"I'm not a perv! I'm a weirdo! uhuHUHuhuHAhahah"Fujikura Uruka

Nijisanji L Collection

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

So, biggest takeaway from LM's interview imo: Anycolor has pressured at least one local media outlet in the past, that being P2y.jp

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
While Nijisanji is engulfed with drama, the CEO decide to... go for a vacation?

GIS_So4bQAA9CH3.jpg

Mandatory edit

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

UberSoldat

LM uploaded the interview separately for those interested

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Two of the more well-liked remaining Niji talents play in a tournament, and 0 mentions of it on the Niji reddit today.
:NOWWELAUGH:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Two of the more well-liked remaining Niji talents play in a tournament, and 0 mentions of it on the Niji reddit today.
:NOWWELAUGH:

It's better this way considering how Rosemi performed.

:whatastory:

okmangeez

Gents, it is five minutes to the Nikkei closing today.

And Anycolor's stock has crashed more than the Nikkei average.

I await further good news with great interest.

Xuhle

That cant be good and with it being this close to the stockholder meeting on friday.

okmangeez

1710133260464.png

Down 115 (3.44%) in a single day, wiping the last two days' gains.

We're back to prebuyback numbers.

The Nikkei is imploding, and if it continues to implode under these conditions, Riku's shareholders presentation will look much worse.

I'm smelling a repeat of 1929, when margin trading doomed the market, and the lower/less notable stocks were the first on the chopping board. Since Anycolor's stock had extremely low trade volume before the decision to move to margin trading, I would expect it to be the first stock cut by many investors who hopped on after the change.

Especially if the rest of the Nikkei does poorly.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

I dont know shit about the stock market but it seems like every stock thingy is down horrendous in japan right now.

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's better this way considering how Rosemi performed.

:whatastory:
>Be Rosemi
>finally get Tekken perms that you've been asking for years for
>even the big man himself, Harada, notices you
>get a collab with Hyte to have a PC build with your design
>finally reach 500k subs
>"wow, everything is going great!"
>Selen's termination causes you to lose your 500k milestone
>lose your Hyte collab
>get passed in subs by Doki within 8 days, so you've been effectively lapped by her
>still haven't recovered your 500k milestone after a month
>hemorrhaging of subs stopped at 480k but that was more than 2 weeks ago and you're still at 480k subs, so you're not getting that 500k back for a long time
>get dumpstered in a tekken tournament, now everyone is making fun of you
>only saving grace for your sanity is that you finally got your 3D debut approved

okmangeez

I dont know shit about the stock market but it seems like every stock thingy is down horrendous in japan right now.

Japan is pending a recession right now. Basically, they're due for one and all forecasts predict it's already happening.

The stock market, as per usual, does not care and grows/shrinks at its own pace (though a recession can lead to a decline by the time of the next earnings report).

It seems like the "vibe" finally caught the Nikkei today: it went down 1k points today alone (3%) after reaching a record high last week.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
It's like having a bunch of retards hold you at gunpoint 24/7.

A

A
chrome_BrPaO3Wq72.png

Some reactions.
chrome_DLtu5FNpJF.png

chrome_B8Jl1zkXNw.png

chrome_jB9YtP6Caj.png

chrome_lAYsKFzVmL.png

chrome_rOuXTFxidZ.png

chrome_sdebxT3i0t.png

chrome_zEvjXPVxRq.png

chrome_ZRfT3BRrpl.png

chrome_PI7xLIznyb.png

chrome_4DAH6tnexU.png

Attachments

• chrome_PYgfo30595.png
    chrome_PYgfo30595.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 21
  • chrome_s5LDaCcjnh.png
    chrome_s5LDaCcjnh.png
    128.9 KB · Views: 22
  • chrome_nn57SMdhxr.png
    chrome_nn57SMdhxr.png
    22 KB · Views: 20
  • chrome_MiEdhslCX3.png
    chrome_MiEdhslCX3.png
    117 KB · Views: 19
  • chrome_M1GMaGDq4o.png
    chrome_M1GMaGDq4o.png
    138.8 KB · Views: 17
  • chrome_fgBiweNZG9.png
    chrome_fgBiweNZG9.png
    125.3 KB · Views: 18
  • chrome_BrPaO3Wq72.png
    chrome_BrPaO3Wq72.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 19

okmangeez

These are the same idiots sitting in the comfort of their homes and "protesting" by... not eating fast food and drinking coffee?

I'm sure the Palestinians really appreciate 1st world people cutting back some basic amenities in support of them.

In all honesty, none of this will do anything in the long run. Companies like McDonald's are massive internationally, so even if their American market takes a hit, it'll be a blip on their radar. Japan, China, Korea, etc., will certainly not mass-boycott those companies either.

Basically, they're harassing Scarle because they feel like their virtue signaling is being proven worthless (which it is).

I think almost everyone agrees that there should be a ceasefire in Palestine soon and that Israel is going way too far now (to the point where they're gearing up for occupation and denying aid from going through to 2 million refugees). But boycotts for companies with vague ties to Israel are not going to change anything.

The only way this conflict ends is if Israel decides to end it by throwing out their current government. Until then, even the US is tied to what it can do. We can stop funding Israel, but political and economic pressure aren't working. This is why we're preparing for the long haul by setting up that mulberry harbor to transport aid without disruption safely.

If the US government can't do anything... why do they think a few companies can do anything?

I've already donated to various organizations and charities for the Palestinian people, and I hope the US government ramps up aid. There's not much else I can do really.

Edit: If you're interested in donating, the PCRF and ANERA are pretty good orgs to donate to (PCRF is specifically Palestine while ANERA is more towards the Middle East as a whole, though they are also focusing a lot on Palestine as of current).

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
These are the same idiots sitting in the comfort of their homes and "protesting" by... not eating fast food and drinking coffee?

I'm sure the Palestinians really appreciate 1st world people cutting back some basic amenities in support of them.

In all honesty, none of this will do anything in the long run. Companies like McDonald's are massive internationally, so even if their American market takes a hit, it'll be a blip on their radar. Japan, China, Korea, etc., will certainly not mass-boycott those companies either.

Basically, they're harassing Scarle because they feel like their virtue signaling is being proven worthless (which it is).
There are actually certain effects in countries that has sizeable muslim populace (using ID/Indonesia as example) which, local wise, is pretty visible up even till today (Local McDonalds needing to have 'we donated for palestine effort' plaque in some places). But again, this is pretty much like you said, barely a blip in the international radar.

While scarle ended up apologizing, it's probably to keep up the public face or someshit.

UberSoldat

I think almost everyone agrees that there should be a ceasefire in Palestine soon and that Israel is going way too far now (to the point where they're gearing up for occupation and denying aid from going through to 2 million refugees). But boycotts for companies with vague ties to Israel are not going to change anything.

The only way this conflict ends is if Israel decides to end it by throwing out their current government. Until then, even the US is tied to what it can do. We can stop funding Israel, but political and economic pressure aren't working. This is why we're preparing for the long haul by setting up that mulberry harbor to transport aid without disruption safely.

If the US government can't do anything... why do they think a few companies can do anything?

I've already donated to various organizations and charities for the Palestinian people, and I hope the US government ramps up aid. There's not much else I can do really.

Edit: If you're interested in donating, the PCRF and ANERA are pretty good orgs to donate to (PCRF is specifically Palestine while ANERA is more towards the Middle East as a whole, though they are also focusing a lot on Palestine as of current).

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I think almost everyone agrees that there should be a ceasefire in Palestine
I, for one, think that brown tribe and big nose tribe should genocide eachother and unless one side completelly obliterates another there wont be piece in the world.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The Nikkei thing looks like a response to the yen strengthening against the dollar, and maybe a little bit of profit-taking after the recent bull run.

Top Bottom