"Anus is also a butthole"Kureiji Ollie
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Nijisanji L Collection

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Fake fan can't even say them all from memory.
I bet he forgot Nene like the CASUAL he is. Get him!

We have threads for the concert stuff which reminded me that Holo also has their summer stuff too. So you can add that as another comparison if you really wanted. I'm too dumb and lazy to wanna math though. Summer might be slightly more "fair" to compare since Fes is the whole big shebang they gun for. Or something I dunno.
Then again that was also the thing where one of the companies they were working with (Zan) ate shit and had issues streaming or whatever. People got refunds and broke homies got a free show reskimming the thread lol. Totally forgot about that despite how I was a broke bitch celebrating about it.

Edit: Amused myself with a little memory lane and:
Sorry, man, that's strictly forbidden....
View attachment 42254
:SelenHAHAhere:
:ironmousekek:

Last edited:

closedblas

Is AX based now for not bending the knee to anti-Niji SJWs?

:thatsbait:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Limkin

Nijisanji and not learning from their mistakes. Name a more iconic duo. Surely the last time they tried to pull it off they had massive attendance and were swimming in money. Not completely empty halls and getting clowned on twitter

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Nijisanji EN will have a 3d concert in the US during Anime Expo 2024 on July 6th

once again, the boys and girls have separate concert groups, the price is 50 bucks for Orchestra and 80 bucks for pit, separate tickets and you need an anime expo pass to get in, the saturday pass is 90 USD, for a total of 140 USD minimum to see 1 group at the NijiEN concert, 190 for both

So it looks like these 9 are NOT GRADUATING atm with them having a live 3D concert this coming July. Wonder about the others though, are there any announcements for them like this?

Nijisanji and not learning from their mistakes. Name a more iconic duo. Surely the last time they tried to pull it off they had massive attendance and were swimming in money. Not completely empty halls and getting clowned on twitter
It can be that but then they survived the dreaded "Quarter of Death" so we'll see of this is Riku honoring his promise to the investors of fixing the EN branch. Since it's been 3 months when the whole Selen debacle happened, there's a chance a spring cleaning has happened within NijiEN. Who knows, IDGAF as it'll just be more dramabait for us. All I know since Bobon's graduating is that there will be graduations happening. We'll see if it is ID-centric or will EN be a part of it.

All in all...
:supermigo:

Last edited:

NotDecatto

DYRBI
So it looks like these 9 are NOT GRADUATING atm with them having a live 3D concert this coming July. Wonder about the others though, are there any announcements for them like this?
Out of the girls it’s kinda unusual to see only Millie but not Enna participating in this concert. Reimu’s missed a few ones prior to this.

Limkin

"No refunds due to changes in performers or show duration.
All show dates, times, show durations, and when doors open/close are subject to change at the discretion of SPJA or ANYCOLOR"
No, it's not guaranteed that none of them are graduating, just unlikely. And Enna is not there, what a random coincidence that she went on a 2 weeks break for mental health with a concert coming up, that she surely would be participating in otherwise. It's almost like they will announce a termination hitlist afterwards

niggaphil

Another Kurosanji L collection, but this time it is region-specific in taiwan:

Last year, there was a preorder for Kurosanji IPASS bus card which is include Kohozuha and the Luxiem boys. The customers finally received the product, and the quality was pretty horrible and you would like to question whether KuroEN management gave a shit to the QC or not:

Incident 1: Misalignment of the box art:

Incident 2: The message card was stuck inside the box, and if you pull it up, it will damaged the card:

The best incident that takes the cake for this shit show is, some buyers received an EMPTY FUCKING BOX :dokiSmug:

USS IOWA

Guys looks like Cover has gone public, Tbh I'm quite concerned since what happened to Anycolor when they go public.

Attachments

• 1715597328919268.png
    1715597328919268.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Guys looks like Cover has gone public, Tbh I'm quite concerned since what happened to Anycolor when they go public.
Dude they have been public for quite a lot of time
Why do you think they had that meeting where someone suggested a HoloCN branch or someone was angry because Cover paid too much to their vtubers?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Another Kurosanji L collection, but this time it is region-specific in taiwan:

Last year, there was a preorder for Kurosanji IPASS bus card which is include Kohozuha and the Luxiem boys. The customers finally received the product, and the quality was pretty horrible and you would like to question whether KuroEN management gave a shit to the QC or not:

Incident 1: Misalignment of the box art:

Incident 2: The message card was stuck inside the box, and if you pull it up, it will damaged the card:

The best incident that takes the cake for this shit show is, some buyers received an EMPTY FUCKING BOX :dokiSmug:

Theres some slight irony at the fact that Vox's name is higher up than the other's
But jesus christ, an empty box?

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
They have been public for a while, this is just changing segments in the stock exchange.

Anyways both Cover and Anycolor still hold most of their shares so they can't be directly controlled by shareholders, at most the holders will attend meetings and make fools of themselves. Anycolor's issue wasn't being public, it was trying to inflate their stock and just being shit overall. Cover went public to pay for their studio.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
r/Nijisanji just sweeped up 2 months worth of posts

everything not official after Victoria Brightshield's bday post is gone

View attachment 69890
Just a small bump, but its also set to restricted, meaning you need mod approval to even post on the reddit as of this forum post, comments are still possible

1715618125676.png

According to this r/ Kurosanji post, they deleted everything around 5 hours ago at best

This other post shows that they've been restricted for at-least 10 hours as of this post, the image still shows some new-er posts present

Last edited:

Limkin

They finally closed Selen's twitch too. Can't say when as I haven't checked in a long time, but it's been up weeks after her graduation

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Guys, guys! Are they... finally hired someone who know engrishu? Please, please let it be woke transbian fujo Yamanba.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Looks like the new management has arrived. The CULLING has begun. Anyone here who has a linkedin, can you please check Harry from Nijisanji's status if he is still the head of NijiEN. If he still is then this shitshow will continue regardless of new managers. If he's gone then Riku's ACCELERATE shall.continue.

Expect graduations, new members and someone leaking shit on what's happening inside NijiEN.

Also, popcorns, lots and lots of popcorns.
:amepopcorn::amepopcorn::amepopcorn:

x Hades Stamps

It can be that but then they survived the dreaded "Quarter of Death" so we'll see of this is Riku honoring his promise to the investors of fixing the EN branch. Since it's been 3 months when the whole Selen debacle happened, there's a chance a spring cleaning has happened within NijiEN. Who knows, IDGAF as it'll just be more dramabait for us. All I know since Bobon's graduating is that there will be graduations happening. We'll see if it is ID-centric or will EN be a part of it.
I’d be very surprised if he’s actually honoring his promise.

Top Bottom