"WHY WERE THERE NAZIS?! WHAT WERE THEY SAYING?! Are there any Nazis in chat that can translate? Sorry I mean Germans 'of course mein pippers' 'excuse you yabbit?' Sorry I meant ah uhm um sorry I forgot it's 2023 I meant Harry Potter fans"Pipkin Pippa

Nijisanji L Collection

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Honestly I wonder how many of the livers even remember they exist. Cause I know I certainly forget about it, and if I want to look at there schedule and it's not on the community tab I could just go to Twitter.
Ame had her freechat so long at one point, it actually popped up as an actual upcoming stream that people sat in for a while before it got removed. Like 6k people too. They don't think about them at all most of the time.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Honestly I wonder how many of the livers even remember they exist. Cause I know I certainly forget about it, and if I want to look at there schedule and it's not on the community tab I could just go to Twitter.
The streamers maybe not so much, their fans though especially the niji fans are a bunch of cry babies that gets offended at everything. The amount of fans on twitter getting one guy'd by the trolls is crazy. And it does pop up on the talents feeds.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Oh my fucking god. I have not read it yet. But Raziel dropped a fucking Novel.

Im in the process of archiving everything ( ghostarchive is shitting itself )

A1, A2, A3, A4, A5

I saved every picture but proctor is gonna kill me if i upload them all on the site

Last edited:

Xuhle

So much for them not having any evidence though right.

Stunned But Dumb

Allowing people to pay for longer posts is truly the greatest sin twitter has ever done. You know what I find funny?

Raziel: I don't have proof and I don't want to cause problems, but one of the nijimen are bad
Everyone: Shut up, dummy
Raz: writes a bible on the Crimes of Luca Kaneshiro and her struggles of being a groomed janny with multiple forms of proof

Man, I'd ghost her too. I say this without reading her CVS receipt post yet, I just scrolled to see how long it was and she's just really ridiculous

Edit: Archive
Someone archived it before I could

Edit Again: I don't know if I want to just call this damning, but its way stronger than the stuff from yesterday. Luca sincerely isn't looking good right now. I will admit, I actually like the guy and have watched solo streams of his, but now I think he may actually be in some trouble if Niji decides to investigate him. If he knows about this, I wonder if he's doing damage control in some manner bts.

I joked about him being the black text on white background on monday, but now I think it's a real possibility.

Edit Thrice: I found a tl;dr on reddit of course after I finished reading the thing...
Gonna try to tl;dr the juicy parts of this fucking insane wall of text
Java = Luca
she (Raziel) built 80% of "pogland" in the minecraft server on Luca's account, using creative mode, to "help luca defeat pomu"
did a bunch of other organizational stuff for him, basically his secretary
"A lot of us were streamers so it was "normal" for us to attention whore, seek, etc but Java took it above and beyond by blowing off plans and lying to be on stream with people like Sodapoppin or XQC"
"He used me to do his dirty work such as making up rules for his chat, and when people reacted badly he would place the blame under the rug so it would fall on me despite these unwanted things."
"This is why I was "over protective" of him - I seriously thought he wouldn't stand up for himself so when he told me about things that made him uncomfortable but he let it slide/continued to do it, I felt it was my need to try and stand up for him."
"I would ask things like if he was ok doing another drunk stream and if he was going to regret it, he would lie to me and say things like "Ah I'm not going to drink, I'm going to fake it" or "I'm only going to drink a little bit" and then get full out drunk only to vent to me the next day about how embarrassed/ashamed he was when I asked about it."
"If you want to know how unhinged Java has been in the past, I can confirm he made multiple Twitter accounts to harass people about not getting into Nijisanji"
"He told me multiple times, in Nijisanji, as Luca, he wanted to "leak" a better selfie of him because he didn't like the one the dox site and others had. I had to stop him from bringing stuff up from 4chan. "
RE: The "sexual harassment" stuff I tweeted about yesterday, he would constantly hump things or people on my stream, call out my physical features even though were were in VR, etc - but I did brush it off at the time and honestly I don't care anymore, I was just a lil heated/upset that people would call me all these nasty things when they don't know shit about our history.

Last edited:

chihirogumi

My initial reaction.

0a1.jpg

But I'm free atm so I can waste it on this schizo storytime.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

WHY ARE WOMEN LIKE THIS AHDHBWZHSBSV

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

A1, A2, A3, A4, A5

I saved every picture but proctor is gonna kill me if i upload them all on the site

I just saw this on twitter and read the whole goddamn thing. All I can say is...

Jesus christ.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
surely, Nijisanji won't do anything today to keep digging themselves further, right

the qualifier is important because I don't want to keep looping each day, I am begging Nijisanji to not do anything for at least 24 hours
so about that...

A1, A2, A3, A4, A5

christ almightly the ride never ends

Xuhle

so about that...
Honestly with how much kurosanji dug, and while China is the typically joke, are we sure they aren't digging to NA with how deep that hole they keep digging is.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
He told me multiple times, in Nijisanji, as Luca, he wanted to "leak" a better selfie of him because he didn't like the one the dox site and others had. I had to stop him from bringing stuff up from 4chan.
:whatastory:

Kalion

:)

A1, A2, A3, A4, A5

Blah blah blah had an up and down relationship whatever helped him with stream stuff whatever.
>She was logged in to his Minecraft account to build things
This is the potentially damaging thing right here. Luca gave someone else access to a company server who was not possibly cleared to be in it. I don't know if the Minecraft account is a company account seeing as how Mysta/Kuro took his with him.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Honestly with how much kurosanji dug, and while China is the typically joke, are we sure they aren't digging to NA with how deep that hole they keep digging is.
they are digging straight into the core at this point

chihirogumi

No wonder the Nijisisters are seethingly trying to smear her as a pedophile. She catfished and cucked the shit out of them! His birthday cards were written by his mistress!
GF05z7GWwAAi0PN.png

Xuhle

Blah blah blah had an up and down relationship whatever helped him with stream stuff whatever.
>She was logged in to his Minecraft account to build things
This is the potentially damaging thing right here. Luca gave someone else access to a company server who was not possibly cleared to be in it. I don't know if the Minecraft account is a company account seeing as how Mysta/Kuro took his with him.
Going to say it's likely there account, as your expecting kurosanji to pay for literally anything other then the server probably. Sayu kept her steam account with all those games.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Oh boy oh boy. This is so goddamn stupid. But Luca is a fucking retard holy shit. I had no idea he was Javaaaa. The guy got banned multiple times from No Pixel and just disapeared one day well now i know why :whatastory:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I don't know if the Minecraft account is a company account seeing as how Mysta/Kuro took his with him.
I believe the Minecraft server is owned by Finana and yeah the Livers probably own their accounts. Still potentially damaging though.

Limkin

It was Luca who nuked half the server because he was trying to install some mods, and did it by accident on a live server wasn't it? And then everyone spent god knows how long trying to remake it back in creative mode. Or am I remembering it completely wrong? What if she was also the one who did it as well

Kalion

:)
I believe the Minecraft server is owned by Finana and yeah the Livers probably own their accounts. Still potentially damaging though.
Wow the company really does not pay for anything.

Top Bottom