"I just can't wrap my head around the fact that you sound the same when speaking different languages. That raspy wet bear voice is always there and I love it. More raspy voice bear song needed"Uruka's marshmallow

Nijisanji L Collection

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
No its Dizzy who is harmful to youth, we just had a series of rants today to prove that again!

Xuhle

They suspend you if you should die. :shiinastare: Niji buddy, pal, they are already dead what is that going to do.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Is it common for USA/Japan corpo to prepare so many fucking pages of articles for a employee/contractor to sign for one contract only?

I remembered I have to sign a 3~4 pages of major work contract (focus on labor law and worker rights), and few minor contracts to read and sign (Intellectual property, NDA, safety etc) before I could get employed in Chink big company.

In the US, you can be jewed easily by not spelling everything out. every little convenience at work has a monetary value and added to the employee's real wage. if you remove free snacks from the workplace, an employee can file for underpayment because they now have to buy their own snacks costing them money that was previously given to them.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
They suspend you if you should die. :shiinastare: Niji buddy, pal, they are already dead what is that going to do.
It's legal shit, it has to be stated even if it is obvious. There is no "it is obvious so I didn't include it" in law.

Okay I will give it to him. Article 17 is some predatory shit, first time I say fuck that.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Not an employment guy, but this penalty section sounds really dubious, and if interpreted under US law probably unenforceable as a "penalty clause."

Bronze

Henya clip used :shubaIapprob:
They skinwalked her account while she was in hospital. So that's necessary imo to stop them from streaming :dokiSmug:

RGM-79S GM Spartan

Ground Mobile Suit
He's also gotten this idea in his head that Niji makes livers pay for their own models...? Idk where that comes from.
Ethyria very clearly had the models before scouting.
I want to say that was a thing they did very, very early on and that it was one of the things they changed after Mito's "revolt".

Xuhle

So there is a non-compete and he even missed it when he first read it.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
What was the period after Ninas grad Mataras debut?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So there is a non-compete and he even missed it when he first read it.
There is a non-compete but nothing about being indie.

Xuhle

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Mysta: 8-27-23 to kuro 9-30-23
Nina: 6-7-23 Matara 10-15-23
That just means even their noncompete in contract is uninforcable.

Xuhle

There is a non-compete but nothing about being indie.
In fairness out of the termination has been indie, and the graduation has been going to vretirementhome.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Xuhle

Xuhle

Nina Kosaka graduated on: 2023/07/08
Matara debuted on: 2023/10/15
So around 3 and a half months.
Mysta is a month so that cuts that out for sure.

Seoleim

So Niji can't even be arsed to get an official translation by competent people for their contracts, because this is scuffed as shit. So many "wtf?" things in here. This will look SO FUCKING BAD in the coming days when the summary gets uploaded and talked about.

Top Bottom