"For I am Dizzy Dokuro, slayer of Dragons and Bussy!"Dizzy Dokuro

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Oh so when a girl claps back its fine, but when a dude does it, its "cringe"?

He randomly got very aggressive at Vox though,
Natural expected reaction of anyone that isnt a bug person or proctor

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Oh so when a girl claps back its fine, but when a dude does it, its "cringe"?
they're both cringe but Uki biting the race specific bait is golden ngl

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
- Introducing Japanese corpos black culture for the world to see.
How does Riku feel about a nobel peace price plating his yacht? 'cause that should be worth one.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
the vocal ones are

makes sense since all flips in the internet and fucking blabbermouths who will speak regardless just to prove a point
tmabbv.png

:smugmoona:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>selen sends you doc threatening to sue you
>release doc ahead of her
>selen btfo
>selen doesnt sue
>anycolor stock recovers

seems like a winner to me

e: Ricky is so kind, he isnt pressing charges for doki's piracy crime.
Cope negro.
You're wasting your damn time arguing bullshit to bait the other morons into responding to you, go back to discord and slobber over the femoids there some more.
liku.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I hope we get a lolsuit arc to see if its standard internet e-law procedure to send notarized statements 30 minutes before closing as a flex

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Now enough time has passed I'll say it, I don't like the Dokibird model it's TOO smug

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I hope we get a lolsuit arc to see if its standard internet e-law procedure to send notarized statements 30 minutes before closing as a flex
I hope we don't. Even if Selen won, it would be a phyrric victory at best. A court case could cost Selen anywhere between 100K and half a million in fees (she could crowdfund this, admittedly, but that has its own problems), take up ridiculous amounts of her time (which Selen could be using to stream) and be severely emotionally distressing for her. Oh, and she'd have her full dox released as well.

Leaving it all behind and building a new career for herself without looking back is the best choice here. And unless Niji wants to bring up all of its dirt and shady behaviour, I doubt they'd be interested in a court case either.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I hope we don't. Even if Selen won, it would be a phyrric victory at best. A court case could cost Selen anywhere between 100K and half a million in fees (she could crowdfund this, admittedly, but that has its own problems), take up ridiculous amounts of her time (which Selen could be using to stream and make money, as well as content for her followers) and be severely emotionally distressing for her. Oh, and she'd have her full dox released as well.

Leaving it all behind and building a new career for herself without looking back is the best choice here.
Is a joke, i was referencing the hilarious mismanagement of the Vic lawsuit

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Is a joke, i was referencing the hilarious mismanagement of the Vic lawsuit
Ty fucking around at the last moment to try and screw over the defense and just playing games in general got him absolutely zero sympathy with the appellate panel.
If he did none of that there was a chance of reversal but those games made the case look more frivolous.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Even if Selen won, it would be a phyrric victory at best
Doubt cause selen received shitton of donations and attention just by getting fired. Imagine the crippling effect of her getting fucking sued, absolutelly everyone will jump on that dumpsterfire to set a precedent and be a part of history. Besides, you know, this effectively killing all EN expansion plans overnight.

Selen stands to lose less, but only if she gets sued. Her suing is shit move and she aint doing that.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Xuhle

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

fortnitesmasherX

>When you fuck up in the worst way possible and are undeniably in the wrong but people would rather fight each other over meaningless minutia than target you
Blame Muarray for that, not us.
@Murrayしないで my brother in Allah, you really need to read what you post and actually think for a moment.

They stated that they did their best to communicate with Selen. This does not mean they spoke with her directly. It simply means they ATTEMPTED to. Their statement only states that they talked with the emergency contact, it never states they spoke to Selen herself. In fact, the wording of this statement would directly imply they didn't contact Selen directly at any point before the suspension.

Her tweet about reposting the cover came out at 7pm PST on the 25th. (I'm in EST so it shows my timezone)

View attachment 64257

The tweet on Selen's account about getting her phone back, and thus their ability to directly contact her, was posted approximately 49 hours later on the 27th.
View attachment 64258

Now, on its own this is incredibly suspect, as this would imply that she was let off of mandatory Psychiatric Hold within two days. Mandatory psychiatric hold is, well, mandatory after all suicide attempts, and is 72 hours minimum in most places that have it. They do not allow you access to ANY communication device during this period. I won't pretend to know Canadian law by heart, but I do know that my ex who attempted to kill themself was held for a 72 hour mandatory, with no access to their phone. So I can only presume that it's the same up north. This means that for this tweet to even be done by her, the hospital already committed gross negligence in the eyes of the law for allowing her to tweet it out.

However, let's just assume the hospital broke the law here and these tweets are Selen.

The tweet about getting discharged happened at almost 2am on the 31st, which is consistent with her post on Dokibird.
View attachment 64262

This would logically dictate, if we go by a STRICT reading of what is in their released statement, that AnyColor would have had zero direct contact with her after her release up to the time that she was suspended. You may argue 'well maybe she just refused to talk to them!' Yes, this is very possible. However, if this were the case, then why the hell would they wait to revoke access to her Twitter when she's a known risk of using said Twitter to 'do damage to the company.'

Think, Murray, think. There is no logical world in which a company as autistic about their own image would willingly let a rogue agent walk around with the keys to their house freely. On top of that you had friends of Selen, including RPR, confirming they've been unable to contact her for a long time around mid-January.

While I think the apostrophe argument is dumb as shit there's no logical way she wasn't suspended until January 1st at the very latest. Which, given AnyColor's current track record? It's not a remote leap in logic to assume it was before then.

Now, throw me my damn Migos and Rrats, damnit. I've been fact checking and writing this from 5:30 in the morning to 7, I'm tired as fuck, and my autistic ass can't let shit go until I rant.
Thank you so much for writing such an in depth post on the subject. This was the point that I was trying to make last night, but couldn't word nearly this well.

It's not directly stated in the document that they came to the decision to revoke access AFTER talking to her. It's just with the way the information is presented makes it look that way.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Sisters are trying to pin this on Selen again https://rentry.org/dokivsnijitruth
> fallacy of mistaking causation for correlation
bitches unveiled the fancy dictionary to cover up logic fallacies

> "I will be publishing a future statement regarding it, which I have evidence and receipts as well as it being backed up by my lawyer "
> -Her future statement did not have evidence or receipts.
But still total dum-dum, no legal literacy in sight.

LOL. This shit is so fucking bad. Can't they just take their mask off and publicly start to anti Doki? They've been saying the same nonsense for 2 weeks now.
Don't worry, couple iterations more and it'll be titled "DOKI IS LITERALLY PEDOHITLER"

Last edited:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
LOL. This shit is so fucking bad. Can't they just take their mask off and publicly start to anti Doki? They've been saying the same nonsense for 2 weeks now.
They can’t, because it will make them look like a bunch of bullies or negate their own narrative giving another reason for Dragoons, dramafags/trolls, haters, and normies to shit on them to make Nijisisters cry into a corner and scream “HAAAALP! I’m being under attack! I’m a victiiiiiimmm!” only for people who want to rescue them discover their heinous bullshittery and flew away from them, so they’re sticking this guerrilla-esque tactic for now, until they get a perfect opportunity for Dokibird to fuck up three folds and come out of the woodwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom