"I hope my holes are big enough"Amiya Aranha

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanpainiggi

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
They only people who I think are completely innocent are U-san and Sayu. I forgot where I saw the post here (there are too many Nijisanji threads!) but it's rumoured that there's currently a big divide within Niji regarding this topic, I think the internal situation is probably pretty complicated and can't be boiled down to whether they retweeted Elira's stream or not - especially considering that they didn't (and probably will never) get the whole story. Also I'm assuming that Elira/Vox/Ike selectively leaked its contents to all ex-livers, and have been pressuring people behind the scenes to rescind their support, which is why Mysta unfollowed her way before they did their retarded exposé stream. I'm not even sure if not-Pomu will interact with Doki once she reincarnates for real. But I think that's also a different situation to being complicit in the bullying.
I'll again refer to Nux. In the last video I watched of his, he implied that "he believes there is absolutely a civil war going on right now, but the majority are siding with Niji because 'she broke the rules'"

FlappyBat

I'll again refer to Nux. In the last video I watched of his, he implied that "he believes there is absolutely a civil war going on right now, but the majority are siding with Niji because 'she broke the rules'"
Every liver they have has broken the rules, just look at how petty they are in the termination notice. Agreeing to that is just helping them slip the noose around your own neck.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
image.png

Xuhle

Kalion

:)
  • Even if Nijisanji got investigated and found to have violated Canadian laws, they can just ignore it. [...]
To me, this means anyone living outside of Japan should try to GTFO ASAP. If the company can treat you like absolute crap and then shrug it off because you're an ocean away, they have very little incentive to treat you as anything but something to suck dry and throw out.
I understand this could apply to Holo or any other Japanese company as well however we haven't seen them treat their contractors this terribly. Outside of WACTOR.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
It still blows my mind that there are people that use "chud" unironically.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
I'm praying for the Freaky Ghost Maid to return from heaven now. Listen to your oshis, Mint/Pomu/Deerskin!

God please don't let this happen. The way she used to speak about her last job made it sound like she was working for a shady insurance scam business. She only ever kept working there during her first year at Niji because of the Health Insurance Plan she had from there sounded like it covered her whole surgery.

Rosemi reincarnates: 😁
She becomes a prime target for @God's Strongest Freebird : 💀💀💀
What? That is Rosemi? She transformed into smol African rat? Interesting.

VSoyBoy

To me, this means anyone living outside of Japan should try to GTFO ASAP. If the company can treat you like absolute crap and then shrug it off because you're an ocean away, they have very little incentive to treat you as anything but something to suck dry and throw out.
I understand this could apply to Holo or any other Japanese company as well however we haven't seen them treat their contractors this terribly. Outside of WACTOR.
I always though it was obvious that the best you could expect are Japanese worker protections, which aren't really worth anything but that's what you sign up for working as a contractor for a Japanese company.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Meanwhile at Katsucon...

xuvYMjGi_o.png

rrZdls8e_o.png

drfdknDF_o.png

He also came across Selen as well. Very accurate cosplay, you might say.
DdXz4CUa_o.png

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Some news update, luca and shu shouldn't be graduate and terminate anytime soon unless there is bad shit happened in next few days.

Found in chink forum. There would be Shu and Luca fan meeting in the coming March. It was only announced today. Since it is so recent, i guess they wouldn't be in the Riku's chopping board yet.
They could still have sent in their graduation letter and Management told them to hold it off for another month or two so the events and merch drops get.

Retards seething over FIlian and Henya collabing with Pippa. Funny that everyone that collabs with Pippa says how nice she is.

wrp

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
"I genuinely hope she keeps getting isolated from the normal part of the Vtuber sphere"
Nigga really thinks he's in the normal part of the Vtuber sphere
literally just got a collab with Henya 3 months ago. Her co-workers got one with two Holos that ended up being half zatsu half impromptu pummel party collab
these niggas are crazy

Limkin

How brain damaged you need to be, to think that vtuber community as a whole embraces even first three parts of whatever the fuck the current alphabet crap is? Unicorns hate males and even at the slightest hint of maybe their pure waifu not immediately turning into a stone at the sight of a man go absolute apeshit. Same with fujos but in reverse. Unicorns and fujos also have deep seeted hatred towards each other and think their obsession is pure degeneracy and you will go to hell for liking it, and against unity-bros who are trying to advocate how girls should totally stream together with guys and flirting is fine too.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
FUCK. Did it again. @The Proctor

Edit: Posted in the wrong thread again, since people seem confused. I'm tagging Proctor because it's annoying that we can't delete our posts in this forum.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
FUCK. Did it again. @The Proctor

Edit: Posted in the wrong thread again, since people seem confused. I'm tagging Proctor because it's annoying that we can't delete our posts in this forum.
You can't?

Edit: oh shit, you really can't huh.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Even under Canadian law, she could still be an independent contractor. The question is ambiguous enough that the fight about it could cost tens of thousands of dollars
the only way to know is by having it go through the canadian courts; they look at each job and determine what roles an employee would do vs a contractor. another thing is that the canadian courts have said someone can be a contractor for health insurance reasons but an employee for everything else

Xuhle

bothyourhouses

we also assume that Niji has, and had since before the termination day, a long list of upcoming graduations. Yet everyone still in Niji is a suspect/complicit with Doki happenings within public perception (save for 2 or 3 people), all because of a single retweet. Lots of people catching slack they wouldn't have, had they had a higher place in the queue.
Evidently it was possible to refuse to retweet, since some of them did. Particularly if you're already on your way out, you can take the moral path and refuse to take part in their crap. What're they going to do, fire you?
Even if Nijisanji got investigated and found to have violated Canadian laws, they can just ignore it. It wouldn't stop them from hiring more independent contractors in Canada because if all they're doing is paying money to some random person in Canada, there isn't anything for Canada to confiscate (since the money sent belongs to that person, not Nijisanji).
Up to a point. If they want a warehouse in Canada to ship mech from, they then can't. It may be hard to get a Canadian judgement enforced in Japan, but the US might be friendlier and they may have assets there. Etc.
Yeah most think for doki its not worth it. A shareholder lawsuit though, that is very possible and might be some case for them. it will probably be settled but will really hurt this black company.
A shareholder lawsuit in Japan? Fat chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom