"Fucking Elira Pendora fucking bitch! Fucking bitch! tyeshyeyiyunoh fucking bitch-Elira-Lazulight... fuck you bitch!"Enna Alouette

Nijisanji L Collection

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Does this count as another L? Rosemi did her 3D and it's fucking unavailable and blocked in the US. No comments allowed either.

Screenshot 2024-03-23 071443.jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
foto_no_exif (9).jpgfoto_no_exif (8).jpg

Vox is coming back to streaming... on Bilibili. Bitch is actually only going to stream to his echo chamber.
:NOWWELAUGH:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT A FUCKING PUSSY ASS femboy

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Does this count as another L? Rosemi did her 3D and it's fucking unavailable and blocked in the US. No comments allowed either.

View attachment 66652
Copyright issue apparently. Knowing how NijiEN management has a shit record at resolving copyright issues I doubt the VOD will ever return.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

View attachment 66652

The strike itself? Not really since some Holo 3D lives were already struck before by the same company. However if they leave it like that for at least 3 days or more then I'll count it as one.

USS IOWA

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
View attachment 66653View attachment 66654

Vox is coming back to streaming... on Bilibili. Bitch is actually only going to stream to his echo chamber.
Looks like we've got another white monkey guys!

nijjersanji_fujo_vox_return_chinktube.jpg

Screenshot_20240323_083845_Brave.jpg

Nijjersisters should be beaten on sight and their shoddy official merch tossed on the floor.

Edit: Supposedly Nolan spotted in Chinktube chat. I find that very difficult to believe.. but still, that he managed to make a Chinktube account? I call bullshit.

That is gay. That is extremely gay (also fake, I'm sure). Even for Nolan "Fan of Vox Blowjob RP" Crush.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
im just fucking laughing on all of this :whatastory:

God's Weakest Tard

Peak bitch-made behavior.

He (or Nijisanjji) knows that if he even considers streaming on YouTube, he's going to either have to restrict chat like Enna did or he's going to get ass-blasted/meme'd on. For his sake, I hope the fujo money was worth being one of the biggest laughingstocks of the V-Tuber community.

Remember everyone: Negligible. :dokiSmug:

tgmslc

Copyright issue apparently. Knowing how NijiEN management has a shit record at resolving copyright issues I doubt the VOD will ever return.

Imagine one of your biggest shareholders actually copyright strikes one of your big attempts to recover from all the recent L's. Is Sony trolling here or what?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Imagine one of your biggest shareholders actually copyright strikes one of your big attempts to recover from all the recent L's. Is Sony trolling here or what?
Nah, it's automated shit, and apparently youtube makes it's really fucking complicated to exclude certain video, especially preemptively.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

HAH. Elira was man enough to host the black screen video on her own channel and Ike didn't even stop streaming after being in said video. Meanwhile, this femboy bitched about being gaslighted on someone else's channel, hid for a month, and now he's fucking off to China. Get fucked Vox, you insufferable dicksucker. Hope you enjoy getting doxxed because of China's draconian vtubing laws!

:whatastory:

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Vox streaming on Bili is a win though, that's where all of his "fans" lurk and inhabit. This optimizes the delivery of fujoshi material for their unkempt fantasies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Something funny i got from Burnt Fish in the farms (Link) but he actually posted a recording of how Nijisanji handles the con concerts (this was in August of last year)

It looks less quality than the free/9 dollar thai concert a bunch of normies on twitter mocked (only archive i could find of the mocking tiktok)

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Something funny i got from Burnt Fish in the farms (Link) but he actually posted a recording of how Nijisanji handles the con concerts

It looks less quality than the free/9 dollar thai concert a bunch of normies on twitter mocked (only archive i could find of the mocking tiktok)

This is lamest piece of shit i've ever seen, and i witnessed many, MANY small city teenage band concerts. This is cultural appropriation of concerts.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Something funny i got from Burnt Fish in the farms (Link) but he actually posted a recording of how Nijisanji handles the con concerts

No wonder the Singapore concert isn't selling. Riku should consider renaming the agency to Lijisanji. They just keep taking L after L.

An aside: methinks no one is going to graduate in the next 3 months especially with the upcoming quarterly report. Riku's probably finding ways to keep the company afloat or until someone wants to buyout the company. If someone from NijiEN graduates soon then all hope is lost, Riku will try to merge the branch ASAP to save at least the chink fujofans from leaving.

VOtter

I know the whole narcissist thing is overused, but I genuinely believe Vox to be one. I can't think of another Vtuber more pretentious and more prone to blowing smoke up his own ass then him.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

A

Reddit is mad over this. Seems like a bit to me. In before another Nijisanji public apology.

Top Bottom