"Sakana is not a cutie, Sakana is a walking fatass"Tenma Maemi

Nijisanji L Collection

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Damn, that really is a steal... normally Holo's concerts go for that price or higher by themselves. And you get all 3 branches... with some of the highest pedigree JPs...
They also don't say how long the concert is, tbf. Could be 30 minutes for all we know.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
They also don't say how long the concert is, tbf. Could be 30 minutes for all we know.

I missed the actual page, it says nothing about the length unless i missed something, but it does confirm that it comes with the 1 day Saturday ticket and the 3 day ticket for dreamhack itself, however seat reservations are 49AUD since the free portion implies you might not be able to go if all the seating is taken up. The 89AUD premium seating ticket includes a chance to win a meet and greet with Bae and Mori

if you just go for the concert, a guranteed non-premium seat at the concert + 1 day of dreamhack itself is just barely over 60USD

Edit: according to its official site, the venue can support from 11k to 14.5k people

Last edited:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Clique seems to be hard at work doing voice acting roles while necro-ing a 2019 Daddy Chill meme but in Japanese.

Also them being in the same place at once which means they're probably also recording content for the concert next month. It's all pre-recorded to be broadcasted as a "live concert" that's still in 2D, keep that in mind.

Stunned But Dumb

Clique seems to be hard at work doing voice acting roles while necro-ing a 2019 Daddy Chill meme but in Japanese.

Also them being in the same place at once which means they're probably also recording content for the concert next month. It's all pre-recorded to be broadcasted as a "live concert" that's still in 2D, keep that in mind.

Someone's using duo lingo... Note that while stuff might be prerecorded its possible they would do live emcee. Not justified on that price, but still

Punished Lurker

No, it's not that, it would be too early for them to start recording for the concert and they wouldn't need to be in Japan to do it

The most probable thing is Ethyria is recording their 3D showcases, all of them have been complaining on Twitter about being exhausted and in pain, and the clues they've been throwing on their streams before they left were as subtle as a brick to the face . Seems like they are finally recording the 3D showcases for the waves post-lazulight.

IMHO although I'm happy they are finally doing them it feels a little like "too little too late" after everything that happened (I did write that one rantpost back in december about this subject, back when I had no idea what January and February had in store)

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Where is Bay Lurker when you need him?
:mikothumbsl:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Where is Bay Lurker when you need him?
:mikothumbsl:

I got you

@Bay Lurker

bay.jpg

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

I missed the actual page, it says nothing about the length unless i missed something, but it does confirm that it comes with the 1 day Saturday ticket and the 3 day ticket for dreamhack itself, however seat reservations are 49AUD since the free portion implies you might not be able to go if all the seating is taken up. The 89AUD premium seating ticket includes a chance to win a meet and greet with Bae and Mori

if you just go for the concert, a guranteed non-premium seat at the concert + 1 day of dreamhack itself is just barely over 60USD

Edit: according to its official site, the venue can support from 11k to 14.5k people
Events in Singapore are fucking expensive
image (1).png
But thats still:
Marine,Calli,Towa,Bae,Ollie and Reine vs The suspected members of the clique
and
2D vs 3D

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Yes, act 1 is the females and act 2 is the males, offline tickets are 148 Singaporean Dollars, which seems to translate to 110USD, you have to buy a ticket for each act, but to be slightly fair, they give you merch for buying it
View attachment 66471
EDIT: To rub more salt in the wound, the Holo concert seemingly comes with the dreamhack experience (well, i guess its the other way around), the Niji concert is seemingly not attached to a con and seems to be an individual showing/concert
Even their concert merch is SHIT.

Finally got around to doing this. Have some Riku meme.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Events in Singapore are fucking expensive
View attachment 66500
But thats still:
Marine,Calli,Towa,Bae,Ollie and Reine vs The suspected members of the clique
and
2D vs 3D
That Singapore holo show seemingly includes 9 members for only 150S$
Niji's was 148 for only 4 members, another 148 for the other 4

tgmslc

Yes, act 1 is the females and act 2 is the males, offline tickets are 148 Singaporean Dollars, which seems to translate to 110USD, you have to buy a ticket for each act, but to be slightly fair, they give you merch for buying it
View attachment 66471
EDIT: To rub more salt in the wound, the Holo concert seemingly comes with the dreamhack experience (well, i guess its the other way around), the Niji concert is seemingly not attached to a con and seems to be an individual showing/concert
Wait hold up, I'm just now actually looking at this. Are they legit charging USD $220 to see a total of 8 talents???

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

View attachment 66471
Fun Facts!

Virtual Rhapsody's online tickets are 48 Singaporean Dollars, Holos are 43 AUD, translating to 35USD and 28USD respectively, again you pay for each day in Nijisanji's case, even if you go online, you pay 8 dollars per talent for Niji, you pay 4 dollars per talent in Holo's case
on a talent per dollar basis, for the online ticket alone (the cheapest ticket) you literally get double the value for Holo, although to be fair, the Niji Event seems like it will be longer

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Do note that singapore is more expensive than australia overall.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That Singapore holo show seemingly includes 9 members for only 150S$
Niji's was 148 for only 4 members, another 148 for the other 4
And it's not even 3D... BECAUSE NIJIENs DON'T HAVE IT

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
And it's not even 3D... BECAUSE NIJIENs DON'T HAVE IT
They are actually losing talents with 3D faster than they are gaining them.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Apparently a little event from Aia Amare's stream last night.
1711142067989.png

Context looks to be exactly what it looks like. Aia complaining about her computer acting up and driving her nuts.

Things still seeming really tense obviously.

God's Weakest Tard

Here's the thing: people are reading the room and it's clear that there's a lot of bullshit being thrown around. If you can't understand the simple fact that the company you work for is unpopular and fucking ignore chat messages like that or handle it with some sense of maturity, then don't stream. It's as simple as that. Any of the Livers who thought they could simply stream and go on with their regularly scheduled content after the past couple of months is, to be blunt, stupid.

Moreover, this is Doki's stream tonight.

Expect a couple of Kurosanji jabs and seething from the Niji-Brigade

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Here's the thing: people are reading the room and it's clear that there's a lot of bullshit being thrown around. If you can't understand the simple fact that the company you work for is unpopular and fucking ignore chat messages like that or handle it with some sense of maturity, then don't stream. It's as simple as that. Any of the Livers who thought they could simply stream and go on with their regularly scheduled content after the past couple of months is, to be blunt, stupid.

Moreover, this is Doki's stream tonight.

Expect a couple of Kurosanji jabs and seething from the Niji-Brigade
I'm kind of hoping for an unannounced Ethyria off-collab 5 minutes after she goes live, the rrats must live on

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I'm kind of hoping for an unannounced Ethyria off-collab 5 minutes after she goes live, the rrats must live on
Nah, they only do that when Doki has big collabs or events.

niggaphil

Apparently a little event from Aia Amare's stream last night.
View attachment 66566

Context looks to be exactly what it looks like. Aia complaining about her computer acting up and driving her nuts.

Things still seeming really tense obviously.

If Aia bought a brand new computer with her own hard earned cash, KuroEN probably take it away from her, claiming this is the KuroEN property because 'Contract' :dokiSmug:

Top Bottom