"Ok, scientifically, do you know where the clitoris is?"Skye Shinryu

Nijisanji L Collection

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Some redditor made a tally of all the superchats and memberships from all the people who streamed their Mario Kart POVs

View attachment 67774
If Anycolor didn't spend any money on their streamers, they'd probably not renew contracts because they seem like negative assets.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Some redditor made a tally of all the superchats and memberships from all the people who streamed their Mario Kart POVs

View attachment 67774
So across all those streams:
NIJIMK.png

Holy fuck, they're dead in the West. They can barely scrap together $100 in supas from the US across 9 monetized streams. The West as a region (AUS, US, EU, and MXN in decreasing order of supas) gave them only ¥38,442 JPY or $253.72.

$1,200 is already pretty shit for a major branch event across 10 streams but 78% of it is coming from Baskin Robbin's 31 flavors of chink. They're definitely getting folded into the main branch. Shout out to the Canadians for being the one flavor of chink to not superchat at all. Oh and that Singapore amount is just 3 supas, 2 of them were SGD 100 supas (¥22,468 or $148) from one person.

joeboxer44

1.8 million yen, around 1.2K USD. i dunno if i would count that as an L, but again i'm not familiar with the numbers a big collab should bring to the table.
I think the redditor was not focusing on the amounts of the donos but, rather, where it's coming from. It shows how "little" westerners are supporting Niji EN now.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I thinkt the redditor was not focusing on the amounts of the donos but, rather, where it's coming from. It shows how "little" westerners are supporting Niji EN now.
Of the $1201.99 they made, $148.01 came from 1 Singaporean chink. I'm going to analyze their superchats and see "how many people" are actually supporting them at all.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I don't think counting superchats from this collab is indicative. People tend to not superchat at all on gaming collabs. Better to look at zatsu stream stats.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I don't think counting superchats from this collab is indicative. People tend to not superchat at all on gaming collabs. Better to look at zatsu stream stats.
This isn't a gaming collab, this is a branch event. Analyzing the superchats also shows their dwindling relevance in the West.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
This isn't a gaming collab, this is a branch event. Analyzing the superchats also shows their dwindling relevance in the West.
So they didn't play the game together you say?
Anyway, one instance is statistically null. Gotta look at full week of streams at least.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Anyway, one instance is statistically null. Gotta look at full week of streams at least.
he means this wasnt just a random game collab, but a hyped, official, full branch event. These numbers seem a bit dire for such a stream.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I was referring that this wasn't just a random collab between some talents but a full on major event for the branch. And we're not looking at one single instance, we're analyzing a recurring pattern.
>Petra's 3D debut having shit numbers for West fans and being entirely carried by JP fans
>Rosemi's 3D debut being the worst performing 3D debut in the company's history, despite being a beloved talent in the West, because the West audience left
>MK branch collab is entirely carried by chinks and the West gives no fucks yet again

From this, we can start to make some assumptions. Such as that their AR Live is going to have shit engagement from the West fans unless the West fans have been saving their pennies for the AR Live by not supporting the past 3 branch events.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Shut up, Meg.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Fair. I'm curious to see viewership+revenue graphs.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Seoleim

I half expect Doki to cop a lawsuit over the Fortnite skins thing. Niji will probably see it as theft and want to rake her over the coals for it. They are just that fucking stupid and spiteful.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
What the fuck dude.

Baskin Robbin's ice cream has way more variety than Chinese people!
There are a fair number of ethnic minorities within China, just completely overshadowed by the sheer number of Han.

Limkin

I half expect Doki to cop a lawsuit over the Fortnite skins thing. Niji will probably see it as theft and want to rake her over the coals for it. They are just that fucking stupid and spiteful.
And risk losing perms. It's worth noting she didn't recover it through official means as a regular customer, she specifically went to complain about it on twitter, so an actual person took a look at it, decided Niji is retarded and gave it to her. Elevating it from "she stole an account from us" to "a company representative took this account away". It's not like they are getting invited to events either, so it will be one corpo trashing another corpo with no consequences for good PR

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
And risk losing perms. It's worth noting she didn't recover it through official means as a regular customer, she specifically went to complain about it on twitter, so an actual person took a look at it, decided Niji is retarded and gave it to her. Elevating it from "she stole an account from us" to "a company representative took this account away". It's not like they are getting invited to events either, so it will be one corpo trashing another corpo with no consequences for good PR
It's entirely possible that what they did was copy the list of purchased items that Selen's account had and granted them to Dok's account. No loss to Nijisanji that way, not that they could monetize it anyway.

Last edited:

Negzana

What were HoloEN's numbers for the mario kart tournament for comparison?

God's Strongest Dragoon

So I've gone through and tracked each of the superchats to see the breakdown because of terminal autism.
Of the $1201 in superchats:
-$148.29 via 2 supas from a Singaporean in Uki's chat, who made up 47% of Uki's superchat earnings
-$126.47 via 2 supas from a Malaysian found in Wilson's and Ike's chat, making up 44% and 25% respectively
-$105.38 via 1 supa from an Aussie also found in Ike's chat, making up 42% of Ike's superchat earnings (yes, 67% of Ike's superchats were from 2 people)
-$93.44 via 1 supa from a Taiwanese found in Shu's chat, making up 53% of Shu's superchat earnings

So 4 people made up $473.58 of the $1201.99 in superchat earnings (39.4%).
Remember that $252.72 I mentioned from the West? Yeah, 1 Aussie made up 41.7% of that. I previously stated that 78% of the earnings came from various chinks to show how little support they have in the West. Of the 107, only 17 were from the West (AUS/US/EU/MX), so the West only represents 15.9% of their superchatters.

To further break down their superchatter representation on unique instances instead of financial representation:
Of the 107 superchatters, the number of unique superchatters was:
-41 from Japan
-17 from Taiwan
-12 from US
-10 from Hong Kong
-9 from Philippines
-3 from Thailand
-3 from Malaysia
-2 from Singapore
-2 from Mexico
-2 from Indonesia
-2 from Korea
-2 from Australia
-1 from Europe
-1 from Vietnam

Jesus, just fold EN into the main branch already.
Also I found it funny that some Nip dropped ¥1,000 on Ike but felt like Uki only deserved ¥200. :whatastory:

What were HoloEN's numbers for the mario kart tournament for comparison?
If you can provide me a date, I can try to dig through the data.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So I've gone through and tracked each of the superchats to see the breakdown because of terminal autism.
Of the $1201 in superchats:
-$148.29 via 2 supas from a Singaporean in Uki's chat, who made up 47% of Uki's superchat earnings
-$126.47 via 2 supas from a Malaysian found in Wilson's and Ike's chat, making up 44% and 25% respectively
-$105.38 via 1 supa from an Aussie also found in Ike's chat, making up 42% of Ike's superchat earnings (yes, 67% of Ike's superchats were from 2 people)
-$93.44 via 1 supa from a Taiwanese found in Shu's chat, making up 53% of Shu's superchat earnings

So 4 people made up $473.58 of the $1201.99 in superchat earnings (39.4%).
Remember that $252.72 I mentioned from the West? Yeah, 1 Aussie made up 41.7% of that. I previously stated that 78% of the earnings came from various chinks to show how little support they have in the West. Of the 107, only 17 were from the West (AUS/US/EU/MX), so the West only represents 15.9% of their superchatters.

To further break down their superchatter representation on unique instances instead of financial representation:
Of the 107 superchatters, the number of unique superchatters was:
-41 from Japan
-17 from Taiwan
-12 from US
-10 from Hong Kong
-9 from Philippines
-3 from Thailand
-3 from Malaysia
-2 from Singapore
-2 from Mexico
-2 from Indonesia
-2 from Korea
-2 from Australia
-1 from Europe
-1 from Vietnam

Jesus, just fold EN into the main branch already.
Also I found it funny that some Nip dropped ¥1,000 on Ike but felt like Uki only deserved ¥200. :whatastory:

If you can provide me a date, I can try to dig through the data.
Im looking forward to the males becoming gay and learning chinese while the women get nihongo juzu-ed to salvage their income

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
So across all those streams:
NIJIMK.png

Holy fuck, they're dead in the West. They can barely scrap together $100 in supas from the US across 9 monetized streams. The West as a region (AUS, US, EU, and MXN in decreasing order of supas) gave them only ¥38,442 JPY or $253.72.

$1,200 is already pretty shit for a major branch event across 10 streams but 78% of it is coming from Baskin Robbin's 31 flavors of chink. They're definitely getting folded into the main branch. Shout out to the Canadians for being the one flavor of chink to not superchat at all. Oh and that Singapore amount is just 3 supas, 2 of them were SGD 100 supas (¥22,468 or $148) from one person.
whoa thats abysmal

I was wondering how much that is really, so I started looking at various Holos at Hololyzer for comparison, starting with Kiara ofc

This is a normal ass Stream, not an event or anything special, and already she is almost out-performing the entire Event with 10+ Streams

For context, this is just a minor Event, really its just Kiara coming back from her break and she is out-earning the whole event several times over

To make the comparison more fair, I decided to look at HoloID, and while this is a bigger stream for Reine, its still barely an Event stream on the caliber of the Niji cart tournament

I then decided to look at the numbers a few participants from the most recent Hololive Mario cart tournament got

Both Calli and Kronii easily mog any single NijiEN stream and almost the entire thing, bot in Superachats and CCV

HoloID again, and while her Superchats alone aren't very impressive, her CCV still is higher than every Niji Stream except for Shu, beaten by only about 300 CCV.

Sidenotes: This Hololive Tournament is obviously much bigger overall because it involves all the branches (iirc the main channel had something like 100k watching), but also many many more POVs than the Nijisanji one. There sadly isn't a HoloEN (+ID) Tournament that I remember that is recent enough to warrant comparison. I think the last one of those was back in 2022.

But the point remains, this is a terrible showing for what could be considered a major event that has been hyped and built up for months.
Petra's 3D debut
I wanted to watch the VOD for that one, because I honestly have a soft spot for her because she is cute and I watched a bit of her back in 2022

But I turned it off just a few minutes in because she begged God to finally give her 3D, and BAM God-Emperor of Kurosanji, Riku shows up and grants her the wish. Turned it off after that, because begging and groveling in front of Riku felt really in poor taste. Very weird bit. I suppose that this was recorded back in November, before shit went down and Riku basically became a slur, but even then, its weird and not in the funny way.
I saw screenshots where she later plays around with a blow-up doll version of Riku and that too just feels weird.
Riku just isn't Yagoo, and never will be, stop trying to make it happen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom