"YouTube is so funny you get the people screaming because they have never seen someone stream longer than 3 hours and then there’s people making a fuss about politics because a literal computer in a video game is neither male or female"Moriko Kyoho

Nijisanji L Collection

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I guess the question I have is when the rest of your stuff you cannot remove her due to group standees/posters, and you probably have posted public notices informing people of Selen's absence, why go through and remove her from seemingly one of the few bits of visibility she has where you CAN remove her?
Because they can.

Or out of spite.

But probably incompetence (🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈). She deserves better than this.

GDyUQyOacAAnPac.jpeg
Would have been funnier if everyone but Riku was gone, and a yacht shopped in.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I wanted to comment on how much more loss of goodwill can a corpo take before the scales tip over, but then I remembered that WACTOR is somehow still alive.

Azimov

I stand with NijiID! 🇲🇨
They definitely dont think its worth putting more effort or resources. Even the average idiot would have posted Pomu update about vods at most 2-3 days after the announcement. I refuse to believe a big corp with a succesful main branch can be that incompetent, so them not caring feels more logical. Which feels weird because its not the trend for JP corps. Yagoo is interested in EN and Brave also is.
This got me wonder tho since Brave is very keen to go Global atm, what's stopping them from going to Niji office to shove Riku tens of millions of Yen to gain NijiEN before Riku's incompetence lowered their value enough to do his stupid merge masterblan again?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
This got me wonder tho since Brave is very keen to go Global atm, what's stopping them from going to Niji office to shove Riku tens of millions of Yen to gain NijiEN before Riku's incompetence lowered their value enough to do his stupid merge masterblan again?
Anycolor is both Nijisanji( The main branch that has Koreans,Japanese and Indonesians)
And Nijisanji EN( who has the rest)
If they want it they need to buy everything and for sure that its not cheap because even if they merge EN with the main: they are still the number 1 JP corpo
What they can really do is the Vshojo special: groom and poach their unhappy vtubers out of the branch

Bronze

Or they can buy Vshojo after they end up there. It should be cheaper than Anycolor and result would be same :fubukisasuga:

Brave should have at least DM'ed Selen a "get well soon. We loved the cover btw" message. She fits the vibe they give to me. Don't know if they would want others for VSPO EN, if they plan to focus on competitive gaming like their name implies unless they've stopped focusing on that already.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
In a similar turn of events to Selen & Mumei ending up in different corpos, esports superstar Pomu ends up in VSPO EN, while Fishman poaches Selen to finally get the Minecraft streamer he always wanted.

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
Stumbled across this display of mental gymnastics.

>You know why i don't blame the company? It's because the company Nijisanji is the reason why i know them, nijisanji is the reason why i met all of them because if it's not for nijisanji i think i am not here, i think i wouldn't know about them and that's scary af.

Is this 'groid being serious? You don't blame the company actively ("passively" through retardation) destroying it's own EN branch.. because they're the ones who packaged, platformed, and marketed them to you. Even as they continue bleeding their good talents? The ones you enjoyed? Do you not understand how a trend works? Do you think it stops at Selen's departure?

:kotokayouretard:

Even the most loyal retarded fans can't stop with the Ls.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Stumbled across this display of mental gymnastics.

>You know why i don't blame the company? It's because the company Nijisanji is the reason why i know them, nijisanji is the reason why i met all of them because if it's not for nijisanji i think i am not here, i think i wouldn't know about them and that's scary af.

Is this 'groid being serious? You don't blame the company actively ("passively" through retardation) destroying it's own EN branch.. because they're the ones who packaged, platformed, and marketed them to you. Even as they continue bleeding their good talents? The ones you enjoyed? Do you not understand how a trend works? Do you think it stops at Selen's departure?

:kotokayouretard:

Even the most loyal retarded fans can't stop with the Ls.
Literally
e7a.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Dragoon

Froot seems to do pretty well despite never putting her money down and having a highly questionable past for that crowd.
I remember it being brought up that a lot of Froot's oilers are some turbo degens that enjoy her antics because they like being humiliated or something weird like that (I think they were findom or something else). It's pretty much every whore's dream to find this crowd because you can be as nasty as you want and it will only sweeten you in their eyes.
What honestly surprises me most of all is how little the company seems to care about any of this... they just... keep chugging along like nothing's wrong. And keep in mind anykara has shareholders, if I had enough stock to sit in the board I would be screaming myself hoarse about this crap. The multiple graduations of big members, the reduction in relevance, the blatant poaching by vshojo and the obvious numerical reduction in every category. I wonder if they have just internally decided that EN isn't worth it and are gonna eventually kill it by folding it into JP and then step out completely from the EN market.
So far, Anycolor has closed and absorbed their KR branch, their ID branch, and now it's looking like the EN branch is on the way. Meanwhile Cover swooped in and casually took full dominance of the ID market despite NijiID debuting before them. Then Cover beat NijiEN to an EN branch and are still holding strong while NijiEN is backsliding so hard that they're potentially closing up that branch. If the rumors of Cover planning a HoloKR branch are true, then Riku better hope that branch immediately fails because otherwise it makes his company look like complete failures at expanding overseas. It doesn't matter if JP is the most profitable region if their biggest competitor goes full multi-national sensation while still eating a massive piece of the Japanese pie that Anycolor desperately needs.
Id laugh if her reincarnation model is as blatant as Mike, maybe just Selen but blue
Green Selen and Purple Pomu.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I remember it being brought up that a lot of Froot's oilers are some turbo degens that enjoy her antics because they like being humiliated or something weird like that (I think they were findom or something else). It's pretty much every whore's dream to find this crowd because you can be as nasty as you want and it will only sweeten you in their eyes.

So far, Anycolor has closed and absorbed their KR branch, their ID branch, and now it's looking like the EN branch is on the way. Meanwhile Cover swooped in and casually took full dominance of the ID market despite NijiID debuting before them. Then Cover beat NijiEN to an EN branch and are still holding strong while NijiEN is backsliding so hard that they're potentially closing up that branch. If the rumors of Cover planning a HoloKR branch are true, then Riku better hope that branch immediately fails because otherwise it makes his company look like complete failures at expanding overseas. It doesn't matter if JP is the most profitable region if their biggest competitor goes full multi-national sensation while still eating a massive piece of the Japanese pie that Anycolor desperately needs.

Green Selen and Purple Pomu.
You give too much credit to Holo. I foresee Hololive turning out like the vtuber version of Valve in the long run (overseas), not the most popular, since I think the westYamanbas and normies will end up preferring indies like Filian and Shylily in the long run, while the weebs will be divided between Holo and other agencies (whichever survives). If Holo doesn't implode then they'll settle into this "Pretty consistently good, with few controversies, but not as great as they once were" role, I don't think they will ever recapture their 2020-2021 popularity in the west. If their games and VR shit works out then they will likely shift focus onto that and have the vtubers as advertisers for their multimedia projects (what they were always meant to be).

My prediction for Niji could go either way, I think we are all biased against them ATM but they will likely fold quietly after everyone stopped caring, their endeavors in japan and china will keep going into the future though. They may attempt an incursion on the EN market again in the future or might just be content shitting out vtubers that are less and less popular, idk.

Vshojo is unpredictable to me, I have no idea what will happen to that group. My best guess is they will get bigger and more popular for a while and take spot #2 in the EN side of things, then they will likely implode/become pozzed from within, I don't see vshojo working in the long run unless they become a mythic copycat. I could see it become a revolving door of talent as they come in, get popular, then get out. I think it all depends on how it's managed in the future.

Idk if Phase can keep growing as they are, it's strange that people are so chill about some of the shit people like Pippa and others say and do. I do think they will face a drama in the future and then get dogpiled by people with nonsense grudges. After enough drama fish will either lock himself where he is or change the agency fundamentally and throw a lot of the edgier shit overboard. I see their current straight trajectory as pure luck, the bigger they get the more trouble there will be, phase is a ticking time bomb.

I don't think Idol will die like many are predicting, but Brave acquiring them is quite likely, as I said jewviel will either sell it off and disappear forever or end up becoming the owner of the whole thing. I don't think their spanish branch will be too popular.

Of course, predicting the future is a fool's errand.

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1705310489811.png

Got this on the login screen. I had thought up until now that Selen joining Phase Connect was pure cope, but after reading this, I think she'd fit right in.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Vshojo welcomes their new members: Romu Painpuff and Telen Satsuki!
Purple Pomu has the distinct "I've seen some shit" stare

You know, there's only 1 other green member in HoloEN and she is a gamer too...

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Purple Pomu has the distinct "I've seen some shit" stare

You know, there's only 1 other green member in HoloEN and she is a gamer too...
the fact that the heterochomia is just two different shades of green is somehow funny

Tubedude

Idk if Phase can keep growing as they are, it's strange that people are so chill about some of the shit people like Pippa and others say and do. I do think they will face a drama in the future and then get dogpiled by people with nonsense grudges. After enough drama fish will either lock himself where he is or change the agency fundamentally and throw a lot of the edgier shit overboard. I see their current straight trajectory as pure luck, the bigger they get the more trouble there will be, phase is a ticking time bomb.
'Edgy shit' they do can lead to some twitter mobs trying to cancel them, but those only have power if you give them any attention. While fleshtubers, there are larger creators that have done significantly worse things, but kept on trucking. Logan Paul's a shithead who has done a lot of offensive things, and scammed millions of dollars, but is still a massive creator (He is in decline, but he still gets multiple millions of views a month). KaiCenat is still a 5-view flesh streamer that openly defended a friend of his that raped someone in his own house.

I guess it remains to be seen if menhera women in the vtuber space can handle backlash thrown at them for their jokes, opinions, and/or interests.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Whenever there's a topic of discussion, regardless of what it is or how it relates to Phase Connect, ask yourself: What Would Phase Connect Do (WWPCD for short).

Top Bottom