"We're best friends! Only friends!"Shirakami Fubuki

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
I only use this thread to laugh at sisters still seething .

Speaking of, they found something else to complain about today,

And of course every sister on twitter took it as a challenge to cry louder than the other because some guy made fun of some fag in a shithole country.

Doki fans baaaaaaad reeeeeee why isnt doki apologising for her fanbase reeeeee :vesperhnngggg:

Not gonna lie, that thread the NDF artist made sounds like it’s full of bullshit and a sad attempt by making that post to garner sympathy to help defend them from scrutiny by the general public. :vesperfacepalm: Bravo, NDF monkeys. Bravo.:kroniibitchclap:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
@The Proctor unban @Hwoarang please. Thank you.
Proctor is gonna be like after you made that request:
IMG_4276.jpeg

fortnitesmasherX

My reason for believing otherwise is that the termination notice explicitly says there was a significant period of dialogue between the two parties before the social media access was taken away. That works against the theory that it happened on the same day.
It's not directly stated in the document that they came to the decision to revoke access AFTER talking to her. It's just with the way the information is presented makes it look that way.

niggaphil

bothyourhouses

I just demonstrated two examples of how not unusual it is, though. If she normally tweeted using a web browser, she'd be typing straight apostrophes, but if she used an iPhone to make the tweet she made when she got her phone back, it's not at all strange for that to have a curly apostrophe.
"She usually tweets from a web browser, but this tweet was done from an iphone app" (or vice versa) is exactly the kind of thing that's suggestive of management tweeting on her account. There are a few people who randomly switch back and forth between web and app, or phone and PC, but most people have a habitual way of doing things. Just like if she'd e.g. spelled a word differently from how she usually does (e.g. the "Oki" stuff with Scarle).

God's Strongest Dragoon

Why are you in her membership?
You're bound to get gifted memberships just for randomly appearing in the post-"golden 20" NijiEN streams. I've been gifted Scarle's membership numerous times because I would be watching a Phase girl, step away for an hour to handle something, and then come back to find that they ended their stream and redirected to Scarle. I just got gifted a membership today when I haven't even looked at her streams for like a week.
if you're going to get an iPhone for work you might as well use it for other things too. Not everyone hates Apple
Long time vtubers also opt to get personal phones seperate from their "vtuber iphone" because they don't want to dick around on the iPhone and drain the battery if you're a streamer that does long streams. Mumei had this issue pop up all the time when she started.

fortnitesmasherX

You're bound to get gifted memberships just for randomly appearing in the post-"golden 20" NijiEN streams. I've been gifted Scarle's membership numerous times because I would be watching a Phase girl, step away for an hour to handle something, and then come back to find that they ended their stream and redirected to Scarle.
You're lucky that you're not using a brand account (like me). I forget that gifted memberships are even a thing.

niggaphil

You're bound to get gifted memberships just for randomly appearing in the post-"golden 20" NijiEN streams.
Wait a sec..... Aren't you supposed to switch to "allow" gifted membership, before you are actually get a gifted membership? :dokibirdWhat:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

>When you fuck up in the worst way possible and are undeniably in the wrong but people would rather fight each other over meaningless minutia than target you

God's Strongest Dragoon

Wait a sec..... Aren't you supposed to switch to "allow" gifted membership, before you are actually get a gifted membership? :dokibirdWhat:
You can change the settings so it's "allow" by default.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I can't say what she thought, but it changes things imo. One attempt can be argued as an impulsive reaction done by a girl with mental issues. The fact that there is another attempt means she didn't just reacted to cover being privated, she was in a dark place that made her not want to live, with Niji being possible source of said mental status. Don't forget this is one of their biggest talents experiencing this mental darkness
Even if we were to disregard all the rrats and speculation about Nijisanji, at the very minimum, it points to the fact that there's a severe lack of support for staff members who are experiencing trouble, even for someone who's such an overperformer and huge earner as Selen was. Even if all the flags were missed the first time Selen committed suicide, the fact that she wasn't offered support and assistance after her first attempt, and later attempted a second time... the phrase "black company" does not begin to do that justice.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
you retards are actually arguing over fucking iphone models. :tomagatyou:

chihirogumi

Not gonna lie, that thread the NDF artist made sounds like it’s full of bullshit and a sad attempt by making that post to garner sympathy to help defend them from scrutiny by the general public. :vesperfacepalm: Bravo, NDF monkeys. Bravo.:kroniibitchclap:
It seems to be working among the remaining NijiEN tribalfags fans. A bunch of NijiEN livers have come out with tweets slobbering all over the artist community's knob over this unverified bad experience this person had. They're desperately taking advantage of this for a much needed PR win.

Also, assuming this person is telling the truth, there's a much more plausible reason why this woman went to a convention at her home country and received hate/criticism and it has nothing to do with dragoons.
1708420197999.png

1708420214704.png

niggaphil

I realise that they kind of have to post birthday tweets, but I expect activity to start returning to normal soon enough.

Surprisingly, there is no Scarle birthday Merch announcement, or Enna birthday Merch announcement yet:

Compared with Vantacrow's that announced at the same day.

Now I just thought of a new possibility to explain if there is no merch to announce on next few days:
Could the Artists behind the merch designs decided to boycott Kurosanji after Doki's incident. It may directly fucked KuroEN up on announcing the merch selling because they do not have the permission from them anymore?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Dragoon

Wrong idiot, its dissalow by default
That's literally what I said. It's "disallow" by default for every channel. You can change it so it's automatically "allow" by default for every channel.

I just double checked to make sure I'm not gaslighting myself. I made a new youtube account on my phone, accessed Claude Clawmark's livestream, opt-in'd in for gifted memberships, and it stated it was a global opt-in. Then I went to Ex Albio's livestream and I was already opted in for gifted memberships, confirming that it was a global opt-in.
The internet in action folks
He's ESL, give him a break. The word "default" probably threw him off.

Bronze

As long as dragoons, due to Doki's and their desire to move on, accepts any accusations and lies thrown instead of challenging them, tactics like this will easily work. Some do even worse and straight up call out the behavior, which is used as evidence for harassment because "even they admit it"

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Surprisingly, there is no Scarle birthday Merch announcement, or Enna birthday Merch announcement yet:

Compared with Vantacrow's that announced at the same day.

Now I just thought of a new possibility to explain if there is no merch to announce on next few days:
Could the Artists behind the merch designs decided to boycott Kurosanji after Doki's incident. It may directly fucked KuroEN up on announcing the merch selling because they do not have the permission from them anymore?

Possibly. Though it’s also true that vantacrow is new and was out of the blast zone tell the niji double down. Right now the company is in a state of paralysis due to the entry stages of restructuring so I imagine merch isn’t the priority at the moment.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom