"...soudesune~"Motoaki 'YAGOO' Tanigo

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
When nijisisters fail, it's up to NIJJER to set chuds straight with facts, logic and weed!
she aint takin it to court so we win

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

niggaphil

she aint takin it to court so we win
To be honest, I have to side with Pipkun here. Remember what happened to Vic when he took Nick Rekieta the Youtube degenerated lawyer advice and sue the other people to the court? Pepperidge farm remembers

Besides that, I don't think the court would understand this kind of work culture well, and it would have a high possibility for them to fuck with Doki (We also don't know Doki's lawyer background, he could be some mall lawyer in Canada....).

In this scenario, it would be best for Doki to move on, and don't do anything stupid until the KuroEN fucked up again. It would be good for her to gather more evidences instead of suing the Kurosanji ASAP.

Seoleim

If Doki does nothing, the general audience supports her and hates Niji. She wins. If Niji sue her, the general audience supports her and hates Niji more. Either way she looks good and and has the publics support barring some huge info dump where it turns out she's a lying cunt the whole time.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
To be honest, I have to side with Pipkun here. Remember what happened to Vic when he took Nick Rekieta the Youtube degenerated lawyer advice and sue the other people to the court? Pepperidge farm remembers

Besides that, I don't think the court would understand this kind of work culture well, and it would have a high possibility for them to fuck with Doki (We also don't know Doki's lawyer background, he could be some mall lawyer in Canada....).

In this scenario, it would be best for Doki to move on, and don't do anything stupid until the KuroEN fucked up again. It would be good for her to gather more evidences instead of suing the Kurosanji ASAP.
i dont think anyone with a brain actually thinks she should sue even if she could win it's not worth it.The opposite however is ninji retarded enough to litigate and open themselves to potentially having to pay damages.

I doubt it but it's far more likely and at least has a few legs to stand on. Maybe it's giving people too much benifit but when they say "doki sues ninji" this is what i automatically assumed was meant.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
This thread is pointless until Niji does something retarded again and that does not seem to be happening.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This thread is pointless until Niji does something retarded again and that does not seem to be happening.
Wdym this is the perfect place to act like we're Nick Rekeita and find out all the ways Doki and Niji's Lawyers are both 300IQ wargamers and/or mouthdrooling retards

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I only use this thread to laugh at sisters still seething .

Speaking of, they found something else to complain about today,

And of course every sister on twitter took it as a challenge to cry louder than the other because some guy made fun of some fag in a shithole country.

Doki fans baaaaaaad reeeeeee why isnt doki apologising for her fanbase reeeeee :vesperhnngggg:

VSoyBoy

Ok, since the thread is in a lull and I'm bored, I'm gonna go ahead and paint a target on my back by asking why the fuck Doki mentioned the second attempt in her statement. Ever since it came out I wondered, since it was seemingly so unprompted and did not have to be said, especially in a statement supposedly drafted and looked over by a team of people. Overall I thought that second statement wasn't all that great, but at that moment she could do no wrong.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The main argument was always for regulatory bodies taking action against Nijisanji for violating privacy laws, which frees her from committing financially to action against the company.

Xuhle

Wdym this is the perfect place to act like we're Nick Rekeita and find out all the ways Doki and Niji's Lawyers are both 300IQ wargamers and/or mouthdrooling retards
Doki has 300IQ, Nijis is 39IQ

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

But where would people post their bottom of the barrel numberfagging

Early Adopter
why the fuck Doki mentioned the second attempt in her statement.
To reveal the extent of damage caused to her psyche during the whole ordeal and to make it clear why niji response was so quick, nagging her in hospital and all. They already went through the motions first rime, failed to prevent it second time, but did learn that if doki doesnt answer them on her usual channels, they have to call up emergency asap.

Bronze

Ok, since the thread is in a lull and I'm bored, I'm gonna go ahead and paint a target on my back by asking why the fuck Doki mentioned the second attempt in her statement. Ever since it came out I wondered, since it was seemingly so unprompted and did not have to be said, especially in a statement supposedly drafted and looked over by a team of people. Overall I thought that second statement wasn't all that great, but at that moment she could do no wrong.
I can't say what she thought, but it changes things imo. One attempt can be argued as an impulsive reaction done by a girl with mental issues. The fact that there is another attempt means she didn't just reacted to cover being privated, she was in a dark place that made her not want to live, with Niji being possible source of said mental status. Don't forget this is one of their biggest talents experiencing this mental darkness

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
"The presumed date of her suspension." What evidence do we have to presume her suspension started on the 26th? Again the evidence from Niji themselves argues against that.

Not sure what you're referring to but it was probably wrong.

How to debunk the "Japanese apostrophe" bullshit in 30 seconds or less:

- Use an English keyboard with your OS set to an English input method
- Start up a decent word processor: Word, WordPerfect, LibreOffice, Apple Pages, TextEdit, or Google Docs if you don't have any of those, and start a new document with the default settings
- Type the sentence "I'm wrong." without using any special character key combinations or other special inputs
- Note that the software - the software - converted the straight apostrophe that you typed into a curly one
- Read what you typed out loud to yourself, repeatedly

They can take down the video without locking her out of her account.
I always like when the debunk of the claim, “this is abnormal and seems like it wasn’t written from her usual device” is , “no, that’s totally normal and happens all the time when you write on a different device than your usual one.”

The ‘Japanese’ part of the apostrophe theory isn’t the important part, it’s that a tweet where she says she’s on her phone came from something that is not her phone.

Punished Lurker

Watched some of Aia's membership stream today, nothing about Selen's situation but there's a small thing I wanted to mention. She took the chance to promote the hotel merch that was announced right while everything was going down. She said that she was frustrated about the timing of the announcement and recognized that it was not the moment to retweet it or promote the merch, so she at least wanted to take the chance to do so in memberships because she had the unusual chance to be an important part of the merch and has no idea when an opportunity like this will happen again

fortnitesmasherX

Watched some of Aia's membership stream today, nothing about Selen's situation but there's a small thing I wanted to mention. She took the chance to promote the hotel merch that was announced right while everything was going down. She said that she was frustrated about the timing of the announcement and recognized that it was not the moment to retweet it or promote the merch, so she at least wanted to take the chance to do so in memberships because she had the unusual chance to be an important part of the merch and has no idea when an opportunity like this will happen again
Why are you in her membership?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The Negligible impact caused most members to miss out on shilling merch and Valentines streams

N E G L I G I B L E

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
"The presumed date of her suspension." What evidence do we have to presume her suspension started on the 26th? Again the evidence from Niji themselves argues against that.

Not sure what you're referring to but it was probably wrong.

How to debunk the "Japanese apostrophe" bullshit in 30 seconds or less:

- Use an English keyboard with your OS set to an English input method
- Start up a decent word processor: Word, WordPerfect, LibreOffice, Apple Pages, TextEdit, or Google Docs if you don't have any of those, and start a new document with the default settings
- Type the sentence "I'm wrong." without using any special character key combinations or other special inputs
- Note that the software - the software - converted the straight apostrophe that you typed into a curly one
- Read what you typed out loud to yourself, repeatedly

They can take down the video without locking her out of her account.
Murray's own Retard War.

Agree. Doki's petty, a troll and an all-around shithead with her friends but she's not vindictive. She'll lose all the goodwill she has ever gotten if she pushes through with a lawsuit right now especially when Niji's laying low. Her heart's in the rightbplace compared to @famous artist pipkun who's heart and ethics are in the bottom of the Marianas trench.

Early Adopter
Doki's petty, a troll and an all-around shithead with her friends but she's not vindictive
And now shes a shithead and a troll?
Millie log in plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom