"Ostriches are amazing, they can run at Mach-60Km for a whole hour!"Sakura Miko

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

I would rather someone who isn't a fag read and comment this doc

when's the Proctor stream
Maybe let my Romanian wife to read and yell slur that everyone is fucking retarded is more funny than the flipfags and British fembois

:thisisstupid:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
"Good work sisters & male sisters"
The word "misters" exists, not sure why they went for that.
it's either 1: Too stupid to know WORDS EXIST. or 2: Most of them are the same kind of rabid schizoids that form the council lesbians and probably want to take meat cleavers to cucumbers in the same way.

or 3:that they for some stupid reason wear the sister label as proudly as some idiots wear incel probably this one TBH.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
brother is earning a years worth of flip income every stream, i respect the hustle even though he is a fag once again
He openly stated that he will milk this down to the last drop. And nijisisters delivered quite fat milk in their fat tits today, it's literally a sin to not squeeze them dry.
Maybe let my Romanian wife to read and yell slur that everyone is fucking retarded is more funny than the flipfags and British fembois
10ma x Parrot collab reading the fic! Yes! Yes please!

Hwoarang

I swear, this has nothing to do with the conversation. Carry on.

Speaking of Earthquakes, the funny thing is that the earthquake that hit Flipland in December 3 has roughly the same magnitude as the earthquake that hit Japan on January 1, yet only 3 died in Flipland (one was a pregnant woman) while 241 died in Japan with 12 still missing.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I would rather someone who isn't a fag read and comment this doc

when's the Proctor stream
Have you never heard Proctor's voice before?
:dokiSmug:

Negzana

roktofferson

Speaking of Earthquakes, the funny thing is that the earthquake that hit Flipland in December 3 has roughly the same magnitude as the earthquake that hit Japan on January 1, yet only 3 died in Flipland (one was a pregnant woman) while 241 died in Japan with 12 still missing.
hard for mudhuts to harm anyone when they collapse

wrp

A

Here is the end-result of the gayop and bootlicking effort of that document. Hope it gets community noted, too.

1708106830150.png
:dokiSmug:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Xuhle

Good. May that manipulative piece of shit and their cohorts eat pagpag or marry Amber Heard to suffer.
Nah if they did they would hear nothing but complain of how her dog stepped on a bee. Maybe some of these idiots devise it.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
At this rate we will need a Philippines update thread too

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Stumbled upon this while reading through random Niji discussions online.

One of the sources there listed is a Flamenco stream. :gloomiLaugh:

chrome_8LWcSeni5u.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Stumbled upon this while reading through random Niji discussions online.

One of the sources there listed is a Flamenco stream. :gloomiLaugh:

View attachment 64008
I really thought "mostly 2D-only VTubers" was a jab at the failed AR live or the general lack of 3D support, but nope, it was like that since before then.

Edit: fuck I got beaten to the joke.

frz

There was a very telling moment in the neopets stream around 20 minutes in (she'd been clearly in her head for a fair while up to this point repeating her "im just gonna say this one thing and move on" and was clearly spinning out).
"Im just really happy that... um... i just got a friend that messaged me, that was just saying that they're there for me with all this happening, so... it was reassuring to know that my friends are still there for me after all of this. [...] And im just really happy that, like, they're still there; they're seeing whats happening and know what's going on and they're still there through... ...there to support me".

Im almost certain this person is PART of the internal drama in some way or other (i mean, they KNOW what went down; theyre not just one of her apex friends for example). And thats why this seemed to snap her out of her loop/spiral.

THE AGENT L RRAT LIVES ON

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
It's actually regressing to the norms. We were spoiled by Hololive when it comes to subs number.
If you look at subs number in NijiJP. This is actually what happens when you keep ACCELERATING. There will be plenty of people who struggle behind. Below table count active vtubers by vstats
Tl;dr 75% of their livers are below 500k mark and only 5 are above 1 million.
The company is literally powered by the bottomless money pit called fujoshi who will gladly buy fake copied handsign by a livers' moderator.
SubsCount%
≤100.000
2013,89%
≤200.0005336,81%
≤300.0007854,17%
≤400.000
9565,97%
≤500.000
10875,00%
<500.000 >1.000.0003121,53%
≥1.000.00053,47%
Total144
Unrelated bonus: I found out that nijisanji has livers with the name of : Air; Pettit Rat; Kenya; Selling Burgundy; Seraph Dazzlegarden; Conifer.
Turns out Vezalius Bandage isn't that bad after all
A secret meeting of Nijisanji having a roundtable discussion on new Liver names:

Xuhle

Well...shit it broke even past the normie sphere, though Andrew is cool and tends to (unless its disney) be fairly unbias in legal departments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom