"I sound like a killer"Suzuhara Lulu

Nijisanji L Collection

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I have given up listening to any of their supposed claims but instead focused on their actual actions. As it stands, I haven't seen anything related to Matara and Kuro showing any support for Doki or Sayu. Meanwhile they've eagerly shilled Quinn, who went on his PL to shit on Sayu/Zaion.

For all I can gather, the clique isn't some hard rule but more of a peer pressure group. If you're playing along, cool. But the moment you don't join in their stupid fucking tactics, you started to get ghosted and isolated. Matara likely turned down some of their initial stupid shit but then bent the knee because she's soft like that, as she's a dumbass that was afraid of speaking out against commie ideals because she was afraid she'd lose her commie friends. They were likely fine with Selen when she started because she's ultra carefree but she slowly got isolated because she was becoming too important and made the clique girls feel insecure. Part of it might have been them trying to leech off her for growth but they realized a lot of dragoons don't give a fuck about Elira or the 2 flip monkeys so there's not much left to leech. It's all very "high school-ish" behavior.
I think it is far more simple than that. I think these people just aren't closer than coworkers in most cases. Sayu was only around 3 months, Doki always felt like she got along better with people outside of Nijisanji. People need to be looking at this from the perspective of coworkers than them actually being friends. With how many of them there are and all across different timezones, it just is not likely they can all be close.

Even HoloEN have people they are closer with than others. It took Bae and Kronii Japan trips after like 2 years to finally be comfortable with each other, for example, and they are in the same gen.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I have given up listening to any of their supposed claims but instead focused on their actual actions. As it stands, I haven't seen anything related to Matara and Kuro showing any support for Doki or Sayu. Meanwhile they've eagerly shilled Quinn, who went on his PL to shit on Sayu/Zaion.
Yeah nobody gave me a good answer for this?
Quinn fuckins sucks ass and doesnt have talent for vtubing
Its very suspicious how hard they are trying to shill him

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Yeah nobody gave me a good answer for this?
Quinn fuckins sucks ass and doesnt have talent for vtubing
Its very suspicious how hard they are trying to shill him
That's because we are in the minority of opinion in regards to this.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I think it is far more simple than that. I think these people just aren't closer than coworkers in most cases. Sayu was only around 3 months, Doki always felt like she got along better with people outside of Nijisanji. People need to be looking at this from the perspective of coworkers than them actually being friends. With how many of them there are and all across different timezones, it just is not likely they can all be close.

Even HoloEN have people they are closer with than others. It took Bae and Kronii Japan trips after like 2 years to finally be comfortable with each other, for example, and they are in the same gen.
That part I can agree with. Sayu was barely there for any time and they might not have been a fan of some of the politically incorrect humor she made during her time there. It's why I'm not surprised Doki and Sayu haven't appeared to reconnect because they likely didn't spend much time together anyways in NijiEN. Hell, I remember Scarle mentioning she had never talked to Pomu until Pomu was doing her "graduation tour".

However the lack of support for Doki was really fucking weird, even if she got along better with people outside of Niji. My main assumption for this is because Doki and Sayu both left NijiEN by lighting a fire while Quinn just casually slipped out like they did.

niggaphil

That part I can agree with. Sayu was barely there for any time and they might not have been a fan of some of the politically incorrect humor she made during her time there. It's why I'm not surprised Doki and Sayu haven't appeared to reconnect because they likely didn't spend much time together anyways in NijiEN. Hell, I remember Scarle mentioning she had never talked to Pomu until Pomu was doing her "graduation tour".

However the lack of support for Doki was really fucking weird, even if she got along better with people outside of Niji. My main assumption for this is because Doki and Sayu both left NijiEN by lighting a fire while Quinn just casually slipped out like they did.
Wasn't there a rrat about Doki being left out in a private Niji friend discord? Possibly Doki took it as professional work and did not keep in touch with other very well (treating it like office work: Clock in, Clock out, Collab, but no private dinner/lunch gathering after work). It could explain why Doki was not closed with other KuroEN talents.

This is just my bullshit speculation

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
That's because we are in the minority of opinion in regards to this.
He didn't even break 1k viewers for some of his solo streams. I don't think we're in the minority tbh

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Kyo/Quinn represents the ideal White Man for Zoomers/Commies. Gay

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
This is something most VTuber fans will never get, coworkers are not always friends, they just work together and may not even talk off stream, and it may take several months just to get to know each other, which is probably the reason cover made advent get to know each other way before debut, to avoid them being awkward on stream.
In niji's case I have no idea how long it takes them to debut a new wave compared to how long talents talk to each other, and considering they made several waves of talents that come from different circles, they may not even like a talent that has been in the company before, and nepo hires make things even worse to those that get alienated by the friends of the new hires.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

I don't think it is that weird, tbh. Them not wanting to insert themselves in drama of a company they left ages ago makes sense if they weren't close to her makes sense, where as there was no drama around Kyo when he quit. I mean, just look at what they did when TSB+rpr collabed with Doki, Nijisisters literally talked about inflicting bodily harm on them and they weren't even in Nijisanji. Besides, the one ex-Niji aside from Pomu that we do know did actually like Selen did collab with her, U-san.

I wouldn't stick my neck out for 99% of my ex-coworkers, either.

He didn't even break 1k viewers for some of his solo streams. I don't think we're in the minority tbh
No, I mean we are in the minority of thinking he is a piece of shit, not that he is a boring twink.

God's Weakest Tard

The problem with the clique stuff is that we're missing some vital information somewhere. The details are just not lining up with the enna clique rrat, but at the same time there is obviously SOME kind of bullying or preferential bullshit going on.

I could buy it if the clique ended up being MASSIVE and sort of vaguely defined. One of the weirdest parts of all the bullying stuff is that according to both Nina/Matara and the rest of Ethyria, Nina was basically ignored for MONTHS after debut.
But now, as Matara she is hanging out with them all the time, recommending Kyo who obviously didn't like Zaion/Sayu, and so on. So maybe Nina was able to work her way "in"?
Meanwhile, Enna collabed with Selen/Doki quite a bit during those first few months of Enna being in Niji. Maybe Selen was part of the "favored" group and then got pushed out of the clique? But the only way that would even have much of an impact would be if management was somehow in on it, which doesn't quite fit either.
Then you have all these people who are related to Elira from the Hanamori stuff (btw I'm still rrating that the unscheduled weird off collab karaoke with all of them in it was supposed to interfere with Doki's Helldivers stream somehow, or was clique involved in some other way). Claude, for example, was hanging out with Shu and other Nijis offline during a couple of their Japan trips long before his debut. Henya has also been acquainted with Millie, Elira, and Pomu back before any of them were corpo vtubers as well. So it may not even be something restricted to Niji.

In the end, I just don't know. There is some piece of the puzzle missing. One thing that seems certain to me is that dissatisfaction with Niji does NOT mean that someone wasn't in the clique (if there is one). Enna and Mika got along great, despite the fact that ID had gotten shafted by management. And supposedly, according to Uki, a bunch of people fought for Yugo against the wishes of management as well.

....But then Yugo was the first former Niji to collab with Doki??? I don't know my brain hurts I give up trying to understand this shit
I think it comes down to the fact that most cliques don't really have any hard or fast members. You tend to have your core members that form the foundation (in this case, the hypothetical NijiEN core clique would be Elira, Millie, Enna, and maybe whoever /vt/ doesn't like at the moment) and then a bunch of 'orbiters.' The orbiters tend to be people who the main core of a clique can benefit from or who are willing to play by their rules. If you aren't of any use to them or won't play by the rules, you get left out to dry. It's basically what God's Strongest Dragoon said, the clique is basically gaslight, gatekeep, and girl boss.

Plus, for as much as we like to talk about oshis and Nenelove's wife on this site...Vtubers are still basically e-celebs with all of the issues that can come with that (bad communication skills, inflated egos, etc.) unless they have strong interpersonal skills from real life experience (most don't). So, it wouldn't be surprising if people that may have like each other upon first interaction had chimp outs on one another somewhere down the line over an inconsequential issue. Never underestimate the pitfalls of success and ego.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
2 pages talking about something that may or may not even exist... wtf is this? Schrodinger's Clique?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
2 pages talking about something that may or may not even exist... wtf is this? Schrodinger's Clique?
it absolutely exists, whether it's a mean bitch club or not is a different story. it could just be a group of friends that don't want new members, it could also be a group that seeks to be on top of the other members of the company. :mitothink:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
What was said in the black screen vid confirmed the clique. The only what if's atm are who is and isn't in it and how much power they actually have.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Dunno about you but I'm waiting on the Lawyer's video on this to confirm if the clique exists or not

:BijouBijou:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I wouldn't stick my neck out for 99% of my ex-coworkers, either.
Well you said it yourself
I really dont see why they are so hard to sell this guy ::thatsracist::kyoracist:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Dunno about you but I'm waiting on the Lawyer's video on this to confirm if the clique exists or not

:BijouBijou:
If it does exist, it's weird that none of the graduates have ever outright mentioned it. I know not-zaion would've loved to have that as ammo.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
If it does exist, it's weird that none of the graduates have ever outright mentioned it. I know not-zaion would've loved to have that as ammo.
Not-Zaion confirmed in one of her streams that Luxiemsanji exists, that there is blatant favoritism by management for the boys. Vox soft confirmed it in the black screen video.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
I TELL YOU GUYS IT'S THE ROVING BAND OF NIJIMALES PLAYING GRAB ASS AND STEALING BREASTMILKS. THEY'RE THE CLIQUE.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Well you said it yourself
I really dont see why they are so hard to sell this guy ::thatsracist::kyoracist:
Are you being intentionally retarded? My point is they do it because they are actually friends with him.

Xuhle

Only 2 pages? must not have been reading then.

Top Bottom