"Do you think Yagoo has to know the wonders of the woman?"Chisaka Airi

Nijisanji L Collection

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

How the filter who enters to write here?
Some dude wrote #Justice4Selen among them

I just saw a clip from that stream and it looks like it was a fucking disaster.

Just a matter of time before one of these people goes too far and the sisters cry foul... basically bound to happen when you build a community around hating something, it just ends up becoming a contest of who is the most vindictive. I predict the Niji drama will turn very gay in the next few months.
The problem with "anti" communities is that since ripping into other people is what gets them their attention, there's a constant need to keep doing it even when the usual target(s) aren't doing anything wrong at that given moment. This usually leads to either their criticism turning into petty nitpicks, or them turning on each other.

See how the YouTube commentary community always seems to have some kind of infighting kick off on slow news days, they've got to fill the gap somehow.

x Hades Stamps

View attachment 67892
(Archive)
Nijisisters! Y'all ain't doing your reps! We need to get these numbers up!

View attachment 67893
Just follow this simple guide so we can artificially inflate the view count of my favorite vtuber. My entire self worth is tied into this. Help a girl out and watch the video at least a hundred times. Thank you.
Ah, yes. Muting and playlists. My favorite totally real view killer.
JUST BUILD YOUR OWN PC, I AM FUCKING BRAINDEAD AND I BUILT MINE.
Same. Cables have become a rat’s nest (they were really hard to actually cable manage, and didn’t stay), but it works.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
View attachment 67892
(Archive)
Nijisisters! Y'all ain't doing your reps! We need to get these numbers up!

View attachment 67893
Just follow this simple guide so we can artificially inflate the view count of my favorite vtuber. My entire self worth is tied into this. Help a girl out and watch the video at least a hundred times. Thank you.
This is a similar tactic used by kpop fans to inflate views of their idols' MV too, by the way, they even had a self-made playlist to make the whole "watch 2/3 videos in-between" easier back when yt still count playlist views

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
problem solve & critically think
dumbfounded on where shit like RAM sticks go in a PC
Americans sweatin when met with this

71W0K0nMd5L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Seoleim

Seems like Niji will be shipping out merch for their Virtual Rhapsody concert

I wonder if this is because sales are so low they need to do this in order to move the giant pile of merch that otherwise won't sell.

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I wonder if this is because sales are so low they need to do this in order to move the giant pile of merch that otherwise won't sell.
While I believe that, I also suspect that as @God's Strongest Dragoon has been pointing out: they very likely want to pile on as much shit as possible to pretty up the bat to the skull their investors are going to see this year. It fits as another effort there too. You slap out that statement like "Hey look this stuff would usually be super exclusive guys, but check out this awesome move: it's available online too!" while secretly sitting behind the scenes praying they go for it.
Makes me wonder how many people are going to max their orders to play nijidefenseforce and protect their oshi from bad sales or whatever. The thought of some of these people just dumping crap into a cart for that amuses me.
Shame that even if spend 2,000 dollars on merch they get like 42 bucks.:BijouBijou:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Shame that even if spend 2,000 dollars on merch they get like 42 bucks.:BijouBijou:
2.1% for the talents? Are you crazy? Cut it back to 2% and put that extra money into the yacht.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
A majority of younger people just lack the ability to problem solve & critically think.
Just younger people? Lol. Lmao even.

niggaphil

Speaking of it, Kurosanji En AR Live concert soon at Apr 14th. Are we going to discuss how shit it is in this thread, or we should open another thread to discuss and archive it? :dokiSmug:

Limkin

Please for the love of jesas swap PSU on that thing, why do these fags always skimp on the ONE COMPONENT which can fry your entire system.
Because anyone with a modicum of intellect knows you shouldn't do that, they can't sell them to anyone and are finding ways to move them while still making money on it. This is why prebuilts always have a fair amount of extremely stupid components that make zero sense to put in

Stunned But Dumb

I just saw a clip from that stream and it looks like it was a fucking disaster.
This seems like it should've been a members stream. Even if Niji was in high standing, what's stopping someone from coming in and scribbling slurs all over the place? Obviously not her since she struggled to get rid of that one guy/message

Speaking of it, Kurosanji En AR Live concert soon at Apr 14th. Are we going to discuss how shit it is in this thread, or we should open another thread to discuss and archive it? :dokiSmug:

Unless that AR live is going to be fueled by literal disney magic sucked from the veins of walt's decrepit corpse, it's not going to somehow fix all of NIjisanji's issues and make everyone love them like it's 2022 again. It should definitely be in here. Unless of course this was all one elaborate april fool's prank and Pomu, Nina, Mysta, and Selen all come on stage, rejoin Niji, do a dance and laugh as every thing returns back to status quo and we learn a lesson about friendship or how words can hurt.

please

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Unless of course this was all one elaborate april fool's prank and Pomu, Nina, Mysta, and Selen all come on stage, rejoin Niji, do a dance and laugh as every thing returns back to status quo and we learn a lesson about friendship or how words can hurt.

please
My man, even nijisisters dont cope that hard :BijouBijou:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Do you want to get a job with Nijisanji, making sure the talents are releasing work at the highest performance they can? You'll earn a whole $7.26/hour for your effort. Oh, and you also need to speak at a native level in Japanese and be able to speak English at a daily conversational level, and be enrolled in University.

No?

Well, here's the job listing anyway.

I feel that the person who met those job requirements could be doing a heck of a lot better than $7.26/hour.

Limkin

Do you want to get a job with Nijisanji, making sure the talents are releasing work at the highest performance they can? You'll earn a whole $7.26/hour for your effort. Oh, and you also need to speak at a native level in Japanese and be able to speak English at a daily conversational level, and be enrolled in University.
Wtf, being a student is a requirement, they strictly don't hire graduates or nearly graduates. And they want you to make at least 5 hours a day, 4 days per week. When exactly are you going to deal with your university obligations with a schedule like this, aren't asian universities notorious for taking all of your free time? And you are also somehow expected to have high proficiency in English all at the same time
This fuckers are specifically targeting people who have no experience, so they can't tell they are being overworked, underpaid and are trying to make them drop out of university so they have to continue working there as they will not have any other options. This is bad even by black corpo standards
Oh and they can fire you on a whim every 3 months. I bet the contract is made so you are only getting paid after renewal, so they can cycle through them and never spend a cent

Zyklon Mag

Archive is being a Yamanba. Will add later.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
View attachment 67893

How is one expected to not make fun of these broken sad women. They make it impossible!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
aren't asian universities notorious for taking all of your free time?
I don't know about Asian universities, but Japanese universities are notorious for letting you graduate while putting in literally zero work, and classes consisting of the guys playing cards while the girls to their makeup in the back. If they show up at all.

Supposedly its a bit more strigent in STEM courses, but everything else is laughable.

So Niji's time requirement isn't actually unreasonable, since Japanese humanities students do fuckall studying.

Example.

No, it's not a unique experience.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
New bottom reached (anykuro -4.29%, cover -1.49% today)
1712934936084.png
1712934985510.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't know about Asian universities, but Japanese universities are notorious for letting you graduate while putting in literally zero work, and classes consisting of the guys playing cards while the girls to their makeup in the back. If they show up at all.

Supposedly its a bit more strigent in STEM courses, but everything else is laughable.

So Niji's time requirement isn't actually unreasonable, since Japanese humanities students do fuckall studying.

Example.

No, it's not a unique experience.
Why is this a thing? I thought the nips were obsessed with working themselves so much they stopped having kids?

Horo7618

No one in particular
Why is this a thing? I thought the nips were obsessed with working themselves so much they stopped having kids?
It's a relief valve - if they went straight from the rigidity of high school to the workforce more of them would go berserk.....

Top Bottom