"Men are easy, just be nice to them"Nina Kosaka

Nijisanji L Collection

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Rima Evenstar stream - Nijisanji Financials Explained

She mentioned in the past she was looking through financial docs. I haven't watched the stream myself, maybe later

Xuhle

Here's the direct Google Docs link, for reference.
Btw just a recommendation as you mentioned it several times but didn't go into detail. Which I could have been blind, you might want to go into explaining the entire lulu stalking incident. Don't know if you also have all the niji yab list but it's also missing from there.

Edit: I don't know much on it myself and even then most I got was second hand translations but it was mention as part of her graduation stream and why she was leaving nijisanji.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Stolen from KF, Niji deleted the "Yikes" twitter post
5757518-57c69d04250c3c07e2e096dfc8d0e1d2.png
Screenshot_20240229_090929_X.jpg

Neglible

Punished Lurker

Edit: We give Finana a lot of shit for the amount of yabs she has done but god damn i liked enna at the time but seeing all this now im kind of glad what she has been doing is bitting her in the ass even more so now.

Ok look, I know that Nijisanji finally learning the lesson and shutting up is making us look for past incidents and rrats, but I refuse to accept any information that comes from Enna schizo, that guy is Deranged with a capital D.

For those who don't know he's a famous schizo that's been shitting up the NijiEN general since a very long time ago, making bait posts and clipping Enna in the most out-of-context way in order to make her look as bad as possible, even in membership streams. He has also broken containment multiple times and talked about his rrats in her streams, most recently in her Nier concert. He once went as far as managing to get inside one of Enna's membership games of Whiplash and giving his unhinged rrats as answers.

I'm attaching an old post of Braindoko that confirms what I'm saying. But don't get me wrong, I'm NOT saying Enna is a saint or something like that, that girl has fucked up some times like the fried chicken thing, but you can't take all the rrats or info about her that come from /vt/ at face value because 2 out of 3 times it's Ennaschizo sperging out.

If you take /vt/ rrats at face value you'll end up amplifying lots of delusions and straight up story writing (remember there are several narrative oriented generals there).

This rrat of Enna fans vs Irys fans is completely made up by at most 2 or 3 guys, the well known Enna Schizo that shat up the NijiEN general before chinese sisters completely took over. Just advanced shitposting that lead to, among other things, an ENTIRE SEPARATE GOOGLE DOC FOR ENNA'S "SINS" when every other niji, even the most hated ones like Luca, got a few paragraphs within the general "bad things nijinigs do".

Last edited:

Xuhle

Ok look, I know that Nijisanji finally learning the lesson and shutting up is making us look for past incidents and rrats, but I refuse to accept any information that comes from Enna schizo, that guy is Deranged with a capital D.

For those who don't know he's a famous schizo that's been shitting up the NijiEN general since a very long time ago, making bait posts and clipping Enna in the most out-of-context way in order to make her look as bad as possible, even in membership streams. He has also broken containment multiple times and talked about his rrats in her streams. He once went as far as managing to get inside one of Enna's membership games of Whiplash and giving his unhinged rrats as answers.

I'm attaching an old post of Braindoko that confirms what I'm saying. But don't get me wrong, I'm NOT saying Enna is a saint or something like that, that girl has fucked up some times like the fried chicken thing, but you can't take all the rrats or info about her that come from /vt/ at face value because 2 out of 3 times it's Ennaschizo sperging out.
I mean the Enna list, might be from that guy couldn't tell you nor care, but this is more of giving plenty of examples including things on and off stream and from other people as well. Plus like they said they added sources and there own stuff they have seen from Enna.

Plus even a schizo can make a good point every now and then. We have the apostrophe incident after all for just pointing that out. :smugpipi:

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
He once went as far as managing to get inside one of Enna's membership games of Whiplash and giving his unhinged rrats as answers.
That is so funny, I now choose to believe everything he says at face value.

okmangeez

Btw just a recommendation as you mentioned it several times but didn't go into detail. Which I could have been blind, you might want to go into explaining the entire lulu stalking incident. Don't know if you also have all the niji yab list but it's also missing from there.

Edit: I don't know much on it myself and even then most I got was second hand translations but it was mention as part of her graduation stream and why she was leaving nijisanji.

I did read up on that, but I think this was the ONE case where Niji really couldn't do anything as there was physical stalking and other fuckery involved.

And Lulu parted ways because she didn't want to cause trouble with the company. At that point, there wasn't much Niji could do.

Punished Lurker

I mean the Enna list, might be from that guy couldn't tell you nor care, but this is more of giving plenty of examples including things on and off stream and from other people as well. Plus like they said they added sources and there own stuff they have seen from Enna.

Plus even a schizo can make a good point every now and then. We have the apostrophe incident after all for just pointing that out. :smugpipi:
I don't know if I'm misunderstanding you or if I didn't explain myself correctly so just to be clear I have no problem with the "Niji is in trouble (V2)" google doc, it's good and the author seems to be taking suggestions which is great. My problem is with this Rentry https://rentry.org/rtz9g

At the top of the Rentry it says: "The following was based on an original post by "Ennaschizo", I've added some stuff and some sources", which already tells you that most of the things there were said by him. But even if you give it the benefit of the doubt almost all of the sources there are archives from Ennaschizo's posts. And like I said I tend to doubt all of his stuff because he takes his clips out of context, like it happened some weeks ago with Enna's "don't look for the truth" clip

But hey if you want to believe it that's fine by me, just giving a heads up about where the information comes from. Also I just don't think we have to make stuff up about Nijisanji when there's already a literal list of drama about them. And because most information about Enna from /vt/ can be boiled down to this post:
Enna: "You shouldn't focus on being angry all the time, take it from me a person who's always angry, take care of yourselves first, don't spend your whole day tryna go digging for the truth"

Enna according to /vt/: "Yes I put a revolver in Selen's mouth and pulled the trigger, but the bitch so slippery I missed, Imma get her soon"

Xuhle

I don't know if I'm misunderstanding you or if I didn't explain myself correctly so just to be clear I have no problem with the "Niji is in trouble (V2)" google doc, it's good and the author seems to be taking suggestions which is great. My problem is with this Rentry https://rentry.org/rtz9g

At the top of the Rentry it says: "The following was based on an original post by "Ennaschizo", I've added some stuff and some sources", which already tells you that most of the things there were said by him. But even if you give it the benefit of the doubt almost all of the sources there are archives from Ennaschizo's posts. And like I said I tend to doubt all of his stuff because he takes his clips out of context, like it happened some weeks ago with Enna's "don't look for the truth" clip

But hey if you want to believe it that's fine by me, just giving a heads up about where the information comes from. Also I just don't think we have to make stuff up about Nijisanji when there's already a literal list of drama about them. And because most information about Enna from /vt/ can be boiled down to this post:
I know you were talking about the Enna stuff and the rentry from it, I simply don't care cause it really doesn't matter if it came from this person or that. Are they backing it up as well with sources you can be your own judge then and from what I saw they were. By that standard I see where they are getting the information as well which, like uki once or twice is nothing ,but there is constant pattern of behavior where we can follow things that lead to enna being just a general shitty person. This doesn't mean she's not talented but talent doesn't make up for personality especially when that bitchy kind of attitude is all you have to show for it.

And like you said there is sources so why not look at them you're and what the context was as well.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I know you were talking about the Enna stuff and the rentry from it, I simply don't care cause it really doesn't matter if it came from this person or that. Are they backing it up as well with sources you can be your own judge then and from what I saw they were. By that standard I see where they are getting the information as well which, like uki once or twice is nothing ,but there is constant pattern of behavior where we can follow things that lead to enna being just a general shitty person. This doesn't mean she's not talented but talent doesn't make up for personality especially when that bitchy kind of attitude is all you have to show for it.

And like you said there is sources so why not look at them you're and what the context was as well.
The issue with taking things allegedly written by an anti and schizo at that is while they may have shit with sources there are bound to be nothingburgers and the worst interpretations of any given statements being presented as factual as the sourced shit
The lack of archives in one of the previous re-entries and the newest one just being archived /vt/ threads dont lead too much to its credibility either imo

Last edited:

Xuhle

The issue with taking things allegedly written by an anti and schizo at that is while they may have shit with sources there are bound to be nothingburgers and the worst interpretations of any given statements being presented being as factual as the sourced shit
The lack of archives in one of the previous re-entries and the newest one just being archived /vt/ threads dont lead too much to its credibility either imo
Certainly but from what I saw at least some of those vt threads were just a link to other source of there claims.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Certainly but from what I saw at least some of those vt threads were just a link to other source of there claims.
Then the re-entry is shit by just summirizing vt posts and not including the direct sources themselves from the archives
This just screams "i saved all these rrats in a pastebin and going to dump it while the drama is hot"

Xuhle

Then the re-entry is shit by just summirizing vt posts and not including the direct sources themselves from the archives
This just screams "i saved all these rrats in a pastebin and going to dump it while the drama is hot"
I honestly have no idea about Ennaschizo, really though for the entire re-entry could just be the person who made it recreate it from the schizo and added sources to it back to vt. Plus just looking when it was created and last edited it's not been touched since March of last year.

Edit: Really if anything it just goes to a pattern of Enna to probably the shock of many. Is a very shitty person personality wise even with context. Like uki and his racism it's 90% nothing and just goes to a pattern.

Last edited:

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
So figured I'd point this out, a youtube comment tipped me off to it (yeah I know not great). Apparently not too long after Dokibird went live with Team Snake Bite and rpr, Claude started an impromptu karaoke offcollab with a bunch of people including Luca, Millie, Finana, Uki, and Petra. Seems like it went under the radar cause no one actually cares about Claude Clawmark, but according to youtube metadata it went up an hour after Doki's waiting room did, and IIRC that Doki stream started quite late compared to the waiting room because one of the guys couldn't get the tutorial figured out or something. I'm watching and downloading the karaoke stream now to look for anything interesting and try to get an archive in case its taken down. Thought it was interesting that an unannounced offcollab with some of the bigger "clique" suspects went up against a high-profile Doki stream for no apparent reason.

EDIT: Here's an archive if anyone is interested.

https://mega.nz/file/YmVEBSKK#_Vd-D_yx5pKW5hRRDuqgdy9uV4bsTxhNrjkEF-vzhH0

I didn't find anything particularly interesting, but I started skipping through it because the fujobaiting was so over the top. Worth noting for those who care about the nijisister brigade that they were out in force for this stream, Claude got at least 1000 dollars in superchats and I know for a fact I've seen some of those names in Luxiem chats.

Fuck you i tought you were my Nigga Autisticus the Nekofami
:sanastfu:

Hey now, it shouldn't be any surprise if multiple autists like shitposting names involving the Roman Empire :SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
On other news
Stolen from KF, Niji deleted the "Yikes" twitter post
View attachment 64899
View attachment 64900

Neglible
They did not delete the "Yikes" compilation from their instagram, its still up there

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
So figured I'd point this out, a youtube comment tipped me off to it (yeah I know not great). Apparently not too long after Dokibird went live with Team Snake Bite and rpr, Claude started an impromptu karaoke offcollab with a bunch of people including Luca, Millie, Finana, Uki, and Petra. Seems like it went under the radar cause no one actually cares about Claude Clawmark, but according to youtube metadata it went up an hour after Doki's waiting room did, and IIRC that Doki stream started quite late compared to the waiting room because one of the guys couldn't get the tutorial figured out or something. I'm watching and downloading the karaoke stream now to look for anything interesting and try to get an archive in case its taken down. Thought it was interesting that an unannounced offcollab with some of the bigger "clique" suspects went up against a high-profile Doki stream for no apparent reason.

Fuck you i tought you were my Nigga Autisticus the Nekofami :sanastfu:

Xuhle

Think the only one we suspect being in the clique is Millie which in all honestly unless they spilled something off hand. Like ren and Kyo did in the birthday stream as sayu released her doc and twit longer. It's probably a nothingburger and just people trying to have fun as we know a bunch were in Japan for one reason or another.

Bronze

I've just assumed this is an excuse to get together, have fun and maybe shill Petra's song that came a day later. I can believe the timing for the statement "stream" rrat, but this one's a stretch. Also main clique girls aren't there, apart from Millie i guess.

fortnitesmasherX

He once went as far as managing to get inside one of Enna's membership games of Whiplash and giving his unhinged rrats as answers.
I want to see this so badly. It sounds hilarious.

Xuhle

While its in the doc i think it deserves to be separated out just to make it easier for everyone to see.

Just to clearify for the @okmangeez and anyone else this re-entry has very minor stuff of the enna stuff, like the friend chicken :thatsracist: and the ntr stuff. There is another re-entry at the very bottom that is the enna schizo stuff, but this main one is just a listing it niji in general.

Top Bottom