"Guys I went to take a shower and I'm so terminally online that all I brought was my phone it's the only thing I have now I'm just sitting here naked and wet and I don't have anything"Mozumi Pichi

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bug Eater

Anyone can think of a reason as to why the three "amicable" graduates from NijiEN don't rush to support Doki?
So far the only former NijiEN to proudly support Doki are Sayu (terminated) and U-San (terminated in spirit). None of Matara, Kuro or Pomu even follow Doki on twitter. Kuro is exercising his favourite past-time of sitting on fences and his statements so far have mostly been in support of the remaining Nijis. Matara as far as I know has yet to say anything. Pomu's statement is odd because it insinuates she knew and "wishes she could have done more".
Mika has also been quiet on the whole thing as far as I know.

To me it makes it look like one of the following:
1) They value their remaining friendships in NijiEN more.
2) They have remaining NDAs / Contractual obligations (seems odd since they are apparently free to do what they want in terms of their online activities)
3) Since Mata and Kuro are VShojo and Pomu and Mika are likely to follow, maybe it's on VShojo (again odd, since Zentreya follows Doki, also "talent freedom")
Sayu and U-san aren't in the clique. So I'd go with 1) but with added high school drama shit, we all saw the Elira/Vox/Ike stream. Anyone who publicly supports Doki after that is probably going to end up on some kind of blacklist.

Did Zentreya actually say anything or just follow Doki?
(a)
Froot (lol) also follows her but I don't think she's said anything yet. It makes sense, those three have been friends for a while (IIRC her first collab as Selen was with Zen and Froot)

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
You would be right if it wasnt temporary, this drama will die down and people will move on. Gaining temporary viewers is not worth hurting your relations with your friends and maybe losing opportunities. The difference with Doki is she got dragged in this shitshow and she never wanted anything to do with it. They're still ex-coworkers. I dont think they need to get involved in drama to collab with doki if they ever feel like it.
Hell I wouldn't be surprised if Mika, Tara, Kuro and Pomu were some of the friends Doki can't mention that stayed up with her following the snake trio stream
Question why do we believe there is a non-disparaging clause in niji contracts? Wouldn't pointing out horrible management be disparaging for how bad it is? Cause sayu, matara, kuro, and even Selen while in the company said the management is terrible.

Hell sayu document was full of disparaging comments and from what we see niji has never gone after her even when she traveled to Japan.
For Kuro and Tara they aren't specific enough the viewer has to be aware of Nina and Mysta to make any connections while they praise Vshojo management and talk about how they aren't used to getting help
Sayu lawyered up and probably found a bunch of loopholes

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
...is there one? I lost track of these threads long ago.

I blame Nijisanji for not having a new PR disaster to talk about.
holy shit
why does that work so well
took me several seconds

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Sayu and U-san aren't in the clique. So I'd go with 1) but with added high school drama shit, we all saw the Elira/Vox/Ike stream. Anyone who supports Doki after that is probably going to end up on some kind of blacklist.

(a)
Froot (lol) also follows her but I don't think she's said anything yet. It makes sense, those three have been friends for a while (IIRC her first collab as Selen was with Zen and Froot)

If the Nijisisters really wanted to get under my skin, they should have just said that. That's much more horrifying than if all of the shit they accuse her of was true. :dokibirdWhat:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Aside of that, yes, most of JP naming sense are either basic/normal japanese naming schemes that works (Shizuka Rin, Yashiro Kizuku, Tsukino Mito), English-sounding name that might works (Oliver Evans, Sister Claire, Lain Paterson), "It sounded cool" (Ex Albio, Seraph Dazzlegarden, Emma★August), etc. So yeah, they just let their creativity go around when making these characters, and more often than not, the names are either their own or just the talent deciding it themselves.
Japan always love to use goofy talking names. You don't have to go futher that Uzumaki Naruto and Bunny Tsukino for examples.

VSoyBoy

TL; DR Dramafags come and go at the same duration as the said drama, so it's not a good business move and just degrades your reputation a bit.

I suppose so, I really only wondered about the nature of the responses there are, especially Kuro (but he's retarded, so who can say). I feel like they are opening themselves up to being seen as part of the cabal, especially since in the public eye, their closest friends in Niji are all part of the 5 main suspects.

Xuhle

For Kuro and Tara they aren't specific enough the viewer has to be aware of Nina and Mysta to make any connections while they praise Vshojo management and talk about how they aren't used to getting help
Sayu lawyered up and probably found a bunch of loopholes
Still just pointing it out even if there viewers aren't, that doesn't mean niji isn't aware though. And like I said Selen was pointing it out in the company.

Punished Lurker

I wonder how enna schizo is doing...
Probably having the time of his life, he can now drop all the out-of-context clips of Enna he's saved for years and convince people she is satan reincarnated

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
A 30k indie can't collab with their oshis. A 30k niji might.
I mean, that depends. Suisei, Matsuri & Kiara have all collabed with 2views they either randomly found on youtube or who were specifically their fans. Matsuri actually does this by the literal dozen.

If the 2view routinely streams and isn't terrified by the idea of human contact, collabing with their oshi actually seems easier to achieve than it would be if they're a Niji. Just ask Pomu.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I mean, that depends. Suisei, Matsuri & Kiara have all collabed with 2views they either randomly found on youtube or who were specifically their fans. Matsuri actually does this by the literal dozen.

If the 2view routinely streams and isn't terrified by the idea of human contact, collabing with their oshi actually seems easier to achieve than it would be if they're a Niji. Just ask Pomu.
Pippa never got the courage to message Henya for collab, 10ma did.
Also collab must make sense. Kirsche x Pippa makes sense. Kirsche x Henya makes no sense at all.

VSoyBoy

Hell I wouldn't be surprised if Mika, Tara, Kuro and Pomu were some of the friends Doki can't mention that stayed up with her following the snake trio stream

You'd hope that if they are really that close they would discount the repercussions (depending on if they are legal or not) and support her publicly?

Then again I could imagine Doki not wanting them to take a stand.

Xuhle

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I love the direction this thread is going

Imagine the reactions of those waking up in the next few hours to backread

:ameheh:
Me after reading 10 pages and only seeing 1 interesting, plausible rrat, numberfagging over subs and Awoogers /vt/ Edition posting every possible rrat along with FuwaMoco's facebook stream for no reason.
759q018y.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
You know how they kept saying the situation is way worse than selen's despite knowing the hero attempt
Either these guys are drama hyperboling femboy or Vox and a male manager spit roasted Yugo.
Zaion and Selen never come outside so they were safe. Yugo was outgoing and went to a strip club with the boys, unaware that the meal was going to be him.
:smugrys::dokiSmug:.
Notice how vox wasnt streaming for most of jan and feb? He was attending court
Edit: Vox has only streamed once since jan 6th til today (a group stream on jan 26 so no stealth suspension).
Could also be Mysta. Man seemed pretty fucking done by the time everything was said and done with that place. And heaven knows what else he might have witnessed the idiot Luxiem boys get up to in their offcollabs.

A

Here is the end-result of the gayop and bootlicking effort of that document. Hope it gets community noted, too.

hahaha, holy shit. They're cooking her in the quote retweets. The Doki-side is rightfully calling her out, and the SJW/Sister side has some calling her Ableist for using the BPD thing as such a major crutch to calling Selen a dumb bitch.:dokiSmug:
Anyone can think of a reason as to why the three "amicable" graduates from NijiEN don't rush to support Doki?
So far the only former NijiEN to proudly support Doki are Sayu (terminated) and U-San (terminated in spirit). None of Matara, Kuro or Pomu even follow Doki on twitter. Kuro is exercising his favourite past-time of sitting on fences and his statements so far have mostly been in support of the remaining Nijis. Matara as far as I know has yet to say anything. Pomu's statement is odd because it insinuates she knew and "wishes she could have done more".
Mika has also been quiet on the whole thing as far as I know.

To me it makes it look like one of the following:
1) They value their remaining friendships in NijiEN more.
2) They have remaining NDAs / Contractual obligations (seems odd since they are apparently free to do what they want in terms of their online activities)
3) Since Mata and Kuro are VShojo and Pomu and Mika are likely to follow, maybe it's on VShojo (again odd, since Zentreya follows Doki, also "talent freedom")
I think the answer is pretty simple:
1) It's pretty obvious at this point they cannot claim at all they used to be their past selves within Nijisanji
2) As such, they have never had any sort of relationship with Doki from their past lives to give them plausible deniability.
3) THE LITERAL EYE OF FUCKING SAURON is watching every interaction with this event. We can only hazard a guess on how long the nastier terms of their severance is in effect, but it's probably a year at a minimum. As such, they're all still fresh from the split. Hell, Mata can't even outright call Pomu her old friend/co-worker. She has to play coy with that whole thing as well. Interacting with Doki is just too dangerous for their own livelihood right now. Everyone else that's publicly been reaching out to Doki has been either non-Niji, or Sayu who just doesn't give a fuck at all at this point.

Last edited:

Weirdo Level 3

Another Asmon clip on the subject.

Seems rather reasonable takes for a normie, provided you ignore the chat and his opinion on vtuber companies, but that should be a standard when watching his content really. 39Daph just gets shown as being an idiot and an armchair lawyer, not that I am any better but at least I actually read the fucking details before chatting shit. I do find it kinda funny that Scarle's Kurosanji like is brought up, so I guess that she would probably get a bit more boost to recovery. Also, it's always hilarious seeing people remember that KuroEN was the one that leaked harassment from fellow livers. Now that video wasted 40 minutes of my time, I am just gonna watch Frieren.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Just wanted to gather al lthe rats in one spot for easy killing.

:cursedbae:Riku is black like not skin color but an actual void that sucks in youtube play buttons :cursedbae:

:cursedbae: I am Dating Selen :cursedbae:

:cursedbae: Elira is Riku's second wife his first wife is ACCELERATION :cursedbae:

:cursedbae: Elira Clique is composed of Her Donald Trump Joe Biden John Oliver Serena Williams The Any color Logo and Konami :cursedbae:

:cursedbae: There is no managment at Nijisanji if it run entirely by motivational posters dotted around the office :cursedbae:

:cursedbae: The leaker is Vox Akuma hes testing out seeing if being a prison snitch pays more then being a male prostitute :cursedbae:

:cursedbae: The ritual is almost complete ai ai chuthulu fatagn :cursedbae:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Me after reading 10 pages and only seeing 1 interesting, plausible rrat, numberfagging over subs and Awoogers /vt/ Edition posting every possible rrat along with FuwaMoco's facebook stream for no reason.
View attachment 64005
If anybody would've told me 5 months ago that Selen would be the cause for the great invasion of seafags in the forum i would've never believed them :BijouBijou:

Hwoarang

Probably having the time of his life, he can now drop all the out-of-context clips of Enna he's saved for years and convince people she is satan reincarnated
What about Milgurschizo?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
welp, you must be @Reticule clone because you support your oshi so much.

Not trying to ridicule you, but we are just shitposting here. If you get too serious about our shitpost, you need to :gsh:
No oshis, only Pippa.

VSoyBoy

1) It's pretty obvious at this point they cannot claim at all they used to be their past selves within Nijisanji
Pomu on her dearsqn account: "When I joined...". I agree that they probably don't really want to connect themselves with their Niji Avatars, I can even believe that not doing so is part of their graduation agreements. However I don't really see them taking it all too seriously at all. Whenever Kuro or Matara slip, it's more laughing and less despairing about possible repercussions. They both talked about Niji in a way that you would have to be either new to them or retarded not to make the connection. Also whenever Kuro is confronted with clips of Mysta or other Nijis when he react andys he plays into it and makes jokes.

Again on the surface I can see this being a reason, but they have talked about their time at Niji and I don't see why they couldn't use the same obfuscation to talk about the Doki situation (which wasn't even my point, Kuro and Pomu did talk about it, the things they said was what was weird to me).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom