad tax person by Niji because he was too dumb to find one himself.
Define “just”–they’re honestly much worse than many

Limkin

This retard just needs to learn to shut the fuck up or think before he says dumb shit on Twitter.
Mika should take away his phone and beat him with a shoe every time he says something stupid

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Nijisanji has decided to go the lolcow way and abuse DMCA to remove pictures of the AR Live, specifically they are aiming for that one that has all the blunders

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Nijisanji has decided to go the lolcow way and abuse DMCA to remove pictures of the AR Live, specifically they are aiming for that one that has all the blunders

I clicked on LM stream and he was looking thorogh screenshots saying something like "niji i fucking dare you to DMCA me"
I wonder if they'll actually try or chicken out.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I clicked on LM stream and he was looking thorogh screenshots saying something like "niji i fucking dare you to DMCA me"
I wonder if they'll actually try or chicken out.
The guy is so out of content he is wetting himself over the thought of a lawsuit.

x Hades Stamps

Ah, yes. Going the Eagles route. We all know how well that turns out for them.
Also:

Archive
Major issue there–it’s the site the image is posted that’s responsible for responding to a DMCA takedown notice, not individual users. Can’t speak for anywhere else, but I know Twitter is going to remain DMCA compliant.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Major issue there–it’s the site the image is posted that’s responsible for responding to a DMCA takedown notice, not individual users. Can’t speak for anywhere else, but I know Twitter is going to remain DMCA compliant.
Not quite. When user wins dispute - they'll have to restore the message. Or at least they can't remove reupload anymore.
Obviously, no one would care enough for tweets that will be forgotten in a few days anyway, but it's common occurence on youtube. Screenshots and even clips of their paywalled concert fall under fair use.

Punished Lurker

You're missing the point where he doesnt have to interact with randoms on twitter over some trivial shit. Thats what Mysta/Kuro/Blu has always been known for, getting one guy'd.
Sorry, but I can't take this loser seriously. He comes from a place of high privilege. He belongs to one of the biggest, most toxic communities in the industry and still has a mindset of any of the other idiots in NijiEN in that he can't help but feed Twitter trolls despite being eternally one-guyable.

The Luxium fans are just as bad as any Twitter retards, mostly because they are also entirely Twitter retards. It is hard to take him seriously when he was treated like a king by Niji and still quit because had a hissy fit over getting recommended a bad tax person by Niji because he was too dumb to find one himself.

This retard just needs to learn to shut the fuck up or think before he says dumb shit on Twitter.
I don't think I'm missing the point, quite the contrary, I agree with what both of you are saying. Kuro is a menhera who keeps getting one guy'd on twitter and has a long history of being a dumbass, but the point he tries to make is actually right: The cycle of "niji bad" news has reached such a point dramatubers are trying to add another L to the collection even if it means making shit up, or acting in the most retarded way possible in order to trigger a reaction. We've had examples of dramatubers turning the grifting up to 11 in this same thread.
Basically my whole opinion is this:
1713238731564.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I don't think I'm missing the point, quite the contrary, I agree with what both of you are saying. Kuro is a menhera who keeps getting one guy'd on twitter and has a long history of being a dumbass, but the point he tries to make is actually right: The cycle of "niji bad" news has reached such a point dramatubers are trying to add another L to the collection even if it means making shit up, or acting in the most retarded way possible in order to trigger a reaction. We've had examples of dramatubers turning the grifting up to 11 in this same thread.
Basically my whole opinion is this:
View attachment 68155
The point is not the content of the action but the action itself. Pointing out the obvious wont change anything. The dramafags will find a new reason to dogpile niji and its related people tomorrow. All he did was giving ammo to people to spin the story to their liking once again. Kuro is a good guy, he's just too retarded to realise he keeps doing the same mistakes over and over again.

x Hades Stamps

Not quite. When user wins dispute - they'll have to restore the message. Or at least they can't remove reupload anymore.
Obviously, no one would care enough for tweets that will be forgotten in a few days anyway, but it's common occurence on youtube. Screenshots and even clips of their paywalled concert fall under fair use.
That’s also not the same as ignoring the request, but yes, I will admit they weren’t at the forefront of my mind (because they’re not the same as ignoring the request). However, I cannot say whether or not each screenshot or clip falls under fair use, as it depends on how they’re being used. I would, however, agree that everyone should be submitting counter-notifications. We’d see if Nijisanji is petty enough to sue over that.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
wetting himself over the thought of a lawsuit.
All lawyers do.
Ah, yes. Going the Eagles route. We all know how well that turns out for them.
Also:

Archive

I cannot take people who go "NIJI IS LITERALLY DYING RIGHT NOW!" seriously. No they're not you moron, maybe in the west but they are still massive in the biggest vtuber market out there and in asia in general, the stock price isn't as big of a deal as many people think either, anycolor (Cover too) is overvalued to high hell and riku still owns most of the shares anyway. The investors only give a shit about bad contracts and drama because it is bad press, idk when people forgot that investors' favorite pastime is making companies as predatory and terrible as possible.

The only thing this whole drama really did was 1. Vindicate anti-corpo sentiments in the west, 2. Make a bunch of dramafags and grifters popular by association (BAD), 3. Make /vt/ style rrating and dramamongering a public pastime (BAD), 4. Kill Niji's already waning hold in the west, a shrinking market, 5. Deny them a bunch of deals (in the west), the real value of which is unknown.

People seriously underestimate how big Japan alone is compared to the rest of the world in this industry, we are PEANUTS compared to nipland. It's like we never moved on from the boom and most haven't realized that about 50% of the normies stuck at home moved on the hobby and haven't been back since.

Last edited:

x Hades Stamps

I cannot take people who go "NIJI IS LITERALLY DYING RIGHT NOW!" seriously. No they're not you moron, maybe in the west but they are still massive in the biggest vtuber market out there and in asia in general, the stock price isn't as big of a deal as many people think either, anycolor (Cover too) is overvalued to high hell and riku still owns most of the shares anyway.
I really wish it were, though

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I really wish it were, though
If it is gonna die then let it be a slow stagnation, a sudden death would fuck with the market in unpredictable ways, cause a massive loss of audience confidence (bad for everyone) and maybe even allow grifters to gain footholds they don't deserve. Let the worthy tear Niji apart if they can, if they can't then they don't deserve spot #2.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I cannot take people who go "NIJI IS LITERALLY DYING RIGHT NOW!" seriously
Yup, nijiEN is probably barely self-sustained now and might never recover, but jap side isn't affected much. Artist harrassment thing got shelved for now.
People seriously underestimate how big Japan alone is compared to the rest of the world in this industry, we are PEANUTS compared to nipland.
Looking at youtube pie chart - yes, but you can't forget about twitch, where literally all top western vtubers are, except handful of Phase ones (and Doki).

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yup, nijiEN is probably barely self-sustained now and might never recover, but jap side isn't affected much. Artist harrassment thing got shelved for now.

Looking at youtube pie chart - yes, but you can't forget about twitch, where literally all top western vtubers are, except handful of Phase ones.
Meh? HoloEN isn't there, neither is idol, nor any agency apart from vshojo. If you wanted to say top INDIE western vtubers, then yes, indeed.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Meh? HoloEN isn't there, neither is idol, nor any agency apart from vshojo. If you wanted to say top INDIE western vtubers, then yes, indeed.
Fair. I'm a bit on the fence, half the time i automatically consider holoEN/nijiEN as jap.
Idol is much smaller than Phase, it's smaller than many indies even (by CCV at least).

tgmslc

loweffortclips.mp4

niggaphil

So you are saying our dear leader femboy @The Proctor will get shit tons of DMCA notices from Kurosanji Lawyer soon? We posted a lot of shit screenshots in this thread :dokiSmug:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
They absolutely would, this is still a Japanese company. When I was in Japan you weren't allowed to take pictures in most pop-up stores or anime stores and they would have lynched you if you even tried to take a picture at something like a maid café or concert. It seems to be standard and usually the notice is the other way round, i.e. "Hey, you are allowed to take pictures" because the assumption is you are not.
I see multiple mentions that they allowed sharing for previous nijifes. If true, "this is regualr jap copyright autism" argument is invalid.
Does anyone here remember any relevant info?

Top Bottom