"I'm gonna tell Sakana that I said the n-word on stream"Komachi Panko

Nijisanji L Collection

Stunned But Dumb

I wish Scarle just ignored it...

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
So still nothing from Elira on her return as of yet, unless she said something in her memberships. Today would be the last day the "leaker" for them to have any credibility. Which if she does come back would at least be good for niji to say all there livers are back for the stockholders for Friday. Though the smash stream with vox sudden appearance might have been testing the feelers for how people feel about him.
would be funny if they dropped a graduation announcement a few hours later :whatastory:

Xuhle

Bronze

would be funny if they dropped a graduation announcement a few hours later :whatastory:
I bear bad news. She also tweeted yesterday. so she's slowly starting activity

Awoogers

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I wish Scarle just ignored it...
It was the smart thing to do, so it's a bit out of character for her.
the gods have forsaken me:urtearingmeapart:
Niji is already bleeding a lot of talent, so I don't think they're in a position to terminate anymore. If they were, Luca would have been thrown to the wolves already.

Xuhle

I bear bad news. She also tweeted yesterday. so she's slowly starting activity

That could be skinwalked, it's in there contract after all. As for her recent active they could still announce a graduation doesn't mean she's not still active on Twitter.

Stunned But Dumb

Didn't she post getting hype for pokemon?

Awoogers

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
That could be skinwalked, it's in there contract after all. As for her recent active they could still announce a graduation doesn't mean she's not still active on Twitter.
Given what's happened, I think it would be a poor decision for her to graduate from Niji. Her reputation is destroyed, and she would genuinely make less money if she left Niji due there marketing power.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Bronze

Possible. I just don't think she's going anywhere soon. They can't afford to terminate her, and any graduation decision made after statement will take lot of time. Not to mention she'll have to return to a vtubing sphere that hates her gut, so she better stays for now
Didn't she post getting hype for pokemon?
She also posted normal stuff and replied to people

Xuhle

Given what's happened, I think it would be a poor decision for her to graduate from Niji. Her reputation is destroyed, and she would genuinely make less money if she left Niji due there marketing power.
Implying staying she's able to get her reputation back as well.

Stunned But Dumb

If it's true that Niji management or whatever tries to make you feel like you're nothing without them, she's probably spent a good amount of time since the black stream being told just that. She may be a liver for lifer.

Honestly though, it's possible to work your way away from reputations like this it just takes years of memory holing.

Xuhle

Possible. I just don't think she's going anywhere soon. They can't afford to terminate her, and any graduation decision made after statement will take lot of time. Not to mention she'll have to return to a vtubing sphere that hates her gut, so she better stays for now
I was meaning the post linked is possible skinwalked, not everything she has done

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I doubt it was Skinwalked and its in Niji's best interest to just pretend february didnt happen so im not suprised if they all act like that upon returning

You can schedule tweets too

On the other thing, i cant wait till the over radicalization of zoomers ends up backfiring hard on them on the internet, a single overpriced coffee a nigga gets because its the most familiar thing in moonrune country being enough grounds to cancel is beyond hilarious

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
ex nijis.PNG
(Link)
How cute. They're bonding over their shared trauma.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
IT NEVER ENDS AAAAA

Archive

Fulgur privated all his streams of him playing the last of us including his watchalong of the tv series. Apparently its connedted to israel or some shit like that.

Top Bottom