"Poggers ocean"Umisea writing team

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seoleim

While appearing neutral, it's very Anycolour apologetic. Uses her words and twists them to sound nefarious and underhanded when they are really just common sense things to do in a situation she claims she was in. Not surprised the retards are sharing it.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Surprisingly moderate effortpost

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Oh yeah, Nijisisters are trying to share this link around and claim it's a fair and unbiased view of the situation. I don't know feels bootlicky to me.
Shit is so boring it makes proctors diatribes feel like lord of the rings

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Was this article posted? The Japan Times - "High-profile shakeups prompt scrutiny of virtual YouTuber industry"

Brief, mentions other vtuber dramas in passing, talks about community notes.
Conclusion:
It’s a mess, but also a reminder that — as is the case in any creative field — going independent is always an option, and it’s one to consider strongly in the wake of these high-profile shakeups.

The artist behind Tatsuki has decided to take that route. Despite being shocked by her termination, she announced plans to bring back her old persona Dokibird. Fans flocked to the account, a resounding signal that it’s the creatives who are the real draw in this industry — and the business side shouldn’t forget that.

Limkin

And lol at this rrat. Though the thought of a Muumi joining Phase and saving it from the brink, only to have NijiEN eventually begin to meltdown as a result is pretty damn funny. Even funnier that, according to the first post, it starts with Nasa getting Muumi to join Phase. Nasa, who was a part of some separate Niji project.
Don't take it seriously as it was all "he said she said" but apparently JP members were using the hostess club from Niji, where Nasa worked, as a shrink alternative. And were very unhappy with it's closure. The problem being, pretty much no one else was using it so in a sense it was regurgitating money within a company and they didn't see real profits from it, leading to it's end

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Not before getting to 100k subs though, she's so close! Riku needs another play button to replace Selen's :dokiSmug:

Why would he need to replace Selen's? Do you think he got rid of it? I dobut it.

e: wait is that tsun guy?

If you're asking if Khyo is the same person as Uzuki Tomoya, the rabbit boy from Tsunderia gen 4, no, they are not.

I'm about 99% sure the liver that won their amicable separation was Yugo Nux dropped some more info he said that if the talent did not sue they would have Zaioned (before Zaion) them. I always thought yugos graduation was weird it was an extended period of mia and then a graduation not a termination notice with no goodbye stream and the notice almost seemed passive aggressive in its wording from what I remember I'll have to read it again when I'm not at work I'll update this with more info as it comes up

What possible grounds would Yugo have to sue, though, and why did Zaion and Selen not have the same grounds?

Alternative rrat: If the rrat about the initial batch of NijiEN managers quitting to work at some NFT-related company is true, maybe it happened between Yugo's termination and Zaion's, explaining the very different approaches to the two.

:depressedtako::gunpeko:

It's about to get even more annoying out there thanks to this retard.

I tuned in to the first part of his stream. His coverage of the GURRAT was basically "so there's a rrat about some talents also being managers but I don't buy it and I'm not going to cover it until there's more proof." And that was pretty much it. The thumbnail was clickbait.

If you'd rather that, then be sure to be born before the communists in China were born, specifically during the Dynastic rules of China before Nationalism started gaining rise. Current China is shit.

Oh, sure, be born into feudal China, where almost certainly you'll be your feudal lord's property, working in a rice paddy all your life just like your father did and just like your sons will. Or maybe you'll get lucky and be born into a somewhat affluent family where you'll be able to buy all your own weapons and armor to go die on a battlefield because some warlord thinks the heaven might be in his favor. That sounds great.

Don't remember seeing this posted but honestly, this explains so much of what has happened in this whole situation and makes more sense than the grand rat because it doesn't involve people being raging, hate filled faggots. A simple misunderstanding caused a whole chain reaction that we've seen.

I like it. I think it's a much simpler explanation than the GURRAT since it makes less assumptions and just needs a single point of failure. It doesn't explain the black screen stream as clearly, though.

Speaking of the GURRAT, I came up with a point today that stands against it that I don't think anyone else has mentioned yet: If Enna and company are managers, Doki would have known that to be the case, having so recently worked there (and presumably still having connections on the inside, if this was a very recent development). So then why was Doki surprised that they had seen all or part of the document her lawyers sent which was only intended to be seen by Niji's lawyers and managers? The Fuckup Rrat (FURRAT?) explains that - the attorneys thought the document was about to be public anyway, so they shared it with the talents so the talents would know what's coming.

bothyourhouses

why did Zaion and Selen not have the same grounds?
Maybe they did, but didn't think of them, or didn't talk to lawyers. Or maybe contracts had been updated to close a loophole he used (remember contracts get renewed every year, and Selen may not have noticed a subtle change in a Japanese one).

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I tuned in to the first part of his stream. His coverage of the GURRAT was basically "so there's a rrat about some talents also being managers but I don't buy it and I'm not going to cover it until there's more proof." And that was pretty much it. The thumbnail was clickbait.
To be fair to him, he tweeted like an hour before the stream that changed his mind and decided not to cover it in depth.

Edit: What's the tldr on that sisterpost? I don't feel like chewing on bootlicker nonsense this morning.

Last edited:

Weirdo Level 3

Oh yeah, Nijisisters are trying to share this link around and claim it's a fair and unbiased view of the situation. I don't know feels bootlicky to me.
That's because it is. It kept brushing certain things under the rug. For example, the no-profit section. I get what it's saying, that each Liver usually do personal projects, but the company is still expected to contribute in terms of the documentation and permissions. Instead, the narrative started off by supporting Selen's endeavors and then veers the topic into looking at the thought of "Selen gained 200,000 dollars" and acting as if it's an achievement of the company, nevermind that she shouldn't have had to use it all for personal projects that never even get off because of KuroEN not streamlining the bureaucracy. There wasn't even any mention of the lacking permission and documentation support at all. Hell, during the "What is the truth?" section, it didn't mention that the Coffee MV was already approved by the respective parties. Every single one of the 'truth' stated is mostly neutral on NijiEN or specifically targeting Selen's character. Another flag was the "Important note", they kept acting as if they don't truly blame it on Selen's BPD but it doesn't even factor that those with said condition can still retain their wits; why else would they be a reasonable person to a lot of people and negotiations otherwise? Also, there is way too many walkback statements like "Now I know they don't etc.", "Of course, they don't really mean etc." and stuff along those lines, really give the impression of trying to look reasonable and lowering the impact of said statements.

TL; DR it's way too specifically structured to look neutral by lowering impact of the negatives, therefore it's "unbiased" and "fair".

EDIT:
If you really want a neutral documentation, it needs actual acknowledgement on all fucking problems, even on Selen's side. This is definitely not it because of the structure of subject, lacking context, and elements, plus the whole constant walkbacks whenever talking about Selen's statements.

Actually, the more I look at it, it's absolutely fucking biased. There are way too many attacks on Selen's character. The walkbacks can be forgiven if they even actually emphasize a good point for Selen, but they are all emphasizing KuroSanji's work as positive. Treat this document like trash, too biased and likely a NijiSister.

Last edited:

Limkin

I really think this is the case, especially ever since she talked about how she and Enna almost had a fallout due to an argument. According to her during a minecraft stream, Enna wanted to end their friendship, but Millie either called her, or went to her house (I don't remember) but she was crying, and after a conversation they reconciled. Shortly after that, I've begun seeing shitposts about Enna being a bitch in the NijiEN general on vt, possibly because of what Millie said in that stream. I don't remember which stream, so I can't give a link, but it was a Minecraft stream in 2022. Vod is still there.
If she doesn't personally DM you to fuck you after all of this, it's just sad
That's why I posted it, so someone can confirm or bust what the OP posted. Additional claims are the merch were slashed/destroyed and smeared with garbage liquid to avoid them getting salvaged.
Go back to vt

frz

What possible grounds would Yugo have to sue, though, and why did Zaion and Selen not have the same grounds?
You know how they kept saying the situation is way worse than selen's despite knowing the hero attempt
Either these guys are drama hyperboling femboy or Vox and a male manager spit roasted Yugo.
Zaion and Selen never come outside so they were safe. Yugo was outgoing and went to a strip club with the boys, unaware that the meal was going to be him.
:smugrys::dokiSmug:.
Notice how vox wasnt streaming for most of jan and feb? He was attending court
Edit: Vox has only streamed once since jan 6th til today (a group stream on jan 26 so no stealth suspension).

Last edited:

Early Adopter
And elira pendora just dropped to 569k, making it official that Selen has passed her twice!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
And elira pendora just dropped to 569k, making it official that Selen has passed her twice!
bitch must be seething inside right now

The Rratarded Alt

A

Here is the end-result of the gayop and bootlicking effort of that document. Hope it gets community noted, too.

Last edited:

Weirdo Level 3

A

Here is the end-result of the gayop and bootlicking effort of that document. Hope it gets community noted, too.

I dunno how twitter numbers work so I can't tell if it's doing good or not.

Personally, I think they fucked up their propaganda in making it too concise. They should have made it longer, put positive shit on the top, a whole bunch of nothing in the middle, and a positive in the end. By making it too short, people can easily see the bootlicking that is in literally every section but if they drew it out, it wouldn't have felt so because people skim a fucking lot. Also, too many people know what happened, so going for concise just makes people see the inconsistencies more. What they should have really done is given this job to a fanfic writer and they would have done a better job in pulling the wool over people's eyes... Then again, I can expect that NijiSisters suck at fanfic writing too.

The Rratarded Alt

I dunno how twitter numbers work so I can't tell if it's doing good or not.

Personally, I think they fucked up their propaganda in making it too concise. They should have made it longer, put positive shit on the top, a whole bunch of nothing in the middle, and a positive in the end. By making it too short, people can easily see the bootlicking but if they drew it out, it wouldn't have felt so. Also, too many people know what happened, so going for concise just makes people see the inconsistencies more. What they should have really done is given this job to a fanfic writer and they would have had a better pull over people's eyes... Then again, I should have expected that NijiSisters suck at fanfic writing.
The numbers are not organic since it was organized, but it has only been around for the chinks to touch for now. We'll see how long it takes when the Western retards wake up to spam it.

Twin Adder

Early Adopter

Xuhle

A thought just occurred to me that might just be morning brain. But let's just assume management took doki doc thought it was something she was going to make public and shared it to the talents. Why would they have then given the trio the screen shots?

God's Strongest Dragoon

NijiEN Casualty Report:
TalentSub Count Before Feb 5thCurrent Sub CountLossNotes
Elira Pendora606k569k37k600k Milestone Lost
Finana Ryugu537k513k24k
Rosemi Lovelock502k482k20k500k Milestone Lost
Petra Gurin522k502k20k
Millie Parfait555k524k31k
Enna Alouette692k657k35k700k Milestone Prevented
Reimu Endou449k429k20k
Luca Kaneshiro1.08M1.06M20k
Shu Yamino953k938k15k
Ike Eveland992k974k18k1M Milestone Prevented
Vox Akuma1.39M1.37M20k
Sonny Brisko532k523k9k
Uki Violeta632k623k9k
Alban Knox703k693k10k700k Milestone Lost
Fulgur Ovid476k465k11k
Maria Marionette444k427k17k
Aia Amare320k304k16k
Aster Arcadia354k341k13k
Scarle Yonaguni378k373k5k
Ren Zotto508k495k13k500k Milestone Lost
Doppio Dropscythe226k220k6k
Meloco Kyoran372k365k7k
Hex Haywire295k290k5k300k Milestone Prevented
Kotoka Torahime321k317k4k
Ver Vermillion219k214k5k
Vezalius Bandage165k162k3k
Vantacrow Bringer165k163k2k
Yu Q. Wilson155k151k4k
Kunai Nakasato74.4k72.3k2.1k
Victoria Brightshield98.2k97.2k1k100k Milestone Prevented
Claude Clawmark100k99.4k600100k Milestone Lost
Total Damage:
402,700 subs lost
4 talents prevented from reaching milestones that were less than 10k subs away, including a 1 million sub milestone
5 talents lost milestones
Biggest losses were Elira Pendora with 37k subs lost, followed by Enna Alouette with 35k subs lost, and then Millie Parfait with 31k subs lost
Smallest losses were Claude Clawmark with 600 subs lost, followed by Vantacrow Bringer with 2k subs lost, and then Victoria Brightshield with 1k subs lost
Conclusion:
Negligible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom