"if Mint, Doki, and Sayu manage to have a collab at all this year I will eat my Pomu acrylic stand. (All 3 of them have to be in the collab or I ain't doing it)"Saturnus

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rye

#1 Bread Type
The truth is revealed at last...

Last edited:

Weirdo Level 3

Quick PSA/rrat from /vt/, sisters are reagrouping and are... planning something?

After seeing their first draft, I am kinda scared what a "more cooked" version will be. Are they gonna double down on making it a conversational text or actually learn to write a propaganda piece? Will it actually have thought put into the pacing? I have no idea and I am ready to fucking read it, point out the mistakes, and probably be annoyed at how they can't fucking write for shit.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Quick PSA/rrat from /vt/, sisters are reagrouping and are... planning something?

Cool story, still rrat. As much as it would be extremely entertaining for this to be true, I doubt it. I can believe that the sisters are trying to fight back in a more coordinated fashion, but I feel like this exact situation is GURRAT level of "seems plausible at first blush but not really".

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

Seoleim

At this point I have no idea what to believe but I think it's pretty safe to assume that if current livers are in this discord helping these nut jobs make up fake stories to go after Doki, heads would absolutely roll if it ever came out who they were. This would be seen by the world as a coordinated smear campaign that the company could be held legally responsible for and would destroy the branch entirely. JP would take a massive hit too because people would see this as JP being unwilling, or unable to control their talents. Believing this means that the livers involved are so filled with hate, anger and jealousy that they are willing to risk the very company that is employing them to get revenge. If true, it will eventually leak who was involved. Good bye career then.

Weirdo Level 3

Bitch removed the last section detailing doki's BPD
Coward!
Whoever she is getting feedback on should be fucking ignored. If you're gonna make a propaganda piece, what is important is it has to fucking stick to the mind, so either go bombastic and ridiculous or subtle and have actual good arguments. They did neither and threw away the only thing that made people remember the document so all that remains now is a conversation piece fellating AnyKuro. Well fucking done.

Hell, document 2 is just cliffnotes of "evidences" why Selen is wrong. Also, I can't tell if they are a fan of Hololive or an anti because they keep using the business profits of Holo as evidences against AnyKuro. Makes sense, other than the fact they are an entirely different corpo. Literal fanfic writers that clearly never wrote a thesis.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I've seen a reply to that quote tweet saying what would Moona think of her right now because of all this drama.
8g445x.jpg

Xuhle

Whoever she is getting feedback on should be fucking ignored. If you're gonna make a propaganda piece, what is important is it has to fucking stick to the mind, so either go bombastic and ridiculous or subtle and have actual good arguments. They did neither and threw away the only thing that made people remember the document so all that remains now is a conversation piece fellating AnyKuro. Well fucking done.
They got some from the local DN, and bunny man khyo.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think they are somehow expecting the document to change hearts and minds since the BPD bit was one of the first things pointed out as bad faith

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
After seeing their first draft, I am kinda scared what a "more cooked" version will be. Are they gonna double down on making it a conversational text or actually learn to write a propaganda piece? Will it actually have thought put into the pacing? I have no idea and I am ready to fucking read it, point out the mistakes, and probably be annoyed at how they can't fucking write for shit.
They will insert a Vox section. You can't have a Niji fanfic without the Vox Akuma.

Hwoarang

You know, if there's one thing that Nijisanji has done right to Selen, it's that her termination finally exposed her PL in a good way. When she was still in Niji, Doki still had around 20k subs, but it blew up in support of her after she got fired from Niji, mainly due to people fighting for her, including former Nijisanji fans who grew tired of the company's bullshit. Among the PLs who entered Nijisanji, I think only Millie was the one who reached 100k subs, and that was because she was graduating and that one of her graduation goals was to reach 100k. Lyrica was the biggest indie back then, which is kind of sad right now.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
As much as I want to say that you're late at posting this as I've seen the first two screenshots in your photo, I have to admit that I haven't seen the 3rd screenshot yet.
Before you get banned out of this website, I’m just going to say bye bye in advance.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
i fucking KNEW IT
sell me your Flipdar i'm going hunting.
Neglected to mention that someone was @TRIGG3RP0INT
@TRIGG3RP0INT stop fucking glowing.
You know, if there's one thing that Nijisanji has done right to Selen, it's that her termination finally exposed her PL in a good way. When she was still in Niji, Doki still had around 20k subs, but it blew up in support of her after she got fired from Niji, mainly due to people fighting for her, including former Nijisanji fans who grew tired of the company's bullshit. Among the PLs who entered Nijisanji, I think only Millie was the one who reached 100k subs, and that was because she was graduating and that one of her graduation goals was to reach 100k. Lyrica was the biggest indie back then, which is kind of sad right now.
Hi Nolan.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You know, if there's one thing that Nijisanji has done right to Selen
They haven't done a single thing right by Selen from the moment she was hired, and if anything good happened while she was with Nijisanji, it happened in spite of their best efforts, not because of them.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
When she was still in Niji, Doki still had around 20k subs
Why would people sub to a dead channel? It'd be one thing if she was still using it, but she wasn't.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
I know Millie/Lyrica is your kamioshi but I fail to see what’s the relevance of this within *waves hands* everything here.

Do you post to entertain or do you post to inform? Or are you posting just for posting sakes? Am not trying to be mean, only just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom