"I'm free, baby! I can say 'PENIS' on stream!"Tomoya Uzuki

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Also, assuming this person is telling the truth, there's a much more plausible reason why this woman went to a convention at her home country and received hate/criticism and it has nothing to do with dragoons.
View attachment 64246
View attachment 64247
Flip. Every. Fucking. Time :depressedtako:

The pity party aside, I kind of get feeling pissed about the situation. It's mostly poor timing obviously but there isn't really much you can do about it nor blame any party besides the people who were clearly harassing her at the booth.
Though, It's a bit dumb trying to tie it down to dragoons bad hurrdurr when it's mostly just people making use of the situation to be a troll and such. It's obvious that Doki encourages her fans to just move on from the whole drama too, hell, that's the thing she kept repeating ever since the first statement anyway.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

We are in the 'She's with 4chan hacker' part of the Nijisisters 'traitor' cycle folks

Btw archive your tweets https://archive.is/fK0Qx
Damn, less than two months ago she was tweeting at her for a speedy recovery after Selen's accident tweet

Screenshot_20240220_054141_X.jpg

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
Update on my post about NijiEN and artists. Some retard touched the poo and tried to troll Vivi and call her a shill, gets BTFO to the point of account deletion.
View attachment 64251
Archive

Additional stuff on this from the general thread. It's /vt/ stuff, though.
Nijisanji is so desperate for a win they staged a false flag hatter clap back
View attachment 64259
View attachment 64260
Lol accounts already dead
Edit*
Might be relevant
View attachment 64261

Last edited:

Any Name You Wish

@Murrayしないで my brother in Allah, you really need to read what you post and actually think for a moment.

In an effort to calm the situation, we sought to either publicly disclose the reasons for making the music video private or have Selen Tatsuki disclose them herself. While being mindful of Selen Tatsuki's physical and mental health, management did their best to communicate with not only Selen Tatsuki herself, but also her emergency contact. However, despite frequent communication with Selen Tatsuki’s emergency contact while remaining considerate of her situation, we were unable to come to an agreement on how to proceed. The decision was made to temporarily remove her access to accounts on various social media platforms and video distribution services under the name 'Selen Tatsuki.'

They stated that they did their best to communicate with Selen. This does not mean they spoke with her directly. It simply means they ATTEMPTED to. Their statement only states that they talked with the emergency contact, it never states they spoke to Selen herself. In fact, the wording of this statement would directly imply they didn't contact Selen directly at any point before the suspension.

Her tweet about reposting the cover came out at 7pm PST on the 25th. (I'm in EST so it shows my timezone)

murray you fucking femboy learn to read 1.png

The tweet on Selen's account about getting her phone back, and thus their ability to directly contact her, was posted approximately 49 hours later on the 27th.
murray you fucking femboy learn to read 2.png

Now, on its own this is incredibly suspect, as this would imply that she was let off of mandatory Psychiatric Hold within two days. Mandatory psychiatric hold is, well, mandatory after all suicide attempts, and is 72 hours minimum in most places that have it. They do not allow you access to ANY communication device during this period. I won't pretend to know Canadian law by heart, but I do know that my ex who attempted to kill themself was held for a 72 hour mandatory, with no access to their phone. So I can only presume that it's the same up north. This means that for this tweet to even be done by her, the hospital already committed gross negligence in the eyes of the law for allowing her to tweet it out.

However, let's just assume the hospital broke the law here and these tweets are Selen.

The tweet about getting discharged happened at almost 2am on the 31st, which is consistent with her post on Dokibird.
murray you fucking femboy learn to read 3.png

This would logically dictate, if we go by a STRICT reading of what is in their released statement, that AnyColor would have had zero direct contact with her after her release up to the time that she was suspended. You may argue 'well maybe she just refused to talk to them!' Yes, this is very possible. However, if this were the case, then why the hell would they wait to revoke access to her Twitter when she's a known risk of using said Twitter to 'do damage to the company.'

Think, Murray, think. There is no logical world in which a company as autistic about their own image would willingly let a rogue agent walk around with the keys to their house freely. On top of that you had friends of Selen, including RPR, confirming they've been unable to contact her for a long time around mid-January.

While I think the apostrophe argument is dumb as shit there's no logical way she wasn't suspended until January 1st at the very latest. Which, given AnyColor's current track record? It's not a remote leap in logic to assume it was before then.

Now, throw me my damn Migos and Rrats, damnit. I've been fact checking and writing this from 5:30 in the morning to 7, I'm tired as fuck, and my autistic ass can't let shit go until I rant.

Bug Eater

We are in the 'She's with 4chan hacker' part of the Nijisisters 'traitor' cycle folks

It hasn't been that long since Nijisisters were saying the same thing about Enna for the fried chicken incident, I swear they are one of the most braindead and least self-aware fandoms on the internet.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
1708431960084.png

Figured I would post this and trigger some apostrophe people

Punished Lurker

Why are you in her membership?
You're bound to get gifted memberships just for randomly appearing in the post-"golden 20" NijiEN streams. I've been gifted Scarle's membership numerous times because I would be watching a Phase girl, step away for an hour to handle something, and then come back to find that they ended their stream and redirected to Scarle. I just got gifted a membership today when I haven't even looked at her streams for like a week.
Like God strongest Dragoon said, I got a gifted membership, although I don't know how common it is to get gifted for Aia

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

>When you fuck up in the worst way possible and are undeniably in the wrong but people would rather fight each other over meaningless minutia than target you
>selen sends you doc threatening to sue you
>release doc ahead of her
>selen btfo
>selen doesnt sue
>anycolor stock recovers

seems like a winner to me

e: Ricky is so kind, he isnt pressing charges for doki's piracy crime.

Last edited:

Xuhle

>selen sends you doc threatening to sue you
>release doc ahead of her
>selen btfo
>selen doesnt sue
>anycolor stock recovers

seems like a winner to me
Yes the all so nothing doc that for all we know made the fuck up for the up for the livers. Especially when she was trying to leave in neutral terms and just wanted to move on after the termination letter, that she didn't even get herself. Kurosanji could have said nothing after doki return stream and been perfectly fine. There has never been a lawsuit and if there was her lawyer would have been telling her while she has a strong case wouldn't recommend it as it's would mean her going to live in Japan to fight it out, living even more isolated as she doesn't speak the language, not to mention her already be at risk of harming herself.

Now if you want to be a nijisister pippkin there's certain a discord for you as well to spread your copium to cause they certainly need it.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

The constant attempted cancellation of Filian over that single clip is hilarious cause despite all that seething she continues to be one of the biggest names in vtubing, who has built her content specifically around Collabs which shows that whoever the "we" is that hates her clearly aren't fucking vtubers.

Limkin

>Murray has been autistically arguing about whether management took control of Selen's account for nearly 24 hours and posted nothing else in that time
At least he didn't try to pull the age card like last time with "I guess the forum users are just too young to understand how financial investments work" when trying to argue that it's not a gamble and all of them will 100% pay dividents in the future in full volume. Yet

Tubedude

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
At least he didn't try to pull the age card like last time with "I guess the forum users are just too young to understand how financial investments work" when trying to argue that it's not a gamble and all of them will 100% pay dividents in the future in full volume. Yet
All dramatubers are allowed one retarded take each week, Murray's just using his early this week.

kanpainiggi

I love black history month Yamanbas are more aggro than usual
:smugpipi:

roktofferson

I don't understand how the Canadian Healthcare system has a psychiatric hold for what is otherwise a frequently suggested treatment for everything from stubbed toes to terminal illness. Guess they're just mad they might have missed out on their fair share.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I love black history month Yamanbas are more aggro than usual
:smugpipi:

>like you get your freedom and this is what you do?

That's probably what Abraham Lincoln would be asking if he could see you now.

SandySunDunes

I don't understand how the Canadian Healthcare system has a psychiatric hold for what is otherwise a frequently suggested treatment for everything from stubbed toes to terminal illness. Guess they're just mad they might have missed out on their fair share.
Can't have entrepreneurs trying to muscle in on Big Suicide.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Yamanbas not even once

maybe get back to work or something idk
>like you get your freedom and this is what you do?

That's probably what Abraham Lincoln would be asking if he could see you now.
Kill Pipkuns. Behead Pipkuns. Roundhouse kick Pipkuns into the concrete. Slam dunk a Pipkun baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy Pipkuns. Defecate in a Pipkun food. Launch Pipkuns into the sun. Stir fry Pipkuns in a wok. Toss Pipkuns into active volcanoes.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
from the kf :

doki fans harassing artists for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom