"I don't condone sunning your holes, I would rather take my vitamin D orally through the pill instead of sunning my fucking asshole, the sun doesn't wanna see that. Apparently, apparently... you know the women who are into yoga? Like 'alternate' health, yeah they like sunning their holes, which is where you face your asshole to the sun to observe... absorb the vitamin D because, apparently, your skin there absorbs more vitamin D than other parts of your body. Somebody came up with it, and I don't know who. I bet it was Gwyneth Paltrow"Amanogawa Shiina

Nijisanji L Collection

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I pay so little attention to Niji unless a former purple laughing dragon was involved that I knew absolutely zero about this Luca. Now, the main thing I will take away is that he made some secretary-like woman secretly build his shit in Minecraft and write his "hand-written" notes among other shit he was supposed to be doing himself. And to that, I respond with:

What the fuck, man?
:whatastory:

I don't care is Luca gets fired or if all the abuse allegations are valid. I just think the idea of some random bitch was slaving away in the NijiEN Minecraft server building shit for this guy is hilarious and want it to be true.

Amoeba

awawawawawa
I pay so little attention to Niji unless a former purple laughing dragon was involved that I knew absolutely zero about this Luca. Now, the main thing I will take away is that he made some secretary-like woman secretly build his shit in Minecraft and write his "hand-written" notes among other shit he was supposed to be doing himself. And to that, I respond with:

What the fuck, man?

Didn't Lia from Phase Connect used to talk about buying and crying to Luca's voice packs? I would pay good money to see her reacting to the information of them being actually written by some random groomer hag :smugpipi:

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Actually now i want to know if Hololive provides talent with the voicepack scripts

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I don't care is Luca gets fired or if all the abuse allegations are valid. I just think the idea of some random bitch was slaving away in the NijiEN Minecraft server building shit for this guy is hilarious and want it to be true.
Divorced her husband for a kid and gets stucking doing janny work lmao. Honestly seems like karma to me.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I'm going to be live at the same time (I think?), @ me if they say anything interdasting.
sorry proct but i cant stand asters voice

plus rin is streaming

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
I also just had a thought that if the whole Aster and Scarle thing is true, with the screens from her POV, talking to Luca, who is now being outed as his own brand of manipulative and controlling...

Could it be that it's not a mean girls clique at all, but some kind of collision of several groups of victims of [x] talent(s) being gaslit by a different abuser?
It's looking more and more likely it's a bunch of abusive and manipulative dudes and not girls. Enna is snarky and Millie is a bootlicker, but we don't really have any hard evidence of bullying from them in any capacity. However, after all the shit that's come out about Aster and Luca I wouldn't be surprised if it's been the guys being the rotten pests the entire time.

Note: Now that I think about it Millie trying to cover for Nijisanji felt more like her trying to reassure herself that everything will be okay. I imagine after this shit storm she's on the verge of a mental breakdown.

Xuhle

It's looking more and more likely it's a bunch of abusive and manipulative dudes and not girls. Enna is snarky and Millie is a bootlicker, but we don't really have any hard evidence of bullying from them in any capacity. However, after all the shit that's come out about Aster and Luca I wouldn't be surprised if it's been the guys being the rotten pests the entire time.

Note: Now that I think about it Millie trying to cover for Nijisanji felt more like her trying to reassure herself that everything will be okay. I imagine after this shit storm she's on the verge of a mental breakdown.
I'm still beating uki was one as every collab I saw him in I always just got bad vibes from his attitude. So far we have the gay, femboy, manipulative, :kyoracist:, and while I have no evidence and kind of memory holed him hex.

Edit: while I got no evidence of hex and what little I did see from collabs with Zaion during some of there discussion things did get a bit weird but that might have just been dark humor getting a bit weird as well (Zaion saying she likes seeing people in pain for some context). Also then hex having the dildo asset and taking in the trauma dumping.

Last edited:

Awoogers

I'm still beating uki was one as every collab I saw him in I always just got bad vibes from his attitude. So far we have the gay, femboy, manipulative, :kyoracist:, and while I have no evidence and kind of memory holed him hex.
yeah uki is definitely a sexpest i just feel it in my bones

the fact that he habitually intrudes a girls collab and yap about whatnot making them uncomfortable is just something that gives me a very bad vibe

I Wanna Die

We really only have anything on Aster in terms of abusing other talents still right? Luca abusing his groomer/mod is honestly more funny than anything, and not on the same level as a talent as mods are barely people.

The Rratarded Alt

To be fair, Uki could just come off as an asshole like Enna does. Kyo kinda comes off as too much of a pussy, nonconfrontational zoomer to manipulate anyone.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

What the fuck, man?

Y'know the funniest part of this is going to be if (when) they fire him for what looks to be a 100% defensible legit firing with fully backed reasons in legal document form and management somehow fucks up again while doing it anyway. Imagine this WHOLE situation is neatly tied up and obvious with how clear cut it looks to be and they somehow end up making themselves look bad for firing some dude who was wiping his ass with their contract by over explaining some dumb shit on the side.

They've been so damn stupid I bet they release some silly bullshit like "For being involved with the group harassing several other livers" so instead of accepting the blood sacrifice everyone starts screaming at anycolor to name "The rest of the group."
Bonus points if he wasn't actually involved at all but they tried to be clever and use his legit termination as a way to clear the allegations but per usual they have no clue how the fuck to release a statement. Kind of hope so because the shitshow of him trying to defend himself afterward would probably just be the next link in the chain to end up a dumpster fire.
And it would all be because he got groomed by a whore housewife who had to sweep for him and help play his tism block game.

The whole cavern system that got developed because they tried to throw Selen into a hole is truly astounding. You fucked up throwing someone into a volcano and now half the planet has a reason to hate you lol.

It's an interesting thought and twist if so honestly. Women can be women of course but if the guys just showed up and dwarfed their numbers it's possible the disconnected retard higher ups deferred to the big dollar makers. AND with how incompetent management's been the guys being "the big shots" could possibly have leeway over getting the girls to shut up and step in line. They want to be successful as well after all, don't they? Hardly a new story of someone/people being abusive because they're "better" or more successful etc.
Of course this is ALL still rrat territory, even with what we have it's just Luca being somewhat shady with a janny/mod covering his ass early on and Aster possibly a whining faglord with a bit of sexpest thrown in. There's not much for anything else so far. Though I'm unfamiliar with anyone else who might matter here.

Last edited:

Xuhle

To be fair, Uki could just come off as an asshole like Enna does. Kyo kinda comes off as too much of a pussy, nonconfrontational zoomer to manipulate anyone.
I see that but think snarky asshole like enna is different then just straight up asshole like uki.

Stunned But Dumb

Oh yeah, Luca is streaming his POV of a lux+noct collab today.

The Rratarded Alt

New rrat:
Any way they can find to fire or not renew a contract of an EN liver that does not speak JP will be taken so they can easily merge EN into JP.
:baeJam::baeJam::baeJam:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Oh my fucking god. I have not read it yet. But Raziel dropped a fucking Novel.

Im in the process of archiving everything ( ghostarchive is shitting itself )

A1, A2, A3, A4, A5

I saved every picture but proctor is gonna kill me if i upload them all on the site
holy moley imagine if every male simp blew up at the whores they orbit like this

Awoogers

New rrat:
Any way they can find to fire or not renew a contract of an EN liver that does not speak JP will be taken so they can easily merge EN into JP.
i can totally see them doing that

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Uki being a passive-aggressive sort of uberfag that's always inserting himself unwanted into girls' streams and instantly stonewalling the vibe.

Aster and whatever the fuck he was whining about to Scarle, being talked over in a VC or some shit like he thinks he deserves some special consideration.

Luca and his unpaid intern basically running his stream content and providing him all the stuff he needs to do his job without lifting a finger.

I don't really know what Vox' been up to but he's always come across as the kind of person that would be an asshole anyway, and considering how much he waffled on his toxic fanbase harassing people around him even if he's not actively a problem he was at least passively radioactive to deal with.

I've not paid much attention to anything ILUNA and later save Scarle and Vivi so who knows.

:cursedbae: A seed of a thought that maybe the subdivided 'clique' discord rrats are true if only to provide a retreat away from the various shithead guys and they're paranoid about sharing around links and invites because there's uncertainty internally on what the fuck is going on between everyone. I'd presume that 2-3 guys being massive fucklords isn't widely known to everyone or it definitely would have spilled already, but the different groups being antagonized by a different guy is souring the mood because [group a] being harassed by [M] and not knowing how to tell [group b] about shit, but [group b] is being harangued by [N] and presumes because [group a] doesn't have complaints they might be in on it, or complicit otherwise. It would explain the alleged subdivided groups internally with different discords, some of the weirdness with why some folks don't seem to do shit with other members, while backing other rrats about the bullying.

Absolutely no surprise that a fag that ran a digital strip club would be an attention demanding diva bitch that attempts to demand the satisfaction of being able to command everyone's attention though. Coinciding with the headhunt approach behind ILUNA basically being Anycolor reaching out to literally anyone with a large enough sub count and offering them a cartoon model, not surprised anymore they had such a weird dynamic and that Kyo is dipping. He might have been a dumb shit negroid (white) but at this point in time I think he's seen how shit has been going and decided to leave because it's just not worth his time. I have a new respect for the guy because it's feeling more now that he's leaving on principle and doesn't want to cause problems and get entangled in bullshit by dropping bombs.

I Wanna Die

New rrat:
Nah they'll just stop communicating in anything but nip speak and the ones who don't know it will just be left stranded until they leave. It's basically free money for Niji.

Limkin

Yes he does. Most of Pomu's antis back in the day on /vt/ are seething Lucub yumejos. Because they thought Pomu was cucking them.
And cheating on her gf Nina? What a fucking whore
Which might make him Niji's first justifiable termination. Huh.
Zaion termination WAS justifiable, if you remove all the fluff they put in to pad it. Niji blows nintendo, she talked about using ROMs which nintendo considers to be piracy, they were saving their asses from losing a lot of money by being cut off from them. Perfectly reasonable financial decision, that makes perfect sense. And Selen, in a vacuum, was also justifiable. She called in for people to reupload copyrighted work. It's why she did it and what transpired later is the problem
Didn't Lia from Phase Connect used to talk about buying and crying to Luca's voice packs? I would pay good money to see her reacting to the information of them being actually written by some random groomer hag :smugpipi:
I thought it was a common knowledge they are more often than not written by someone else, and the talent is just voice acting them

Last edited:

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Update regarding the accusations on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Nijisanji/s/5PXv4RZfpF

Archive

Edit: I see a lot of people in the comments thinking I sent the evidence to FalseEyeD. I stated in the beginning of my post that I will not be sending him the evidence until the case is wrapped up so this will be months if not over a year from now. I told my lawyer I wish to share my story with everyone and was advised not to share my story with anyone until the case is finished. I will reach out to FalseEyeD again and give him all the evidence once the case is finished and it is up to FalseEyeD to cover it or not, not me.

Attachments

• screenshot of accusation.png
    screenshot of accusation.png
    347.1 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Top Bottom