"Ngl... NGL? Nasa... Good job Life!!!"Utatane Nasa

Nijisanji L Collection

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Hey speaking of
What happened with the last batch of auditions they did?
It's been almost 5 months since TTT debuted. The longest NijiEN went without debuting a new wave is 6 months (Krisis) and it's mostly because of the Aruvn shitshow. If they debut a new wave this month or the next you can bet they're going to get shit on by the vtuber community unless they are so awesome. If they're just vtubers at home then they're doubly fucked.

archive
one of the twitter user who went after scarle for the starbucks thing has bitten off more than he could chew with his minor mouth and decided to retreat.

What a pussy but Scarle is retarded for kowtowing to these kinds of people. Unless management told her to and that just puts her closer to graduation.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
It's been almost 5 months since TTT debuted. The longest NijiEN went without debuting a new wave is 6 months (Krisis) and it's mostly because of the Aruvn shitshow. If they debut a new wave this month or the next you can bet they're going to get shit on by the vtuber community unless they are so awesome. If they're just vtubers at home then they're doubly fucked.
Thats why i asked that question
I wonder if someone that got accepted and is ready to debut is having a existential crisis?
Some people will crucify them just for accepting a shit contract and if they are a male their fans will be all rabid Nijisisters

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
What a pussy but Scarle is retarded for kowtowing to these kinds of people. Unless management told her to and that just puts her closer to graduation.
I mean yes it is bad for Scarle for bending the knee and apologize, but frankly it's better in the long run because it might cause other of these zoomer virtue signalers to come up and use that VOD (if she didn't delete it or whatever) as another fuel to shit on Scarle for 'not apologizing'.

I mean, we have like Vantablack who also do the same routine of "oh am sorry, I will educate myself and not do it again" scarle was doing, and it's more than enough to placate the retards. It might be a fail to many because they apologized, but it might be better than future stress.

Besides, on the Scarle part, at least, it got noticed enough that at least one of them panicked and locked his account like a retard. Something does happen at the end of it.

Last edited:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I don't care what any of you say I#m not watching anything by that giant faggot Nux.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
17:30: the clause the play button is applied to is just the tip of the iceberg if a talent joins a contest like twitch rivals and wins prize money for example? Guess who gets the money?
I ain't trying to defend Nijisanji here but, In the context of e-sports shit this isn't completely shady imo. Most prize winnings are given to whatever your sponsor/team is. If you're a gamer playing Apex for the hit e-sports team "Gamers United" or whatever and you win a tournament for like 2 million dollars it is taxed to hell and back first and then given to whoever your manager at "Gamers United" to distribute between your teammates/yourself, your coach (if you have one) and the manager/sponsors (if you have one).
27:30: he cites "inducing harassment of a 3rd party" against Zaion was her saying "Ubisoft sucks" when playing Uno cause it crashed
This is again probably great context as to why in that one collab with Kiara, Nina, Rosemi and Pomu had all 3 Niji girls dead fucking silent when Kiara was absolutely trashing Ubisoft and how dogshit it is to complete a game of UNO lmao.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
View attachment 65759View attachment 65760View attachment 65761View attachment 65762View attachment 65763View attachment 65764

How JP investors of Anycolor are coping:
"It's not that big of a deal. I doubt it'll affect Anycolor's future growth! Overseas is still fine!"

"Only a small group of antis are causing a fuss overseas!"

"Scandals aren't real cause JP media won't cover it (ignoring the fact that any media outlet can get sued by Anycolor for "damaging their reputation," even if they're printing the truth)!"

"Overseas didn't matter anyway cause the company could just focus on JP instead (ignoring that the reason they pivoted to EN was BECAUSE of the fact that JP was stagnating. Just look at recent Holo vs. Niji numbers, and you can see even the top Niji JP members are getting clobbered by Holo members)!"

"But... but Hololive has worse stock prices! (because Hololive doesn't care about what the shareholders think, since it's only partially public [less so than Anycolor])"

"It's just antis from Hololive; they have a bias! (completely ignoring that Cover grew much faster than Niji in Q2 [60% vs. 30%] and both HoloEN/ID are doing fine and thriving compared to Niji's own overseas branches [which are dead or are on fire])"

"Who cares? Profits are at an all-time high, and every surface-level financials look excellent! (which tends to happen when you have the minimum staff and support to keep your company running, along with cutting costs for everything from merch to even livers)"

Basically, they're in hard cope mode and full meltdown.
These investors are perfect for Riku's Yacht Company. May they lose everything and meet their end like it's 1929 again.

The REALLY funny thing is, margin trading is what doomed the stock market in 1929. It led to over speculation and a massive bubble for the stock market, which eventually popped as it collapsed on itself.

And when that happened, the margin traders were the biggest losers. It's why margin trading is heavily regulated in the US today; it was literally one of the chief reasons for the 29 crash.
I know.

I am giddy with excitement.
:Calli-IT'SHAPPENING:

Last edited:

okmangeez

These investors are perfect for Riku's Yacht Company. May they lose everything and meet their end like it's 1929 again.

The REALLY funny thing is, margin trading is what doomed the stock market in 1929. It led to over speculation and a massive bubble for the stock market, which eventually popped as it collapsed on itself.

And when that happened, the margin traders were the biggest losers. It's why margin trading is heavily regulated in the US today; it was literally one of the chief reasons for the 29 crash.

Tubedude

I mean yes it is bad for Scarle for bending the knee and apologize, but frankly it's better in the long run because it might cause other of these zoomer virtue signalers to come up and use that VOD (if she didn't delete it or whatever) as another fuel to shit on Scarle for 'not apologizing'.
The thing is they'll still use that incident later against her if they find another issue with her, whether she apologized or not. Apologizing makes them stick around and signals that you will fold to pressure, not apologizing and possibly even telling them to fuck off might lead to some shit-stirring temporarily, but most of them will find somewhere else to shit up in the long run.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
The thing is they'll still use that incident later against her if they find another issue with her, whether she apologized or not. Apologizing makes them stick around and signals that you will fold to pressure, not apologizing and possibly even telling them to fuck off might lead to some shit-stirring temporarily, but most of them will find somewhere else to shit up in the long run.
Vox Day kinda wrote the guidebook on how to tank and endure the usual leftist swarm and rush tactics (essentially "cancel culture") back during GAMERGATEEEEEEEEEE.

At the core of it, was to never apologize.

Then again that is the Nijjersanji EN fanbase. All manner of degenerates, losers, pronouns, fagflags, and mental illness. I often find myself wondering if there's maybe 10% of the fans in that sewer aren't some flavor of homosexual.

Actually it'd just be easier to state that to Scarle's great misfortune, essentially every single aspect of the communist rot that has afflicted us is found in abundance in the Niji EN fanbase. Either choice was probably a losing proposition, but one of them would have indicated she's got some integrity/left her looking better outside the sphere of the (New) Red Guard.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Then again that is the Nijjersanji EN fanbase. All manner of degenerates, losers, pronouns, fagflags, and mental illness. I often find myself wondering if there's maybe 10% of the fans in that sewer aren't some flavor of homosexual.
Either they keep their stuff hidden and be the silent majority so they don't get to share the same stigma like most of what you just said, or they decided this isn't worth the effort and find greener pasture by going to other vtuber fanbase.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
"Hamas would genocide them" Generally doesn't work as an argument as it's completely irrelevant. To be anti-colonialist and anti-genocide generally means fighting for the oppressed in these situations regardless of their politics. To pick and chose based on that fact would be hypocrisy at its finest. "They don't get my help unless they follow my rules" is a very "Under new management" situation.
Helping someone that would cheerfully kill you for no benefit to yourself is the height of retardation.

Nothing less than what I'd expect from the modern left though.

Bug Eater

17:30: the clause the play button is applied to is just the tip of the iceberg if a talent joins a contest like twitch rivals and wins prize money for example? Guess who gets the money? Also anything mailed to a talents PO box is technically owned by niji, also also say the talent tries to do a go fund me for new equipment should their PC break or something that also belongs to Niji, in a crazy out there example that can't happen say a talent was gambling on Stream they spend 100k gambling and win a million guess who is just down for 100k and who just got a million dollars?
Selen claimed on stream that she got all of the winnings for Twitch Rivals/etc (source: trust me bro sorry I'm too lazy), she's also received physical trophies before:
That being said I wouldn't be surprised if she specifically negotiated those terms in her contract. On the other hand I think it was Reza from ex-ID who said that Anycolor wouldn't even forward his fan letters and it was a waste of time sending them in.

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Selen claimed on stream that she got all of the winnings for Twitch Rivals/etc (source: trust me bro sorry I'm too lazy), she's also received physical trophies before:
That being said I wouldn't be surprised if she specifically negotiated those terms in her contract. On the other hand I think it was Reza from ex-ID who said that Anycolor wouldn't even forward his fan letters and it was a waste of time sending them in.
Also keep in mind they can choose to enforce/not enforce it whenever so just because the prize goes to Niji doesn't mean they can't arbitrarily choose to send it to the talent

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Zea added more context to it back then, you can see it on her twitter threads here
Reza's tweet for posterity

So they used to receive their fanmails but it's already slow enough (1 year delay is pretty insane)

Xuhle

Mostly talking about the new hololives office branch and the scarle stuff, which from what he's already said so far might not be due to the mob but because of there contracts that they had to make those "apologies". And next stream he's doing the downfall of HoloCN.

Edit: at least for the migo your not sitting through it for an 8 hour stream. Cowards. :mikothumbsl:

Edit2: btw March 15 is also called the ides of March. Which was the day of the assassination of Julice Caesar coincidence.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Mostly talking about the new hololives office branch and the scarle stuff, which from what he's already said so far might not be due to the mob but because of there contracts that they had to make those "apologies". And next stream he's doing the downfall of HoloCN.

Edit: at least for the migo your not sitting through it for an 8 hour stream. Cowards. :mikothumbsl:

Edit2: btw March 15 is also called the ides of March. Which was the day of the assassination of Julice Caesar coincidence.

Idk how he fills 3.5 hours talking about a very simple notice and a couple of tweets... I guess most of the streams are just bullshit superchat readings.

Top Bottom