"Maybe there's a other option to beat this game like... beating Tigger with this bat?"Amano Pikamee
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Nijisanji L Collection

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Some redditor reposted the lyrics from infinity as a wierd "huh this shit is wierd aint it" gotcha and it was kind of a retarded post
the lyrics are kinda funny though

[Verse 1]

Imma player
Imma play my game
Imma slayer
And I claim the fame

Frontier step up step up step up step up
Come here get up get up get up get up

Maestro on the internet
Working up a sweat
Fire in the hole
Now you getting it

To the to the to the top spot
Work this body all day

[Pre-chorus]

Call me architect

I create the world
I create the world that you live in
I make the dream

That make believe
Call me mastermind
In the sha-shadows

We going lo-loco
Tell me when you’ve had enough
Boom boom boom boom

[Chorus]

I bring the heat
I bring the speed
Come on come on

We go infinity
From the sky rain down like a monster
Lemme take a bite
Lemme take a bite

I got everything to be
The one the one
We go infinity

Go forever
‘Cos it never ends
Baby I don’t ever wanna stop

[Verse 2]

Best believe it’s now or never
We stay young forever ever
Baby it don’t get no better

Rocking under any weather
With every setback every win
Imma ride the wave like a hurricane spin

Bring your friends
Bring your neighbor
You wanna taste the flavor
Swish it round, pause and savor
Better move that body that the big man gave ya

[Pre-chorus and chorus is repeated again]

[Bridge]

Ain’t no gravity
In my galaxy
We soar like planes, like birds, like angels

Hundy degrees
You on your knees
Tell me are you ready for me yeah

Come on
Are you ready, yeah, are you ready for me

[Another chorus]

[Outro]

Again again again
We’re going round and round eh oh
Na na na na na na na na na

Again again again
Yeah baby I don’t ever wanna

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Some redditor reposted the lyrics from infinity as a wierd "huh this shit is wierd aint it" gotcha and it was kind of a retarded post
the lyrics are kinda funny though

[Verse 1]

Imma player
Imma play my game
Imma slayer
And I claim the fame

Frontier step up step up step up step up
Come here get up get up get up get up

Maestro on the internet
Working up a sweat
Fire in the hole
Now you getting it

To the to the to the top spot
Work this body all day

[Pre-chorus]

Call me architect

I create the world
I create the world that you live in
I make the dream

That make believe
Call me mastermind
In the sha-shadows

We going lo-loco
Tell me when you’ve had enough
Boom boom boom boom

[Chorus]

I bring the heat
I bring the speed
Come on come on

We go infinity
From the sky rain down like a monster
Lemme take a bite
Lemme take a bite

I got everything to be
The one the one
We go infinity

Go forever
‘Cos it never ends

[Verse 2]

Best believe it’s now or never
We stay young forever ever
Baby it don’t get no better

Rocking under any weather
With every setback every win
Imma ride the wave like a hurricane spin

Bring your friends
Bring your neighbor
You wanna taste the flavor
Swish it round, pause and savor
Better move that body that the big man gave ya

[Pre-chorus and chorus is repeated again]

[Bridge]

Ain’t no gravity
In my galaxy
We soar like planes, like birds, like angels

Hundy degrees
You on your knees
Tell me are you ready for me yeah

Come on
Are you ready, yeah, are you ready for me

[Another chorus]

[Outro]

Again again again

Again again again
Yeah baby I don’t ever wanna

What the fuck!? AI can write better lyrics than that piece of crap.

For example...

God's Strongest Dragoon

Any examples of those Phase Tweets? Did a casual search on Vivi’s profile and I only saw some recent interactions with Zentreya, Marimari, Mariya, Dr. Nova(e), Nova (Vreverie but huh when did she remove it from her name).
There's also Miia, who's part of Lumi's circle

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
If she's friends with one of the Phase girls that makes it fair game to message everyone involved in the conversation to tell them they should join Phase.

Stunned But Dumb

Everyone knows that if you're not in phase, you should always be asking, "Why am I not in phase?"

God's Strongest Dragoon

It can happen to anyone.

Your oshi was just minding her own business. Surely there's no chance? But then one evening you see her reply on twitter to someone that's not in Phase but talks to someone in Phase. BOOM. It was already over, the Phase Beggers are in your oshi's chat. Replying to some cute art was all it took to unleash the horde of mentally damaged capipis. Every third akasupa is in ARS currency and is asking her when she's going to join Phase or what she thinks of one of the Phase girls. There was no stopping this. She's now in Idol Corp.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
@Nenélove while ya'll were complaining about Phase begging, I was Holo begging for Lisa and now we have all lost. Especially Nijisanji. How could the jews cut Niji EN like that

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Everyone knows that if you're not in phase, you should always be asking, "Why am I not in phase?"
Similarly, everyone knows if you mention Phase in any way, you must tag @Nenélove so he can remind the forum about how Phase lives rent free in his head.

At least you're a good sport about your autism.

By the way, can Fish set up a Mexican warehouse in your head? The logistics are too good to pass up.

:nenedance:

Banter aside..

Is there any evidence to support a rumor that the Niji Loko incident caused the eternal NDF to try and revive the Calli Lean controversy? I guess the place to look would be /vt/, though archives from when it was "fresh" don't seem to really show anything (besides the usual gayops). With their fujo nest gone, there was a lot of speculation about the Nijisister ratking setting up shop elsewhere.

Last edited:

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Similarly, everyone knows if you mention Phase in any way, you must tag @Nenélove so he can remind the forum about how Phase lives rent free in his head.
Indeed.
I will beg for Hitler to join phase as an invader, the biggest poach in vtuber history.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
There's also Miia, who's part of Lumi's circle

See this is why Sakana is 400 IQ, while that retard at Jew Corp stupidly leaks new talents on their own website (Fishman would never) he has them avoid all contact with any actual members of Phase and only chat with other Phase friends so that way only the smartest of Phasefags like us know what's really up. I look forward to seeing Vivi in Gen 4 once she's out of her Niji contract. Maybe she'll be a viking instead of a knight.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Nijisanji EN will have a 3d concert in the US during Anime Expo 2024 on July 6th

once again, the boys and girls have separate concert groups, the price is 50 bucks for Orchestra and 80 bucks for pit, separate tickets and you need an anime expo pass to get in, the saturday pass is 90 USD, for a total of 140 USD minimum to see 1 group at the NijiEN concert, 190 for both

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nijisanji EN will have a 3d concert in the US during Anime Expo 2024 on July 6th

once again, the boys and girls have separate concert groups, the price is 50 bucks for Orchestra and 80 bucks for pit, separate tickets and you need an anime expo pass to get in, the saturday pass is 90 USD, for a total of 140 USD minimum to see 1 group at the NijiEN concert, 190 for both

Jesus... how much did connect the world and holofes 5 cost again?

roktofferson

:pathetic:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Jesus... how much did connect the world and holofes 5 cost again?
https://hololivesuperexpo2024.hololivepro.com/en/tickets
4400 yen or 28 bucks for the venue
7500 yen or 48 bucks for the cheapest seat for the concert, seems like the price was per stage if im not mistaken?
yes, yes it was
so for all 4 stages, 192 bucks

i have no idea if all hololive members were in, but on price per liver alone compared to Holofes 5

Nijisanji has the two concerts for a total of 190 dollars, includes the anime expo entrance, you get 5 girls (Elira, Rosemi, Petra, Millie and Finana) and 4 boys (Luca, Shu, Sonny, Uki) for a total of 9 livers and two concerts. so the value is two concerts for 190 dollars, and you pay around 21.11 bucks per liver

Hololive had 4 stages, i assume that each was essentially a separate concert, now, i would like some help in this, but counting on the promo images alone, there are around 52 livers total in the three promo images, so for hololive you pay roughly 3.70 USD per liver across 4 concerts

Last edited:

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
https://hololivesuperexpo2024.hololivepro.com/en/tickets
4400 yen or 28 bucks for the venue
7500 yen or 48 bucks for the cheapest seat for the concert, seems like the price was per stage if im not mistaken?
yes, yes it was
so for all 4 stages, 192 bucks

i have no idea if all hololive members were in, but on price per liver alone compared to Holofes 5

Nijisanji has the two concerts for a total of 190 dollars, includes the anime expo entrance, you get 5 girls (Elira, Rosemi, Petra, Millie and Finana) and 4 boys (Luca, Shu, Sonny, Uki) for a total of 9 livers and two concerts

Hololive had 4 stages, i assume that each was essentially a separate concert, now, i would like some help in this, but counting on the promo images alone, there are around 52 livers total in the three promo images
All holo members except haato (she got a surprise appearance song so doesn't even count), EN 3 and Dev_IS, also no males. Each concert was different and featured different members and each was 3 hours so 12 hours of concert.

So 190 bucks for probably 3 hours max concert of 9 Nijis?
Or 190 bucks for 12 hours concert with 53 members.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
All holo members except haato (she got a surprise appearance song so doesn't even count), EN 3 and Dev_IS, also no males. Each concert was different and featured different members and each was 3 hours so 12 hours of concert.

EDIT: I accidentaly included the homos
so 75+1(haachama) members, across 3 hour blocks per concert, so 2.58 bucks per talent, 2.60 if you include chammers

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
so 74+1(haachama) members, across 3 hour blocks per concert, so 2.60 bucks per talent, 2.60 if you include chammers
74? I counted 53

5 gen 0
4 gen 1
5 gen 2
3 gamers
4 gen 3
4 gen 4
4 gen 5
5 gen 6
5 EN 1
5 EN 2
9 IDs

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
74? I counted 53

5 gen 0
4 gen 1
5 gen 2
3 gamers
4 gen 3
4 gen 4
4 gen 5
5 gen 6
5 EN 1
5 EN 2
9 IDs
Yeah, i brainfarted and went the lazy way out thinking a search result for "hololive members" excluded the homos by default
my first number was almost right but i overthought it reeeee

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah, i brainfarted and went the lazy way out thinking a search result for "hololive members" excluded the homos by default
Fake fan can't even say them all from memory.

Top Bottom