"Oh that's nice! Usually they say I have a face for radio... lol!"Mozumi Pichi

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

bothyourhouses

Vesties how'd you feel about it?
The only thing that makes me ok with it is that he seems genuinely to think it was fair, both in subsequent streams as Vesper and then later as Randon. I'm not as sanguine about Hololive as most here - particularly with Mel's history, there's a part of me that thinks they could've had their share of mistreatment of talents and have just been better at keeping it under wraps and announcing problems in a professional way.
In the abstract I'd prefer more transparency, but obviously if you're transparent and your reasons were bad then you end up looking worse. I'd say Riro Ron > Vesper > Zaion in terms of how the company handled it. I still hope we eventually find out what specifically broke down between Vesper and Hololive.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Kowalski.jpg

bio.jpg

Why is it almost always a Flip

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I remember back in college I had a professor that was a flip and she was really trying to sell us Whiteys on hopping over and grabbing a woman.

Call me Max Payne because thats one bullet dodged

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Zyklon Mag

That all said, I do recall some tempus fans not liking that his suspension was announced and saying so here on this forum. If I remembered who, I'd just ask but Vesties how'd you feel about it?
I was surprised and a bit pissed. My nosy side wanted more details, but I did recognize that cucking out to overly nosy people wouldn't really work for a business. It looks like time proved me right. State what happened, state the reason, keep it simple and professional...unlike Negrosanji.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

lolwatagain

I think there's still room for miscommunication-rather-than-malice-or-gross-incompetence. It's a crisis situation, the info and documents are being passed around internally, probably in a panic, someone forgets to include agreements about not sharing outside of legal in an email to another member of legal, who is under pressure to figure out something to do, and fast, and so on.
The only way their response would be termination in the described situation is if they genuinely had no interest in protecting the privacy of the talents. Even if it was a crisis situation, this would not be the response.

If they genuinely believed that Doki's document was a public statement that was going to be released if she was terminated, and that it was actually doxxing the talents, they would not just terminate her. That would be calling her bluff and daring her to release the public statement and publicize the private information of their talents.

There is no way they would do that in an industry where even talking about previous public personas is looked down upon, unless they didn't give a single fuck about any of their talents. It would genuinely be worse than what actually happened, even if they were just malicious little shits to Dokibird (Which they are). Because then they wouldn't be callous malicious shits to just people leaving the company; they would be callous malicious shits to everyone who is in the company, and it would be even more of a reason for everyone to graduate ASAP.

I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows an asshole who has been in a situation where one party has threatened to go nuclear during a negotiation and tank the entire thing multiple times. That asshole has been on the party that threatened to go nuclear and the party that received the threat. That fucking asshole stated that every time the party he was on threatened to go nuclear, he was worried that the other side would just say fuck it and the deal would blow up, but usually they would come back with some kind of concession to salvage the deal. Likewise, whenever the other party threatened to go nuclear and blow up the deal, it would be an all hands-on deck situation to try and figure out some kind of concession to make to keep the deal from blowing up. The only thing that could make a deal blow up is if they were finally at the point where it wasn't worth it to make any concessions, and it was more worth it to continue fighting than to continue negotiating.

I cannot think of any situation where anyone with two working braincells in Kurosanji would think that it is more worth it for Doki to release info about their talents publicly than to continue negotiating unless they gave zero fucks about any of their talents, even their favorites.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I remember back in college I had a professor that was a flip and she was really trying to sell us Whiteys on hopping over and grabbing a woman.

you dodged both nukes good job

Pencilfreak

Good job. Those Filipinas put heavy financial strain into your relationship by guilt tripping you with all their extensive families being poor because they can’t stop having sex like rabbits.

chihirogumi

As much as I feel vindicated about Sayu (never gave a fuck about her edgy jokes, grow a pair nyfcunts), I will admit I was wrong about Yugo/U-san. I am critical of troonery as much as the next guy, but Yugo never came across as trying to force politics down my throat or an evil person, just benignly mentally ill. However, I believed the Niji statement and the rrats that Yugo was troublemaker who pissed everyone off and deserved the psuedo-termination. I'm now seeing Yugo in a different light.
The passive, abhorrent ableism in the document makes it one of the most disgusting things I have ever read. Everything hinges on making Doki out to be crazy just like how abusers will use mental health against their victims to paint doubt. I hope this freaks kill themselves and rid the world of their vindictive, spiteful evil. God this shit is so manipulative.
These types are always the biggest, vilest hypocrites. They'll be the first to parade their ADHD or mild autism around as a badge of pride and advocate for mental health reform, but then immediately assume an actual schizophrenic is Hitler because they said a few no-no words. They're a significant roadblock to actual reforms because they dominate the discourse with their retardation.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
With Kyo literally right about to graduate, wonder who's next. Kyo's graduation was marked by multiple people in this forum as a potential turning point after which drama may start to resume. With the branch account, Elira, and Vox (Ike remains active)'s Twitter accounts radio silent, only time will tell when activity will resume, and in particular, what kind - normality or otherwise.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

I tried taking a screenshot, but something broke and you'll just have to take my word for it.
Anyway, somehow the NDF took this tweet and ran with the idea that U-san is against Doki. Despite them collabing this evening.

Bronze

I tried taking a screenshot, but something broke and you'll just have to take my word for it.
Anyway, somehow the NDF took this tweet and ran with the idea that U-san is against Doki. Despite them collabing this evening.
There's also an image of him replying "support your oshi" to a vox fan. I'll see if i can find it.
E: It's literally a reply to that tweet it seems. Then its understandable why they thought that

Pencilfreak

Hahahaha. When they’re pulling a bullshit rrat like Scuddle is back in 2022, they’re getting really desperate with their shotgun approach just to turn everything else back to sunshine & rainbows.

Malchior

With Kyo literally right about to gradand uate, wonder who's next. Kyo's graduation was marked by multiple people in this forum as a potential turning point after which drama may start to resume. With the branch account, Elira, and Vox (Ike remains active)'s Twitter accounts radio silent, only time will tell when activity will resume, and in particular, what kind - normality or otherwise.
Regardless those 3 have lost the benefit of the doubt for a LOT of viewers... unless they can prove they were coerced to do it on grounds of termination (or some other stuff... idk imagine nijikuro going full wactor and started to dox them)

And even then they will still be hated by some... this one is a lose-lose situation...

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
There's also an image of him replying "support your oshi" to a vox fan. I'll see if i can find it.
E: It's literally a reply to that tweet it seems. Then its understandable why they thought that

U has never taken sides, just wanted to move on, much like Doki. U doesn't want the drama, so this take is pretty expected. When the Tachibana music shit was happening, U was pretty annoyed to be dragged into it and just wanted to be left alone.

Limkin

However, I believed the Niji statement and the rrats that Yugo was troublemaker who pissed everyone off and deserved the psuedo-termination. I'm now seeing Yugo in a different light.
She did. There were many objective things happening on public streams that left no doubt about her being too much of a trouble to deal with. But not unlike Aloe she is the kind of person who shouldn't expose themselves to too much stress because they are bad at handling it. Delta is having fun being a small indie hanging out with friends, so does U-san. Put them in a giant corporation with hundreds of thousands of fans talking about at every corner of the internet and all the worst menhera tendencies come out. At least having drinking escapades isn't as bad as doing a flip

Koronesuki

X-Potato
What's the QRD on the Yugo graduation/termination?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom