"I'm not a man, am I allowed to fart on a man's balls?"Fujikura Uruka

Nijisanji L Collection

Stunned But Dumb

A

Reddit is mad over this. Seems like a bit to me. In before another Nijisanji public apology.

It's super obviously a bit, but considering how his fanbase reacts to bits (remember the dildo thing?) he should know better than to expect an understanding of sarcasm from them.

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's super obviously a bit, but considering how his fanbase reacts to bits (remember the dildo thing?) he should know better than to expect an understanding of sarcasm from them.
The problem is that the bit just isn't funny. Not only is the content shit, the delivery is awful.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 66653View attachment 66654

Vox is coming back to streaming... on Bilibili. Bitch is actually only going to stream to his echo chamber.
:NOWWELAUGH:
i got curious on finding the actual post and the stream itself but i think im too retarded to navigate the chink youtube
this is seemingly his official channel according to the vtuber wiki
1711228074584.png
Nvm found it, seems like it was some sort of twitter space equivalent?

Edit: Yes, seems like it was a scheduled/limited stream, he put up the reservation link 2 days ago

Edit 2: Here are some reactions and clips i could gather from his twitter tag, not much but its the closest thing to an archive

TL;DR/DW, he is not going anywhere, he says he loves his fans and other parasocial stuff, Fujo-pandering mode is on 102%

Last edited:

tgmslc

An aside: methinks no one is going to graduate in the next 3 months especially with the upcoming quarterly report. Riku's probably finding ways to keep the company afloat or until someone wants to buyout the company. If someone from NijiEN graduates soon then all hope is lost, Riku will try to merge the branch ASAP to save at least the chink fujofans from leaving.
I've been wondering why there weren't more NijiEN graduations if half the rumors of their situations were true. I wonder if Vox is the canary in the coal mine, here, like if he does well streaming on Bilibili then Riku will start migrating more of the EN clique away from YouTube to Bilibili?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I've been wondering why there weren't more NijiEN graduations if half the rumors of their situations were true. I wonder if Vox is the canary in the coal mine, here, like if he does well streaming on Bilibili then Riku will start migrating more of the EN clique away from YouTube to Bilibili?
Vox and the rest of luxiemsanji can survive without the women just fine, Noctyx can too
If anything happens the women are going to leave first imo

God's Weakest Tard

No wonder the Singapore concert isn't selling. Riku should consider renaming the agency to Lijisanji. They just keep taking L after L.

An aside: methinks no one is going to graduate in the next 3 months especially with the upcoming quarterly report. Riku's probably finding ways to keep the company afloat or until someone wants to buyout the company. If someone from NijiEN graduates soon then all hope is lost, Riku will try to merge the branch ASAP to save at least the chink fujofans from leaving.
At this point, I'd wager that Riku is falling into the sunk cost fallacy. NijiEN has a total of nine waves and has been active since 2021, putting out around at least two to three waves a year with TTT being the last one in October 2023. This current expedition into the English market has, no doubt, cost a fair amount of money and is something that investors have been paying attention to throughout the 2020's. This isn't just seeing if Nijisanji can make it in a different region; this is seeing if Nijisanji can support a V-Tuber branch in a completely different culture. When Indonesia and Korea got folded into the main company, it was easy to just write them off as failed excursions and assure investors that there was nothing to worry about; it was just cultural misunderstandings and 'growing pains' of developing a niche in a foreign market. That excuse isn't going to work anymore, at least as far an NijiEN is concerned.

ANYCOLOR in specific has had multiple failed branches to learn from and NijiEN has (thanks to Luxiem and Noctyx) been a nice cash cow for the company. Now that we know for a fact that EN has been floundering with meeting its previous set of quarterly projections, investor confidence is at rock bottom. This is an issue with the JP branch as well, but I think investors are paying more attention to EN than what most people think. EN was a relatively large investment in time and money that is second only to JP when compared to the other branches. EN was supposed to be Riku's proof of concept that Nijisanji's business model could work in the West...and it's on the cusp of failing spectacularly. He's going to be fighting tooth and nail to try to keep this yacht from sinking into Tokyo Bay until either the holes are plugged (which probably isn't going to happen) or until there's a buyout (as GIGACHUD said).

And in truth...it would probably just be easier to dissolve the branch and write it off. Folding it into the main company would be a logistical nightmare with having to deal with multiple Non-Asian time zones and language barriers for the Livers. Moreover, it wouldn't fix the core issues that are at the root of NijiEN (mostly poor management and a supposed clique). Riku can talk as much of a big game as he wants, but it's too little too late. All that money and assistance (if there even is any coming) is just going to go into a black hole so that way he can buy time to keep investors happy.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
At this point, I'd wager that Riku is falling into the sunk cost fallacy.
He fallen into it like 4 months ago, duh! Before buyback.

Folding it into the main company would be a logistical nightmare with having to deal with multiple Non-Asian time zones and language barriers for the Livers
All already the case, literally nothing will change by folding into main.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
All already the case, literally nothing will change by folding into main.
at the very least the embarrassing minus profit for NijiEN on quarterly report are going to be erased.

God's Strongest Dragoon

at the very least the embarrassing minus profit for NijiEN on quarterly report are going to be erased.
That's actually a blessing at this point. Their quarterly YoY operating profit and total revenue has been decreasing each quarter, which they've been able to cope by telling investors "it's just NijiEN, NijiJP is doing just fine!". When you fold NijiEN into NijiJP, you can't do that anymore.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
That's actually a blessing at this point. Their quarterly YoY operating profit and total revenue has been decreasing each quarter, which they've been able to cope by telling investors "it's just NijiEN, NijiJP is doing just fine!". When you fold NijiEN into NijiJP, you can't do that anymore.
Unless they fire all EN management, decline renewing the contracts of the lowest performing half of NijiEN, and cycle their graduations every three months as part of the merger. It's basically how they phased out ID, and if they cut off Universal Studios Harry-san and the EN girls in favor of main-branch sponsored fujo expansion they could ABSOLUTELY sell that change to the investors. I bet it'd even raise their stock prices. "We said we were investigating internally, and look! We found this clique with the big mean girls and their managers! We're reforming EN by getting rid of the problem children and focusing on a company-wide globalization effort!"

EDIT: Honestly, as dumb as it is, Luxiem is still printing money and I just don't think they would cut that off. But I can just see Riku hunting for some reason to get rid of Maria and Rosemi, for example

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
The main problem I see with Anycolor is that their approach to vtubers has gotten stale. I mean they are focused too much on the streaming aspect and not on the others that synergizes with vtubing. Hololive saw the potential of their vtubers as brand ambassadors and them stepping in that direction will grow the company. It also helps them that Yagoo has worked in Sanrio before so he knows how they operate.

There's still time for Niji to pivot to that business style but they'll have to invest large amounts of money for that to happen and we all know Riku is a cheap piece of shit. My prediction: After the upcoming quarterly report NijiEN will be treated as NijiID and be on life support. Riku will stop supporting the branch and just fully focus on JP. The talents will be graduating one by one every week. Thus ends the western expansion of Nijisanji.

Or until Riku decides to start an Español branch.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Or until Riku decides to start an Español branch.
If jewlord succeeds with ES (doubtful) I could see Holo/Niji trying to copy his success.

Nigel Nigerman

If jewlord succeeds with ES (doubtful) I could see Holo/Niji trying to copy his success.
There is an audience but if those audience are poorfags then it doesn't matter. Also who wants to listen to a bunch of screeching discount Ironmouses.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Jap companies have had WACTOR (also a jap company) as a case study of if an ES pandering agency/section can work, i doubt Idol's will make that much of an impact unless its wildly succesful

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Nigel Nigerman

Jap companies have had WACTOR (also a jap company) as a case study of if an ES pandering agency/section can work, i doubt Idol's will make that much of an impact unless its wildly succesful
WACTOR proved that there is an audience for vtubers in ES. The numbers proved that. They could have capitalized on that market if they weren't blacker than my profile. I put my top 3 Black vtuber corpos as follows: WACTOR, WACTOR and Anycolor. Anycolor would overtake WACTOR as the 2nd if there is proof that Riku is conducting massive gay orgies in his yacht and sadly, there's no evidence or even a RRAT about that.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I don't think Idol ES is going to succeed. Frankly, I'll be surprised if it ever gets off the ground. If it does, I could see Nijisanji trying to copy it, and failing miserably just like they have with every other overseas Nijisanji branch.

Hololive doesn't need to copy less successful vtuber companies, so I don't think we'll see a Hololive ES branch. We might get some more bilingual Spanish speakers in the EN branches though.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
A

Add this to the pile. :kroniidrinking:

Just remember. When a Nijisister blames holo antis for their woes, it is all projection.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't think Idol ES is going to succeed. Frankly, I'll be surprised if it ever gets off the ground. If it does, I could see Nijisanji trying to copy it, and failing miserably just like they have with every other overseas Nijisanji branch.

Hololive doesn't need to copy less successful vtuber companies, so I don't think we'll see a Hololive ES branch. We might get some more bilingual Spanish speakers in the EN branches though.
Yeah I don't think HoloES will be a thing, if anything I'd lean towards HoloKR of HoloTW.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Add this to the pile. :kroniidrinking:

Just remember. When a Nijisister blames holo antis for their woes, it is all projection.
I wonder if holo would involve niji if they sue her.
Yeah I don't think HoloES will be a thing, if anything I'd lean towards HoloKR of HoloTW.
yeah and when the war starts both KR and TW will be nuked to oblivion. :BijouBijou:

Top Bottom