"i am not being terminated i dont do implant surgery i dont remove my feet i dont get taller - you paranoid fucks"Tenma Maemi

Nijisanji L Collection

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
A few weeks time we may have a multiple graduation

If the one a month rrat is true then it's not but it's also not out of the table
Saw this vt post discussed in chink forum, the chinks are betting this info could be real or not.

Since it is so entertaining and not belong to Kurosanji L or Dokibird thread, i might put it here for shit and giggles because it is deadpool

XAZbXl5.png
From the Deadpool thread. We’ve got 2 weeks or so to see if this is legit or not.

Punished Lurker

Hosted by Petra and Elira. Elira hasn't been on Twitter since the 5th, and Petra tweeted on her alt about how she wishes she could stand up for others better.
About that Petra tweet, when I went to /vt/ to look for it I found several comments saying it was fake, but didn't manage to find the reason why they were calling it that, anyone here has any idea if it's real or false?

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
About that Petra tweet, when I went to /vt/ to look for it I found several comments saying it was fake, but didn't manage to find the reason why they were calling it that, anyone here has any idea if it's real or false?
The account's been annihilated and I'm not sure how recently, so wouldn't be surprised if it was fake.

I did find some amusing not-Reimu recent interactions with Matara when digging, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
They should really listen to proctor's advice and just shut up. Them even responding to the rrats only gives more ammo to people digging.
Counter point: That would require listening to Proctor, which is a far worse idea.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
I wouldn't give much weight to the fake claims as their track record thus far has been absolutely terrible. Better to assume its the coordinated NDF nyfco hate squad shitting up threads right now, and nothing more. Like half of the threads made on VT the past few days have been people trying to shit on Doki with completely assbackwards logic and reiterating the same debunked BS since the termination. Not-Petras accounts, all three of the them, have been locked down from the start. Only people who were following before hand would know, and it's entirely possible that by now the tweet has been deleted.

Side note, wanted to get this off my chest: After Scarle's privated members, one could very well get the impression that Niji just forced a victim to be alone with her abuser for the sake of damage control. That'd be really fucked up.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I wouldn't give much weight to the fake claims as their track record thus far has been absolutely terrible. Better to assume its the coordinated NDF nyfco hate squad shitting up threads right now, and nothing more. Like half of the threads made on VT the past few days have been people trying to shit on Doki with completely assbackwards logic and reiterating the same debunked BS since the termination. Not-Petras accounts, all three of the them, have been locked down from the start. Only people who were following before hand would know, and it's entirely possible that by now the tweet has been deleted.

Side note, wanted to get this off my chest: After Scarle's privated members, one could very well get the impression that Niji just forced a victim to be alone with her abuser for the sake of damage control. That'd be really fucked up.
I've actually notice a big uptick in Phase Hate and Phase super dicksucking via calling them "The Replacement to Nijisanji" threads in the last day or two. I wonder if the Sisters are using it as a deflection tactic rather than actually addressing anything?

Bronze

Don't know much about phase fighting, but some of them really need to be bit more skeptical of the company. If this was out of care they would postpone earlier imo. And even if it actually is, its not enough yet

Tubedude

I would love to see what happens to the nyfco niji defense force if Luca gets terminated for leaking. Wonder if they'll finally turn on the company if Luxiem suffers more graduations or a termination.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I've actually notice a big uptick in Phase Hate and Phase super dicksucking via calling them "The Replacement to Nijisanji" threads in the last day or two. I wonder if the Sisters are using it as a deflection tactic rather than actually addressing anything?
Vshojo is the replacement to Nijisanji, it's literally where their ex-members go.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

>"What do you guys want?"

For them to turn back time and not continuously fuck over the multiple talents they drove out of the company. But since they can't do that, then the hate will suffice.
:dokiSmug:

And lol, of course they ask a question, get answers that aren't agreements and ass-pats, then lock down the replies. Typical.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Don't know much about phase fighting, but some of them really need to be bit more skeptical of the company. If this was out of care they would postpone earlier imo. And even if it actually is, its not enough yet

>"What do you guys want"

I Wanna Die

For them to turn back time and not continuously fuck over the multiple talents they drove out of the company. But since they can't do that, then the hate will suffice.
:dokiSmug:

And lol, of course they ask a question, get answers that aren't agreements and ass-pats, then lock down the replies. Typical.
I know what I want.
:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Vshojo is the replacement to Nijisanji, it's literally where their ex-members go.
I mean, out of six (soon seven or eight) members, two are in Vshojo, Zaion and Yugo went indy, Selen looks like she plans to stay indy (manager and all), Pomu unknown.

While Vshojo is both, a likely and a good pick at the current time (... never would've said this a year ago), it's not like everyone goes there.

Bronze

I mean, out of six (soon seven or eight) members, two are in Vshojo, Zaion and Yugo went indy, Selen looks like she plans to stay indy (manager and all), Pomu unknown.

While Vshojo is both, a likely and a good pick at the current time (... never would've said this a year ago), it's not like everyone goes there.
Mika is also possible.
If graduations escalate, even if every niji talent wants to join, they probably won't get them. They will most likely get few more Matara and Kuro friends, and maybe Pomu friends if she's in.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
If people live under a rock and don't know yet: Geega hinted at Vshojo cut of the merch profits: yap yap yap it's all individual, but "it's not even half". Potentially, advertisement deals ar also "not even half". Which confirms that VSJ don't really earn money. Obviously, Gunrun would have a stash for rainy day and to fund potentioal new people, but overall he operate on low profit margin.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
They can't even arrange paying properly for positive comments. This account posts in english, retweets all kinds of crap, exists since 2012 and is probably even a real person. And then suddenly decides to vomit japanese comments on a random tweet all in one go. I bet they paid him to post 10 comments and forgot to specify it should be on different tweets so he just dumped it all here
View attachment 63417

If they are having someone shillpost they should do a better job of it, not only because of blatant spam but because some of the messages are utterly meaningless, or actually kind of negative. I translated some as I went along and where one came across as "Yay Nijisanjien is here!", on Nijisanji's fucking post no less what a surprise, but another one translates as "Wait this isn't good news is it?" Interesting part is that the 'en' in NijisanjiEN seems to be translated from a character rather than, you know, being E N.

I think it would be very funny if a bunch of the NijiEN livers just ghosted the company until they were forced to terminate them. Probably not really possible legally, but damn would it be a show if a bunch of PLs just started popping off with absolutely no word or activity on their corpo IDs until Niji releases a blanket statement terminating all of them. :smugselen: Negligible impact by the way. :dokiSmug:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
"You really want to know what I want? You really want to know the truth?

"I want my oshis to reclaim their rightful place on the internet. I want Hololive to stretch forth its hand again, and command the streaming services. I want a rebirth of holostars, a renaissance of idols. I want to stop clicking through streams like a simp late for his crush. Afraid to miss concerts or song cover premieres. I want Hololive EN to be what it used to be!

"I want it all back the way that it was.

"Does that answer your question, Nijisister?"

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
If they are having someone shillpost
Dude, shitposting is an art! This is just organic spambot.
bunch of the NijiEN livers just ghosted the company until they were forced to terminate them
Easy, it's called contract suspension, standard practice for terms renegotiation or if other side failed to uphold contract. Either party can suspend anytime for, say, suspicion of illegal terms. You send notice and stop doing any related work while dispute is ongoing. Could be legal to stream in PL while contract is suspended too, depends on country i guess. Also, if you do suspension and renegotiation attempt first, you look very good in court.

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

If people live under a rock and don't know yet: Geega hinted at Vshojo cut of the merch profits: yap yap yap it's all individual, but "it's not even half". Potentially, advertisement deals ar also "not even half". Which confirms that VSJ don't really earn money. Obviously, Gunrun would have a stash for rainy day and to fund potentioal new people, but overall he operate on low profit margin.
It was mentioned when they first launched I believe but Vshojo takes like a Niji tier cut of the merch and a cut of sponsorships. Unless that's changed you might have misheard her. The key difference is that all money from donos and subs go directly to the streamer.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The difference between a business owner wanting to cover staffing + costs + enough money for themselves that they're happy where they are, and MBAs trying to deliver ever-increasing returns to satisfy shareholders for one more quarterly earnings report before they can bail.

Top Bottom