"I'd rather cut my dick off and throw it into the tall grass!"Noir Vesper

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hwoarang

Someone quote tweeted this tweet, saying this is Millie's alt account. I wonder why that guy said that.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Someone quote tweeted this tweet, saying this is Millie's alt account. I wonder why that guy said that.

Its a joke, retard lol

Xuhle

Might want to go back to VT Millie if your going to try and distract us with that stupidity. Or are you actually Millie's sister.

Hwoarang

However, I believed the Niji statement and the rrats that Yugo was troublemaker who pissed everyone off and deserved the psuedo-termination. I'm now seeing Yugo in a different light.
As far as I know, some NijiEN members actually made tweets referring to his "unofficial graduation stream" wishing Yugo well, but they deleted their tweets about it. I forgot who else made a vague tweet about it, but I know Enna and Millie did, and they were hated by the Japanese niji fans for it, and it reflected on the suki-kira website, stating that they shouldn't have done that.

Edit: Basically what I'm saying is that he was beloved by NijiEN members. In one of Millie's ASMR streams during the time Yugo was away to be graduated, she mentioned about Shu standing up for something, and she admired him for that. It was speculated that Shu was pissed that the company wanted Yugo gone and that only he had the balls to argue with the management about it.

Last edited:

wrp

Neglected to mention that someone was @TRIGG3RP0INT

What's the QRD on the Yugo graduation/termination?
My understanding was Yugo tried to 41% and was promptly "graduated" for it, because even 2022 Niji wouldn't be so retarded as to fire someone immediately after they tried to kill themselves.
If you want more than that here's a thread on it, https://thevirtualasylum.com/threads/graduation-of-yugo-asuma-from-nijisanjien.43/
Go read.

chihirogumi

I'm gonna say this as politely as possible before you get jannied or turned into the pet retard to kick around (like a Nolan 2.0). Please lurk more and then post when you're familiar with the board culture here @Hwoarang

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
When you said SEA people had lower IQ in general you weren't joking, huh.

amiya_these_dang_sea_people.mp4

httn

Hag enthusiast

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
When you said SEA people had lower IQ in general you weren't joking, huh.

amiya_these_dang_sea_people.mp4
we are all fucking stupid thats a fact

it comes as a racial debuff along with many others

Hwoarang

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Doki's already at 516k. It's really neck-and-neck at this point.
Screenshot-2024-02-16-17-49-09-51-64ef5fc2000c1caa954c114bb372e1d5.jpg

Screenshot-2024-02-16-17-48-29-91-64ef5fc2000c1caa954c114bb372e1d5.jpg

Lol. Lmao , even.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I've seen a reply to that quote tweet saying what would Moona think of her right now because of all this drama.
Please don't try to drag Moona into this drama. She doesn't need that. It has nothing to do with her.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I've seen a reply to that quote tweet saying what would Moona think of her right now because of all this drama.
TVA Writers really are running out of ideas for new users: this new guy its just a more dumb version of Awoogers:annoyedpippa:

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Quick PSA/rrat from /vt/, sisters are reagrouping and are... planning something?

Hwoarang

Quick PSA/rrat from /vt/, sisters are reagrouping and are... planning something?

As much as I want to say that you're late at posting this as I've seen the first two screenshots in your photo, I have to admit that I haven't seen the 3rd screenshot yet.

Bronze

I think its pretty obvious why. Two people who go out of their way to defend Nijisanji. If there was an actual NDF, its commander would be Millie.
We can discuss her involvement in bad stuff, but she defends Niji with a passion, that's objective truth.

They have changed all-out war to True war. Must be true then. :dokiSmug:
Its not that I don't believe it, but Liver involvement is unlikely. Elira is already under heat, she gets caught doing this and she's finished. They will try a bigger one though, with or without a liver

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Was that about the document that was put out?

Edit: Yeah, looks like it.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Guys I know that I said in the past that dominating Chinese women was in our blood, but this is starting to get messy and the flips we hired for cleanup are getting out of hand!

MostlyALurker777

Someone needs a make a parody of "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE" video but with Doki, cause honestly leave her the fuck alone you mentally retarded fucks! I hope for nijisister deaths now.

wrp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom