"Stay home!"Sakura Miko
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Nijisanji L Collection

Bronze

:Fauna-AKSHUALLY: she did have a stream in February. It's her most viewed stream to date as well.
48497b595368b323c5c9cbf128716396.png
Is this one of the most watched Niji collabs? Elira's collab game is really strong it seems :dokiSmug:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Assume Elira resigns, doesn't get fired. Then what, how do they spin it so that it looks like it wasn't premeditated and accelerated by that black stream. She still has to sign an NDA and non-competition clause, she still walks away with most of her fans, and most importantly she keeps her discord clique for future use.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
New community note just dropped:

foto_no_exif (54) (1).jpg
A

:millieLoser:

Last edited:

Malchior

New community note just dropped:

View attachment 64741
A

:millieLoser:

Man... Niji statement (and that trio clownery) was so shit that whatever they try to say they can and WILL be immediately countered...

It's so amusing seeing they all dying over the smallest hills...

Edit: idk if I'll be misinterpreted so I'll add this, the "die in the small hill" is not about Doki but about they trying on dunking on people that are pointing all shit niji has and probably is still doing...

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
These two have been going at it for a while:
Uki-Vtuber-Wiki.png

:deztheroom:

The Luna Edits person even made a thread about protecting his page because of people "vandalizing" the page.
Thread

Aside from Selen content, this Uki shit has been the most I've ever been entertained by Niji. The memes have been top notch.

Also, not sure if this was posted, but it looks like the person who started "LoveForUki" hash is some gay cracker

Archive

Not as shocking as he may think. Also, got himself a cute little tattoo back in 2022.

Archive
What the fuck is that shitty cursive?

Since he's a big Uki fan, I think I'll use a Uki quote for him:
You're a fucking psychotic, crazy white man.

Though, given he's a gay whitey who's a big fan of Uki, I'm sure he'd enjoy that.

Bug Eater

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

niggaphil

Another Kurosanji L moment: Hiring monkey manager with peanut for Japan VTA. Saw this from chink forum. It is like japan super minimum wage slave job :dokiSmug:

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
The NijiEN fandom has always been relatively big here, especially compared to elsewhere in SEA, so it's to be expected that there's a lot of Nijisisters. Lyrica/Millie's entry probably played a part, but I think part of NijiEN's appeal has always been kind of locked away from the rest of SEA, since it's basically "normie" humor that requires more familiarity with Western pop culture.

Everywhere else in SEA is basically Holo country. ID is solid Holo territory, though Niji had a chance in the early days with Hana Macchia until, well...

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The only good Flip is AntsCanada.
He's not even a true flip isn't he? Just a Canadian that moved to the the Philippines?
Canadian flip who moved from Canada back to the Philippines. Like Millie except she never left Canada.

Last edited:

Xuhle

NotDecatto

DYRBI
First signs of activity in 2 weeks since the black screen.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Xuhle

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Everywhere else in SEA is basically Holo country. ID is solid Holo territory, though Niji had a chance in the early days with Hana Macchia until, well...
ID might be a solid Holo territory, but its still have decent Niji fanbase roaming around. While yes most ID fans would flock to HoloID, some of them are also former NijiID fans or at the very least loves both equally since they're ID and other stuff.

It also means that even if the weeb comic market tend to have Holo stuff like posters or fanbooks and other stuff, there is still stuff on Nijis like NijiEN Luxiem sexy abs-showcasing posters or some shit, so Niji still have some grounds to stand on, fanbase wise.

That said, there's a big fan market convention that would be held in May, and I am planning to at least give a cursory glance to see if the whole Niji L stuff has affected the ID fan market for niji stuff or not.

Bronze

Someone commented 4 days ago under Elira's last membership post a segment from one of Millie's members stream where she talked about her:
Millie: For those worried about Ms. Pendora...she is surrounded by people, so do not worry. She's uh, she's okay. She's takin' care of herself. She's surrounded by people who loves her. And um...she's just uhh...you know, just uh, taking it easy. Hopefully she'll uh, come back soon ya know?
Chat: Thank you for the Wiwa update.
Millie: Yeah, we hung out a little bit...a few days ago. On Hangouts, so...She's okay. Kind of. *millie nervously chuckles* She's just trying to, uh, yeah, rest a little bit, she's okay.
Chat: She'll be fine. She'll get through this.
Millie: Oh. Yeeaaahhh, I meaaannnn. *Takes a few moments* I'll always be with Ms. Pendora whatever happens, so--
Chat: It's such a relief.
Millie: Yeah! ...I love her still so, I'll be there.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Someone commented 4 days ago under Elira's last membership post a segment from one of Millie's members stream where she talked about her:
it sounds so....... off? its like shes walking on eggshells when she made that comment or something idk why

Punished Lurker

it sounds so....... off? its like shes walking on eggshells when she made that comment or something idk why
I watched Millie's stream and can confirm that's more or less what she said. As for why it sounds so off it could be she's trying to say as little as possible in order to let Elira talk once she gets back.

Speaking of Elira, I am not in her membership, did she post anything since the black screen stream? or is there any idea if she's still in Japan or back in Canada?

Top Bottom