"We run an idol group similar to AKB48"Motoaki "YAGOO" Tanigo

Nijisanji L Collection

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Not like there isn't other YouTube that don't have models ether but are stil with vtuber, see cdawg or koe. At least LM is getting a png to use soon.
> Using two of the most loathed bandwagonners as examples

Not helping your argument. :smugpipi:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
There are going to be retards in any hobby, and outsiders who are going to make claims about the hobby with minimal or even no research. This isn't unique to vtubing, and if we let how retards might react to something stop us, we wouldn't end up doing anything.

I have some criticisms of Legal Mindset, but he's willing to do legal research on topics of interest, at least spend a small amount of time learning about the community, he collabs and promotes smaller talents, rather than just clout-chases, and if anyone else has shared a major corpo contract live on-stream, let alone had a lawyer dissect, I haven't heard about it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Not like there isn't other YouTube that don't have models ether but are stil with vtuber, see cdawg or koe. At least LM is getting a png to use soon.
you're so bizzarely defensive of your shilling, Koe atleast had an honest interest in vtubers and people still dont like him being shilled, Cdawg is almost always migo-ed and ignored

I dont think its bad to post LM's content if its relevant but you seem to have a wierd high opinion of his coverage as if its a smoking gun, i think its interesting but it shouldnt be taken as gospel. Especially when he gets some aspects wrong

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This fag is just riding the drama wave because he saw easy money. If he had done like the first 2 streams and then this one, I could understand, but after the first two, it just became clear he was just milking a bunch of the same shit over and over again like Falseyed, Khyo, or any other dramafag. As soon as the money stops being worth it, he'll move onto the next Twitter drama to grift over.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

chihirogumi

There are going to be retards in any hobby, and outsiders who are going to make claims about the hobby with minimal or even no research. This isn't unique to vtubing, and if we let how retards might react to something stop us, we wouldn't end up doing anything.

I have some criticisms of Legal Mindset, but he's willing to do legal research on topics of interest, at least spend a small amount of time learning about the community, he collabs and promotes smaller talents, rather than just clout-chases, and if anyone else has shared a major corpo contract live on-stream, let alone had a lawyer dissect, I haven't heard about it.
I'd like to give him credit for not injecting culture war BS into this whole situation despite his anti-woke political leanings. For example, not titling his videos as "BASED and Red-Pilled Doki PWNS Karen Elira and WOKE NijiSanji". Unlike the faggotass redditors who think "he's le bad because he is le right winger". That said, I do think he'll drop the vtuber subject once it stops raking in money for him so he still seems like a grifter. However, this has been less of a parasitic relationship and more of a mutually beneficial one.

Xuhle

you're so bizzarely defensive of your shilling, Koe atleast had an honest interest in vtubers and people still dont like him being shilled, Cdawg is almost always migo-ed and ignored

I dont think its bad to post LM's content if its relevant but you seem to have a wierd high opinion of his coverage as if its a smoking gun, i think its interesting but it shouldnt be taking it as gospel. Especially when he gets some aspects wrong
I agree and it's why his channel motto is "be your own judge". I just don't like just him getting shit when he showing interest learning as he's going as well to improve his understanding of the entire industry. Like gatekeeping is good so we don't have idiots coming in to shit up another thing.

Like what's really the difference between him and koe, other then LM being a lawyer, that can't let him be mostly fine here ether?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This fag is just riding the drama wave because he saw easy money. If he had done like the first 2 streams and then this one, I could understand, but after the first two, it just became clear he was just milking a bunch of the same shit over and over again like Falseyed, Khyo, or any other dramafag. As soon as the money stops being worth it, he'll move onto the next Twitter drama to grift over.
The people watching him repeatedly begged for him to do more vtuber content, gave him money for doing vtuber content, and even gave him superchats just to ask him to take on particular vtuber topics without any assurance he would do it before sending them. My complaint with other forms of entertainment is that the people making it haven't given a shit what their paying audience wants and asks for. I don't get why you would complain when someone sees what their audience is clearly asking for and then does what they are asking.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
What kind of logic is this? I am putting him to task when he's an outsider. He's putting corpos to task when they CREATED this industry.
So, if you create something slightly different, you are authomatically the only authority and infallible? Why some niche media buisiness should be exempt from outside judgement by a dude that covers other media topics too? What kind of logic is this?
In math and science, when you create something new, you aren't praised - you're rightfully treated with maximum scrutiny. I can't see any reason why this approach shouldn't apply to anything else.

Xuhle

The people watching him repeatedly begged for him to do more vtuber content, gave him money for doing vtuber content, and even gave him superchats just to ask him to take on particular vtuber topics without any assurance he would do it before sending them. My complaint with other forms of entertainment is that the people making it haven't given a shit what their paying audience wants and asks for. I don't get why you would complain when someone sees what their audience is clearly asking for and then does what they are asking.
Personally I think a lot of people have gotten a bad taste in their mouth from Rekata and putting him as the example for anyone from lawtube.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So, if you create something slightly different, you are authomatically the only authority and infallible? Why some niche media buisiness should be exempt from outside judgement by a dude that covers other media topics too? What kind of logic is this?
In math and science, when you create something new, you aren't praised - you're rightfully treated with maximum scrutiny. I can't see any reason why this approach shouldn't apply to anything else.
An opinion is only valid if its done in good faith and with actual knowledge of what you're critiquing, if some people believe he hasnt :educateyourself: on a topic then they have a right to call him a grifter if he talks bullshit

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
An opinion is only valid if its done in good faith and with actual knowledge of what you're critiquing, if some people believe he hasnt :educateyourself: on a topic then they have a right to call him a grifter if he talks bullshit
Examples? I didn't watch all his 9000 hours streams, but from what i've seen he doesn't blindly point at some niche specifics and decry it wrong. But he rightfully calls out general corpo malpractices and employee treatment.

Last edited:

Xuhle

Legitimate question cause I've seen that argument for plenty of things in the past. How do you tell good faith or how much research do you need to do before there opinion is worth considering?

Like just as an example LM said he did 14 hours of research before his first stream on the matter and presumably been still researching as he does more streams and gets more contacts inside the vtuber industry.

Stunned But Dumb

Bronze

His tweet was deleted, hope you guys have an archive
It's just announcement for his next stream. He has a template Niji contract and will talk about it. Not worthy enough to archive and the waiting room seems to be still up E: Seems he's changed the thumbnail and deleted the tweet with the old one, it had Doki

I can't say whether he's riding the trend for profit or has genuine interest, but at least he has some grasp of the situation as a lawyer and someone who tries to understand vtubing, with the help of people who are part of the community.

I rather have him cover the contract instead of someone like Charlie or Asmon who will most likely cause their community to believe every single company created under the moon is just as evil; and Yagoo or other CEOs are waiting for a chance to destroy their talents' lives.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Stunned But Dumb

Good, because I thought that was in poor taste

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Seems he's changed the thumbnail and deleted the tweet with the old one, it had Doki
He showed his hand, gotta get rid of the evidence. :smugpipi:
I rather have him cover the contract instead of someone like Charlie or Asmon who will most likely cause their community to believe every single company created under the moon is just as evil; and Yagoo or other CEOs are waiting for a chance to destroy their talents' lives.
Don't go "Pikachu face" when he does exactly that.

Xuhle

lolwatagain

Has this been posted yet? I'm both retarded and not a business guy so I have no idea what this means. I know It isn't a stock buyback because they've exhausted that option.
View attachment 65270

Not a money guy, but doesn't this essentially mean they're taking out a loan (which implies they're short on cash) using their own shares on margin? That seems really risky.
Kurosanji isn't taking out a loan on their stocks. They're moving from a Margin Trading Issues Stock to a Loan Margin Trading stock.

Based on the graphs above, it looks like Securities finance companies can now lend out shares to sell on margin which are supplied by other security companies, large shareholders and insurance companies.

So it looks like degenerate gamblers have even more options. Although Riku might be providing his own shares to securities companies for additional yacht maintenance funds as a way to get additional cash without actually cashing out and publicly selling.

Top Bottom