Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Honestly, even staying silent, waiting for the storm to subside, and then continue streaming as normal isn't a viable strategy anymore imo. Unless there are massive, and I mean MASSIVE, restructurings behind the scenes, the mark on their reputation will forever be present, and even after said restructurings they will almost certainly never be able to reach the high points of the past again anymore.

I do think that Niji's actions have also sullied the reputation of corpo vtubing as a whole in the public eye.
Yeah, Niji isn't getting out of this scot free, the EN side is gonna hate them basically forever. People can talk about sales and shares and other bs all they want but public perception is one of the most important aspects of business, it absolutely neuters growth in the long term. Niji is just lucky that most of their fanbase is orientals who couldn't give less of a shit about EN.
Anyone can think of a reason as to why the three "amicable" graduates from NijiEN don't rush to support Doki?
So far the only former NijiEN to proudly support Doki are Sayu (terminated) and U-San (terminated in spirit). None of Matara, Kuro or Pomu even follow Doki on twitter. Kuro is exercising his favourite past-time of sitting on fences and his statements so far have mostly been in support of the remaining Nijis. Matara as far as I know has yet to say anything. Pomu's statement is odd because it insinuates she knew and "wishes she could have done more".
Mika has also been quiet on the whole thing as far as I know.

To me it makes it look like one of the following:
1) They value their remaining friendships in NijiEN more.
2) They have remaining NDAs / Contractual obligations (seems odd since they are apparently free to do what they want in terms of their online activities)
3) Since Mata and Kuro are VShojo and Pomu and Mika are likely to follow, maybe it's on VShojo (again odd, since Zentreya follows Doki, also "talent freedom")
Maybe people wanna stay out drama that doesn't concern them and move on with their careers? Niji's public reputation is already in the gutter, so going on twitter to say "NIJI... BAD!" for 15 seconds of asspats is not really worth being dragged into retarded drama. The only person who can realistically help doki apart from moral support is her lawyer, and moral support is better given in private where the person can grieve and vent, not in public for 20 bajillion drama negros to surgically examine. Doki has publicly said she doesn't want more drama, so why disrespect her wishes? Virtue signaling? The Hololive owl is her friend too and she helped a lot more by actually being there for doki instead of ranting on twitter.
"Good work sisters & male sisters"
The word "misters" exists, not sure why they went for that.
They probably feel the subconscious need to hammer it in that any man who browses that site unironically is very much female in behavior.
yet only 3 died in Flipland (one was a pregnant woman) while 241 died in Japan with 12 still missing.
Or maybe the flip government simply finds their rural nobodies to be unworthy of tallying.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

Well...shit it broke even past the normie sphere, though Andrew is cool and tends to (unless its disney) be fairly unbias in legal departments.

I will blame you if Nick "Balldo" Rekieta gets involved.

Xuhle

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
This is patently retarded. Yagoo is the one who has always pushed for Holostars and he even served as their manager for like a year and takes them out to eat. He keeps them around even if they aren't 1/10 as profitable as the girls and includes them in events like EXPO, in what way is he a unicorn???
He's a unicorn out in the wild. The other metaphor before vtubing took over. In the sense that he's one of the few CEO out there willing to take financial loss to himself rather than firing all his employees.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He's a unicorn out in the wild. The other metaphor before vtubing took over. In the sense that he's one of the few CEO out there willing to take financial loss to himself rather than firing all his employees.
Ok I retract that statement then.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
This is patently retarded. Yagoo is the one who has always pushed for Holostars and he even served as their manager for like a year and takes them out to eat. He keeps them around even if they aren't 1/10 as profitable as the girls and includes them in events like EXPO, in what way is he a unicorn???
Sounds like unicorn. Gay unicorn.

VSoyBoy

Well...shit it broke even past the normie sphere, though Andrew is cool and tends to (unless its disney) be fairly unbias in legal departments.

I feel like this is going to be worthless, we've seen in the past days that "Legal Analysis" of this situation is bound to be little more than speculation since there are no public facts.

One of the reasons why Pipkun was able to be correct was that no one knew what the fuck was going on and it was pretty much a 50/50 if Doki's lawyers were retarded enough to send the Doc over without any strings attached. I'd be surprised if this is going to be more than "This specific thing could be illegal under these specific circumstances."

Xuhle

I feel like this is going to be worthless, we've seen in the past days that "Legal Analysis" of this situation is bound to be little more than speculation since there are no public facts.

One of the reasons why Pipkun was able to be correct was that no one knew what the fuck was going on and it was pretty much a 50/50 if Doki's lawyers were retarded enough to send the Doc over without any strings attached. I'd be surprised if this is going to be more than "This specific thing could be illegal under these specific circumstances."
Possible but he he does live in SEA, and has travel around there in his practice so he might have done some japanese law in that time as well.

He has said before that he did some practice in South Korea, and currently living in Tailand i believe.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I'm not fond of this theory for a couple of reasons:

First, Doki's lawyer conveyed that the document should have been kept close to the vest for both parties, which should show an intent to not make the document public.

That would not be the result of any misunderstanding, that would be pure incompetence by multiple parties. Incompetence even more severe than what they've already demonstrated.
I think there's still room for miscommunication-rather-than-malice-or-gross-incompetence. It's a crisis situation, the info and documents are being passed around internally, probably in a panic, someone forgets to include agreements about not sharing outside of legal in an email to another member of legal, who is under pressure to figure out something to do, and fast, and so on.

I'd reiterate my original legal analysis of the situation:
I don't think outsiders have enough knowledge of the specifics to be able to responsibly speculate. Employment stuff is outside of my practice areas, anyway.

Having public statements made by involved parties is ~incredibly~ retarded, though.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I fear it'll be another water stream, unless this dude actually specialize in relevant JP laws or seen kurosanji contract (i don't believe he'd be competent in CA side, sitting in SEA)

Malchior

Why does Matara/Nina still talk and hang out with Millie behind the scenes (as hinted in their tweets about them meeting in an elevator) if Millie herself is a bully? I mean, if she was a bully, then I don't see any reason for Matara/Nina to hang out, let alone, talk to her behind the scenes.
I mean... one's bullier don't imply she's to others too

And as far as I know... Nina and Selen weren't that close (if we can consider the last words shared by they at nina's graduation stream), they didn't had a beef with each other but they just minded their own business

That and the fact that Matara/Nina graduated in July 2023, and correct me if I'm wrong but Selen's/Doki's problem started on May, but they were gradually growing with time... so, Matara could've not known about anything if that was disclosed privately with Selen, or she might have heard about that but since she was already graduating didn't mind it or could've considered it wouldn't become this snowball.

After she was not longer part of Niji, Matara wouldn't have a strong reason to talk with Doki cause as said earlier, they were not that close... but she would speak with Millie cause they bonded more being from the same wave and all that shit... And we know Millie is really dumb sometimes but I don't think she would call herself out being a bully...

____

Also a small "Bonus" that might've been a red flag... Matara WAS excluded in the beginning, I can't find the entire context so I can't say much into that (the only thing I found about this was this shorts)

Bronze

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Doki will be collabing with U-san (formerly ex-Niji Noctyx member Yugo Asuma) in 6 hours from this post.

Chat msg from Doki:
1708118923406.png

Last edited:

VSoyBoy

Doki will be collabing with U-san (formerly ex-Niji Noctyx member Yugo Asuma) in 6 hours from this post.

I wish them the best but I feel like since they're always so high energy that U-san might yab and say something unnecessary here. Hope the collab goes well.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
His father is a grade-A shithead that beats them and his wife and is a successful rich businessman.
On one hand his father beats him, but on the other he's rich, Vesper confirmed for Half Black?

wrp

On one hand his father beats him, but on the other he's rich, Vesper confirmed for Half Black?
Rich blacks, poor whites, so on so forth

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
I wish them the best but I feel like since they're always so high energy that U-san might yab and say something unnecessary here. Hope the collab goes well.
Anycolor better not put out another statement by summoning their livers like what Elira and Pot of Greed Tazumi did days ago. I don’t want Dokibird to cancel her stream because of those petty mega shit lords.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

oh its one of the niji sisters I keep watch on
ofc she bought it all and claims its objective and neutral, because it fits her worldview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom