"Twitter sucks"Nyaru

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

THE BALD MAN COMETH

Leaves Nijisanji and immediately gets a collab offer with one of the biggest content creators in the streaming scene. I can hear Kirsche doing the yugioh "it should have been me" meme in the distance.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It seems to be working among the remaining NijiEN tribalfags fans. A bunch of NijiEN livers have come out with tweets slobbering all over the artist community's knob over this unverified bad experience this person had. They're desperately taking advantage of this for a much needed PR win.

Also, assuming this person is telling the truth, there's a much more plausible reason why this woman went to a convention at her home country and received hate/criticism and it has nothing to do with dragoons.
View attachment 64246
View attachment 64247

Funny thing is, like usual, if you look at what this artist went through during this horrific experience, it really is a nothingburger. Litterally a huge pity party because some people had the audacity to tell others not to buy her fan merch. Truly a life ending situation. Those people are litteral faggots

Limkin

Other companies - do a threesome RP with dakimakura of chat and a clone of herself for Valentine
Niji - can't even shill their own bday merch and valentine might as well not exist
NEGLIGIBLE BTW

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Other companies - do a threesome RP with dakimakura of chat and a clone of herself for Valentine
Niji - can't even shill their own bday merch and valentine might as well not exist
NEGLIGIBLE BTW
Imagine fucking up one of the biggest days of the year, Valentines, and not getting to sell your merch and getting 98% of the sales.

chihirogumi

Funny thing is, like usual, if you look at what this artist went through during this horrific experience, it really is a nothingburger. Litterally a huge pity party because some people had the audacity to tell others not to buy her fan merch. Truly a life ending situation. Those people are litteral faggots
That's the twitter art community for you. Overly sensitive women/queerdos who will put out obnoxious PSAs lecturing people over minor infractions. Like, fuck off you're not my mom lmao.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
THE BALD MAN COMETH

Leaves Nijisanji and immediately gets a collab offer with one of the biggest content creators in the streaming scene. I can hear Kirsche doing the yugioh "it should have been me" meme in the distance.

Tell Kirsche to do a failed flip so she would get Asmonbald's attention. Time's a wasting!
:Pekora-EVILGRIN::Pekora-EVILGRIN::Pekora-EVILGRIN:

God's Strongest Dragoon

We all know youtube shows a reduced CCV compared to Twitch but Asmon casually sits with like 20k-30k CCV daily while he has a fuckload of people that watch his VODs on youtube. For instance, his Helldivers 2 stream (~2hr VOD) was posted Monday morning and it already has 720k views and is currently #20th trending for gaming on youtube. His Deep Rock Galactic: Survivor stream (~2.5hr VOD) was posted 3 days ago and has 1 million views. He's a comfortably 5view streamer with a gigantic following on youtube.

I know some people here love to hate on the Bald Man but he's undeniably a massively huge content creator and if she can actually get that collab, it's going to be insane for her growth. This is an immensely big opportunity for her.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
We all know youtube shows a reduced CCV compared to Twitch but Asmon casually sits with like 20k-30k CCV daily while he has a fuckload of people that watch his VODs on youtube. For instance, his Helldivers 2 stream (~2hr VOD) was posted Monday morning and it already has 720k views and is currently #20th trending for gaming on youtube. His Deep Rock Galactic: Survivor stream (~2.5hr VOD) was posted 3 days ago and has 1 million views. He's a comfortably 5view streamer with a gigantic following on youtube.

I know some people here love to hate on the Bald Man but he's undeniably a massively huge content creator and if she can actually get that collab, it's going to be insane for her growth. This is an immensely big opportunity for her.
people shit on him for being bald fat popular and actually getting to interact with their oshi's not because hes particularly stupid or harmful.

can we get a baldmangood going?

no your right fuck him i hope his milk curdles :SelenHAHAhere:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

He also doing all this on his alt account as well. He gets even more views when on his main twitch. I don't quite understand the point of streaming on an alt when it also gets 10s of thousands of viewers a stream but w/e.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I don't quite understand the point of streaming on an alt when it also gets 10s of thousands of viewers a stream but w/e.
His alt account is unmonetized and doesn't have ads running. He actively costs twitch thousands of dollars daily.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Yeah getting an inroad with the OTK twitchsphere would probably boost her up to top end Holo/ironlung numbers. Asmon and the OTK crew are incredible fags but their numbers dont lie.
He also doing all this on his alt account as well. He gets even more views when on his main twitch. I don't quite understand the point of streaming on an alt when it also gets 10s of thousands of viewers a stream but w/e.
Supposedly he doesn't like the "Asmon" character he plays up on the main channel. But at this point his behaviour on his alt account has just degraded to be exactly like his character. There's also a thing about wasting twitch's money by streaming to huge numbers but having 0 ad's or subs to make money off it.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
It's not directly stated in the document that they came to the decision to revoke access AFTER talking to her. It's just with the way the information is presented makes it look that way.

It literally is directly stated in the document that they tried to talk to her, and apparently successfully talked with at least her emergency contact "frequently," before revoking access. Below is the relevant part from the second page of the document, emphasis mine. Note that the video is posted at the beginning of the first paragraph and access is revoked at the end of the third. Things happened in between.

• Events Leading to Suspension of Selen Tatsuki's Activities:
* All times are in JST.

Amidst the aforementioned circumstances, on December 26th, 2023, Selen Tatsuki posted a music video on the 'Selen Tatsuki [NIJISANJI EN] ' YouTube channel without prior approval, as required by the Activity Rules. The materials for the music video were shared for the first time with our management on December 24th. Since some elements in the music video lacked proper authorization, on December 25th, we communicated to Selen Tatsuki that permission needed to be obtained from relevant parties, requesting her to wait before releasing it. Despite this, Selen Tatsuki disregarded the notice and proceeded with the unauthorized posting.

Our immediate response was to make the music video private until all authorizations were confirmed from our end. At the same time, the reasoning was clearly explained to Selen Tatsuki. However, Selen Tatsuki took to social media, specifically X, making misleading statements that omitted essential context, notably “management has privated the Song.” Furthermore, Selen Tasuki’s post incudes a statement has encouraging third parties to re-upload the music video, which breaches ANYCOLOR's 'Guidelines for Secondary Creation,' (Article 1 Paragraph 2). These actions led to various misunderstandings that damaged the reputation of both ANY COLOR and NIJISANJI EN.

In an effort to calm the situation, we sought to either publicly disclose the reasons for making the music video private or have Selen Tatsuki disclose them herself. While being mindful of Selen Tatsuki's physical and mental health, management did their best to communicate with not only Selen Tatsuki herself, but also her emergency contact. However, despite frequent communication with Selen Tatsuki’s emergency contact while remaining considerate of her situation, we were unable to come to an agreement on how to proceed. The decision was made to temporarily remove her access to accounts on various social media platforms and video distribution services under the name 'Selen Tatsuki.'

"She usually tweets from a web browser, but this tweet was done from an iphone app" (or vice versa) is exactly the kind of thing that's suggestive of management tweeting on her account. There are a few people who randomly switch back and forth between web and app, or phone and PC, but most people have a habitual way of doing things. Just like if she'd e.g. spelled a word differently from how she usually does (e.g. the "Oki" stuff with Scarle).

Homie, she was in the hospital after trying to kill herself. She probably didn't think to bring a laptop with her, but her phone was instinctually in her pocket.

chihirogumi

Update on my post about NijiEN and artists. Some retard touched the poo and tried to troll Vivi and call her a shill, gets BTFO to the point of account deletion.
1708423696532186.png
Archive

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
There's also a thing about wasting twitch's money by streaming to huge numbers but having 0 ad's or subs to make money off it.
Asmongold doing what he can to hasten Twitch's death is somehow based and retarded at the same time.

God's Strongest Dragoon

>Murray has been autistically arguing about whether management took control of Selen's account for nearly 24 hours and posted nothing else in that time

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

This. This is the advantage when you don't want any drama, you can shade and make jokes about your situation anytime you want.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Update on my post about NijiEN and artists. Some retard touched the poo and tried to troll Vivi and call her a shill, gets BTFO to the point of account deletion.
View attachment 64251
Archive

This is one of the main reasons why I love Vivi. I knew she can talk shit to retards knowing who she hangs out with.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
View attachment 64251
Archive
I've never watched her, but Vivi seems pretty cool. I hope she can graduate soon.

Xuhle

My reason for believing otherwise is that the termination notice explicitly says there was a significant period of dialogue between the two parties before the social media access was taken away. That works against the theory that it happened on the same day. It just annoys me to see misinformation or unconfirmed information passed around as fact, even if it makes the corpo I don't like look bad.
So what gives you the idea she wouldn't have been that suspended during that time as well? You can walk and chew bubble gum at the same time.

Also your fully trusting there termination notice that is very plainly full of errors, some by ommition and some by logical falsys. "Management privated the video" ... "Selen lied by claiming that management privated the video." significant period of time isnt actually a time frame ether, that could be 2, 3, 4, hours, days, even weeks, but by all logical reasoning even those that slap us in the face there is nothing actually saying that she wasnt suspended instantly after her reupload tweet ether. Do you have something that is actually saying otherwise and trying to keep it close to the chest cause there is really no point in arguing with us then if you do.

Last edited:

USS IOWA

We are in the 'She's with 4chan hacker' part of the Nijisisters 'traitor' cycle folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom