"I just don't want you to die..."Pipkin Pippa (to Mister Metokur)

Nijisanji L Collection

UberSoldat

Tubedude

I gotta say. I didn't actually expect the rest of the branch to implode from the firing. Legitimately impressive levels incompetency, Nijisanji. Had you properly invested in managing your talents, this could have all been prevented.
Invested in managing and properly screening them. Iluna could've kept their EN momentum if they did some better screening on most of the talents in that gen.

Bronze

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Invested in managing and properly screening them. Iluna could've kept their EN momentum if they did some better screening on most of the talents in that gen.
Yeah, ILUNA is weird as fuck. It seems, according to Joey and Cy Yu, Niji APPROACHED them rather than auditioning so the screening process went like: Hmm... This streamer has 100k subs, let's approach them and give them an offer they'll never refuse!

Riku then twirls his mustache and laughs.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah, ILUNA is weird as fuck. It seems, according to Joey and Cy Yu, Niji APPROACHED them rather than auditioning so the screening process went like: Hmm... This streamer has 100k subs, let's approach them and give them an offer they'll never refuse!

Riku then twirls his mustache and laughs.
Imagine approaching a fucking anituber for your corpo...

frz

I read this as Rushia annex Crimea and was confused for 5 minutes

I finally watched "Luca defending Nijisanji" clips today and I noticed something interesting
He never denied any allegations raised against Nijisanji, even saying that they are true
His wording in both clips comes down to this "We are aware that people are attacking nijisanji/there are antis, I have had many grievances with the company, any job sucks but I wouldnt do anything else but streaming"
The clipper on the first clip baited with "If we hate it why are we still here" but his actual quote was "If we hate it THAT MUCH why are we still here" implying that the livers actually hate the company/working conditions, just not enough to leave.

First clip was from september, the second clip was from October and there's a chance he made the comment fully knowing that Pomu was leaving. She was set on it around July and might have talked to him in DMs.

Hory shiet Agent L rrat is real.
You know I have always wondered, why did Advent debut specifically with Rebellion and the song main theme is light the fire when you have a rock, a crow, a booknerd and 2 fluffy dogs, none of them are have fire related power like kiara, they break out of the prison, why are they lighting fires? Who are they rebelling against? The prison guards? But none of them were shown in the MV. But when you goes into the song lyrics and given all we now know, it's started to make a lot of sense:

Come pull me out (of nijisanji). I'm out of sheep to count ($200K)
This overkill of sad old story is wearing me down (an hero)
Snap out of the system (the corpo system)
Break out! Give it everything (break out become an indie)

Blue sky, take us home (where do birds lives, blue skies)
To where we belong
And free us from the night (black company)
Take us to paradise
Fire, fire, light the fire (to the yacht)
Brighter, higher, as you desire (let the entire EN community knows)

One step to the left, Two steps to the right, Then back to where we started, and then over again
(Covers here, tournaments there, but back to 0$ profit and started all over again as dokibird)

Tl;dr, whole thing was planned, sleeper agent L was activated when given the rebellion command from Yagoo.

Last edited:

UberSoldat

I think this clip isn't posted here

I'm 100% looking forward to future collabs with Doki, I'm sure he'll be more than ecstatic to accept the opportunity.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Imagine approaching a fucking anituber for your corpo...
Niji management thought that was a great idea to just get any streamer with 100k+ subs and push them to success. Granted, this was at the height of Luxiem's popularity so they're thinking like they can get ANYONE to be a successful vtuber because we're so great and we did it with Luxiem, them not knowing it was the Golden 20 as a whole that made that situation happen.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
You know I have always wondered, why did Advent debut specifically with Rebellion and the song main theme is light the fire when you have a rock, a crow, a booknerd and 2 fluffy dogs, none of them are have fire related power like kiara, they break out of the prison, why are they lighting fires? Who are they rebelling against? The prison guards? But none of them were shown in the MV. But when you goes into the song lyrics and given all we now know, it's started to make a lot of sense:

Come pull me out (of nijisanji). I'm out of sheep to count ($200K)
This overkill of sad old story is wearing me down (an hero)
Snap out of the system (the corpo system)
Break out! Give it everything (break out become an indie)

Blue sky, take us home (where do birds lives, blue skies)
To where we belong
And free us from the night (black company)
Take us to paradise
Fire, fire, light the fire (to the yacht)
Brighter, higher, as you desire (let the entire EN community knows)

One step to the left, Two steps to the right, Then back to where we started, and then over again
(Covers here, tournaments there, but back to 0$ profit and started all over again as a new vtuber identity - dokibird)

Tl;dr, whole thing was planned, sleeper agent L was activated when given the rebellion command from Yagoo.

Brother give me some of that cocaine i think i need it after the last few days

frz

Brother give me some of that cocaine i think i need it after the last few days
Ya'll thinking im on something
But we will see each other in 42 days when LK is terminated.
:smugpipi:

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
OP deleted everything and only left 2 word "Ike Everland"
image.png

Also deleted all of their comments.
FalseD said that noone has dm-ed him however

I woke up to 50 pages on selen's thread and decided to read it up here first...
1707383012606.png

As of now the entire thing has been deleted.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

UberSoldat

Our own @Scoots clipped FalseEyeD's interview of Sayu, for anyone interested

Bronze

Zapan1984

Aster And Scarle posted this now probably as a response to the alleged leak
edit: if one of your Archivists could do their magic i would be grateful.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

S

yeah this smells mandated more than anything else

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Either they're fine nowadays or this is corporate-mandated damage control, and given the circumstantial evidence, I firmly believe it's damage control. Burn to the ground.
:cursedbae:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
yeah this smells mandated more than anything else
I still legitimately believe that a lot of the livers don't have access to their Twitter accounts right now. It just feels like a lock down from management.

USS IOWA

Rrat: Aster has finally broken Scarle to be his GF, JUST LIKE ONE OF MY DOUJINS:cursedbae:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Archive of the forum page since I'm lazy to grab each one (the embedded tweets stay even after deletion)

Top Bottom