"I hate everyone, I hate this game, but most of all I hate myself"IRyS

Nijisanji L Collection

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Trust me, I've personally manipulated one of them and it's incredibly easy to do.
This is the kind of evil shit that people who rob beautiful black queens of their melanin do on a daily basis :PomuPanic:

alledgedly she went in and start crying right after collabing with aster kekw.
But then again no proof any autist gonna do the purchase
@The Rrat you know what to do :smugina:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Isnt the stream supposed to be privated anyways?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
GSS, you're the melanin woman enjoyer. Catch up on Scarle's member stream and report back.

Kalion

:)

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Skimmed through recent investor comments. They are aware of the Luca sillies.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
My guess:
Drunk smashing phone keyboard > tries to type "im smiling right now" > types "mi" instead of "im" > phone autocorrects "mi" to "mike"
Or it is just a typo of Ike

Bronze

Don't think being a member would help when looking at the archive, the grabber would've had to be a member to see it afaik.
It seems that way yes. Post-stream members post also doesn't give any context. Just one comment that says "thank you for that unhinged item stream" but that may be any stream really. Rest of them are about last superchat and just general banter

USS IOWA

Tubedude

Stream's private, and the archive only grabbed the need membership screen, it wouldn't be able to show the stream proper.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
GSS, you're the melanin woman enjoyer. Catch up on Scarle's member stream and report back.
What, you mean I should give money to Nijisanji? Sorry, but I'm not that retarded :smugselen:

You don't already pay for a membership and you don't watch her often enough to have snagged a gift membership? Fake fan.
I've made it clear by now I was never a fan of her to begin with. Scarle could be black as the fucking void, but she'd still be a N*ji. The model is sex, if that's what you wanted to hear.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
What, you mean I should give money to Nijisanji? Sorry, but I'm not that retarded :smugselen:
You don't already pay for a membership and you don't watch her often enough to have snagged a gift membership? Fake fan.

Xuhle

What!? Ike "Softboi" Eveland is a sexpest!?!?

That can't be, he's soft as SOY. Why would some schizo bitch insinuate that he is a sexpest!? What the hell...

Ah fuck, he's an Ikea fucker. Yep, he's done.

Really wouldn't call Ike a softboy he has his unhinged moment he's certainly chill though, though don't know about the caviar on toast bit, but he's certainly no aster. And hes a swed, but also likes metal as well and growls pretty well.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
With the ongoing revelations, I become more and more curious what Kiara and the NijEN girls talked about when they met in Japan that one time in February 2023

If they talked about the differences in their management and upcoming 3D plans or whatever and she might have realised much earlier than others that she is quite lucky to be in Holo and not Niji

Just wonder how much she knew
Most likely a lot tho, since she was very close with Pomu and encouraged her and supported her decision to leave during their last call

Kind of reminds me when Coco graduated, back then Kiara was also one of the few to not try to convince her to leave, but told her that she is justified in being dissatisfied

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

YugiBro

Casting Yamanba Magic
This man has not changed in 7 years... he may be reptilian guys.
No, that's just asian and the associated dragon blood

Black don't crack but asian lives forever.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Makes this whole conversation have a new light eh?
Screenshot-20240209-091030.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
With the ongoing revelations, I become more and more curious what Kiara and the NijEN girls talked about when they met in Japan that one time in February 2023

If they talked about the differences in their management and upcoming 3D plans or whatever and she might have realised much earlier than others that she is quite lucky to be in Holo and not Niji

Most likely a lot tho, since she was very close with Pomu and encouraged her and supported her decision to leave during their last call

Kind of reminds me when Coco graduated, back then Kiara was also one of the few to not try to convince her to leave, but told her that she is justified in being dissatisfied

Early 2023 was still Holo at its worst, I think. Remember, Kiara would seriously consider graduation a few months later.

Whereas Niji was still riding its high and management had only changed in the last couple months.

Chances are, the differences weren't as pronounced as they are now, and possibly even the opposite, with Niji still looking better ("We've hit a snag, but we're sure our new management will come to grips with it soon.“ vs "We got new management, but God knows if it has more of a clue than the lsst retard.")

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Good clip.

Here's the link:

All I want is a collab with Kiara, not-Pomu, and Matara. That shouldn't be too much to ask

Early 2023 was still Holo at its worst, I think. Remember, Kiara would seriously consider graduation a few months later.

Whereas Niji was still riding its high and management had only changed in the last couple months.

Chances are, the differences weren't as pronounced as they are now, and possibly even the opposite, with Niji still looking better ("We've hit a snag, but we're sure our new management will come to grips with it soon.“ vs "We got new management, but God knows if it has more of a clue than the lsst retard.")
Early 2023 was not the bad time for Kiara, it was second half 2023. Kiara's 2023 was specifically bad, but that did not seem to extend to any of the other girls, except Gura, whose problems started in 2022.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Autistic Reddit Front Reporting
This is your local friendly neighborhood retard reporting if any spicy tea has been posted in the still unmoderated Leddit front
The general gist is that there is still a great handful of anti-niji posts not being sweeped
https://www.reddit.com/r/Nijisanji/comments/1am782t/clip_that_ages_more_like_milk_every_day/ https://archive.ph/FLD6p
https://www.reddit.com/r/Nijisanji/comments/1am7uqo/please_remember_the_biggest_transgression_here/ https://archive.ph/wip/Knu1a
https://www.reddit.com/r/Nijisanji/comments/1amfvq0/what_really_gets_me_about_all_this_situation/ https://archive.ph/wip/DONSE

However, the Reddit Nijisisters are still trying their best to smug at some of the particularly spicier drama leaks like the Luca one, still calling her a groomer menhera, however, they get noticeably less updoots (the lifeblood of a redditor) than the plethora of posts shitting on it

That is all from the leddit warfront, please continue your regular unscheduled shitposting
Edit: I noticed from my browser's leftover tabs that they did indeed sweep up one of the main posts detailing the Luca drama

Again, most of the comments just call her a groomer menhera

Last edited:
Top Bottom